Triple B Solutions

Some good gains there Mike
Sry to ask but I been locked up a lil while and don't feel like reading 3mo worth of pages. Can u guys spoon feed me a pastebin and contact info and I don't want a gtg but maybe have packs been landing and have people been satisfied. Once again sry to ask and ty fellas

Sry to ask but I been locked up a lil while and don't feel like reading 3mo worth of pages. Can u guys spoon feed me a pastebin and contact info and I don't want a gtg but maybe have packs been landing and have people been satisfied. Once again sry to ask and ty fellas
Literally read the last 10 pages. You read in the joint you can read a little bit here. Just cause you got lazy in the joint don’t mean you can bring it back home. Quit being lazy convict.
Ps I’ve done my fair shares as well so I can say that.

Literally read the last 10 pages. You read in the joint you can read a little bit here. Just cause you got lazy in the joint don’t mean you can bring it back home. Quit being lazy convict.
Ps I’ve done my fair shares as well so I can say that.
Ty so much you are an inspiration

Lol. That's so cute
Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC

He responded... to one post. It's easier to ignore the complaints than it is to address them. Leaves more time for drinking or snorting or whatever it is that he does too.
Just one post sure doesn't really help address the many issues or questions and it seems he's really uninterested in trying to get any business here now because he thought people here would be sending him orders left and right. It certainly doesn't work that way.

Just one post sure doesn't really help address the many issues or questions and it seems he's really uninterested in trying to get any business here now because he thought people here would be sending him orders left and right. It certainly doesn't work that way.
Maybe.
Or it could be that he has fallen behind and is brewing small batches of his less popular products to fulfill orders.
Let's be honest. Nobody here honestly think he's selling still from batch #103.

Edit: So many scenarios here. He could be waiting on raws.

Maybe.
Or it could be that he has fallen behind and is brewing small batches of his less popular products to fulfill orders.
Let's be honest. Nobody here honestly think he's selling still from batch #103.
Okay let's hope he'll soon post up some updates.