Triple B Solutions

How long until you start seeing good results? 600 test 600 deca for 3 weeks and I’m only up around 6 pounds…I’m eating pretty clean but I’m gettin about 6 meals in a day..when I ran npp last year I was up almost 20 lbs 3 weeks in.

So you want water weight ? weirdo

@MindlessWork could you elaborate on your DDD? I have 3 herniated discs in my lumbar spine from L3 to S1. Has any particular steroids or steroid stack helped you at all with it?
This was discovered in a physical last year and had x-rays and ultrasounds done and doc told me that my DDD is in its early stages at that point as some discs were starting to deteriorate and located at roughly the same location you posted. Haven't really run a cycle last year due to the pandemic and held off this year as well because of some lingering nuisance health issues. I'm also curious about what gear would be good to help those with DDD.

View: https://youtu.be/Vcxy7fmzv7E

@MindlessWork heres a couple movements that help my busted shoulders

Thanks for that and will check it out. Shoulder felt less painful last night and this morning gained more ROM so now I can raise arm almost straight up or out. That's a good sign and looks like I surely got lucky just strained it. If I actually tore the RC I'd have a good deal of weakness and pain raising it.

Today will surely not put any more pressure on it...just cardio and lower body work at the gym today no deads or squats.

Make sure you stretch often. If you can find a gym with a reverse hyper it’s a god send as well. Have you tried up and overs with a broom stick or band for your shoulders?
yeah will be attempting the up and overs with a broomstick today to see how it goes.

Trips lucks out when the concerns and crappy service of his thread get covered up by body rehabilitation talk and random chit chat. Not talking down to you guys by any means, but if you want to bs and talk about life in general I can start a thread and even be a part of it since I have no friends in real life.

what I’m trying to say is we need to still hold this source accountable so keep all these issues on frontline and don’t let them get buried. Some guys are still waiting on packs and trips hasn’t been around to address any of this so don’t let it get buried

Trips lucks out when the concerns and crappy service of his thread get covered up by body rehabilitation talk and random chit chat. Not talking down to you guys by any means, but if you want to bs and talk about life in general I can start a thread and even be a part of it since I have no friends in real life.

what I’m trying to say is we need to still hold this source accountable so keep all these issues on frontline and don’t let them get buried. Some guys are still waiting on packs and trips hasn’t been around to address any of this so don’t let it get buried
I don't have any friends either.

So, where are you from?

Didn't Trip say he would check in on this thread daily to let people know he's alive? We might have a John Mcafee situation on our hands.

Geez. That would be a real shame.

Again, he’s not too busy. He should be grabbing and boxing vials. A robot could do that work.

He’s busy enjoying life outside of this. The life your bitcoins help fund. So no one should think of him as a saint or martyr.

Geez. That would be a real shame.

Again, he’s not too busy. He should be grabbing and boxing vials. A robot could do that work.

He’s busy enjoying life outside of this. The life your bitcoins help fund. So no one should think of him as a saint or martyr.
Yeah it’s starting to get annoying. Dude has a job, at least report to the office once a day.

Yeah it’s starting to get annoying. Dude has a job, at least report to the office once a day.

No he would rather let some minor issue fester for a few days then come in with some lame saying "wow a lot of speculation in here". The a general no answer like "I spent all my money on raws and bought kilos of each I am glad I did that" or the infamous "More raws are the way and some have been delayed but when I get them all in at once I plan to test them all again before I brew".

I am sure he will have some smart ass remark to this post that says "I never said I had any more raws in I said they were n the way. I brewed multiple kilos at once on my last go around". He always gives some vague answer. He will never give you a concrete answer as to how many vials he actually made. Again as if somehow LE will reverse engineer a statement like "I made over 1,000 vials of test E in my last batch" and do some super computer calculation to pin his operation down.

I get fuck the source...they are a drug dealer. Dont trust them.

You all need to go pull bloods and check those estro levels though.

“Check your estrogen levels” is the most original steroid forum expression ever. I’ll hand it to you, I haven’t heard that one before.

We spent all morning talking about ol man @MindlessWork many injuries.

Now we just need someone to have a meltdown so we can say “lay off the Tren bruh”.

We are every steroid forum out there now.

So I just ran into an old acquaintance I havent seen in a couple months who politely informed me its "ridiculously obvious" that I am using steroids.

Thought I would pass the compliment along.
Yea i get it to at work
Bigger clothes and tell them to piss off how would they know unless they've been in the game. Creatine and diet you fat fucks