Triple B Solutions

trips shows up and compliments the one guy who said something nice about him lmao. doesnt even address the ta issues people were having

Maybe.
Or it could be that he has fallen behind and is brewing small batches of his less popular products to fulfill orders.
Let's be honest. Nobody here honestly think he's selling still from batch #103.

Edit: So many scenarios here. He could be waiting on raws.

Well, since Trips evidently resigned his thread back over to MESO let’s entertain a few of these scenarios.

My favorite scenario is that the Main Trips guy (Jay) has packed it up and called it quits. He’s turned the operation over to Beca and the two other guys. They’ll soon be unveiling the color coded vials as a “safer” way of sending out products.

Literally read the last 10 pages. You read in the joint you can read a little bit here. Just cause you got lazy in the joint don’t mean you can bring it back home. Quit being lazy convict.
Ps I’ve done my fair shares as well so I can say that.
In all fairness. There is a fuckton of shitposting in this thread. I wouldn't want to read through it either. But I have. Now I can't stop reading it.
Number one rule here on Meso: No source is ever given a g2g here.
Man ain't that the truth. I just got telling someone how I don't feel good about any of the sources at MESO thanks to you guys,lol.

In all fairness. There is a fuckton of shitposting in this thread. I wouldn't want to read through it either. But I have. Now I can't stop reading it.

Man ain't that the truth. I just got telling someone how I don't feel good about any of the sources at MESO thanks to you guys,lol.
The shitposting is because we have taken over the thread when Trips hasn't responded properly to all the questions posed to him.

That's why it pays to do your own digging and then making your own decisions based on unbiased information that others here may share about particular sources. Even the test reports that people like @SkankHunt and others post are very useful. In some cases even @janoshik himself has shared some information that's helpful too.

@Millard himself has posted a lot of great stuff too...

I think Trips has thrown in the towel on answering any more questions from us. That ship has sailed.

He had a potential customer in @Robby550 tonight ask for a pastebin and the order email. Dum-Dum could put the Busch down and check in to reply to those new customers. He can afford to lose sales I guess since he’s swimming in a sea of Bitcoin.

I did use some of trips test and came out x8 of my dose which is high for me I’m usually around x5-x6 but I used the test e which was overdosed to all hell. The tren was great too going off my feelz-ometer not that that says much. Wouldn’t consider ordering now cause he’s so wackadoodle doo but heck maybe shitll change.

trips shows up and compliments the one guy who said something nice about him lmao. doesnt even address the ta issues people were having
What TA issues would you like me to address? The one person I saw in here with a T/A issue had his issue addressed and posted feedback showing the issue was being corrected ASAP. He also got compensated heavily since I did make a mistake not getting his order out on time.

What TA issues would you like me to address? The one person I saw in here with a T/A issue had his issue addressed and posted feedback showing the issue was being corrected ASAP. He also got compensated heavily since I did make a mistake not getting his order out on time.

Boom. Addressed. Thank you. Was that so hard?

@TripleBSolutions is all hope lost here or are you working on getting the next batch brewed and tested? Serious question.
I am confused by your question. Blind tests have been rolling in and coming in great. I have started getting raws for the next batch and will be submitting some samples to Jano very soon. New products are arriving soon according to my supplier.

Perhaps I could really use a rep, I did not think that needed further addressing.
You could also address the questions about what batch you're on. Most here believe you're on a new batch and shipping it out without testing the raws.

You have a potential customer here wanting to buy from you(me), but there are legit concerns over what batch you're shipping as we sit here right now, and if you're already on a new batch.

Got any info to ease potential customers minds like me?

You could also address the questions about what batch you're on. Most here believe you're on a new batch and shipping it out without testing the raws.

You have a potential customer here wanting to buy from you(me), but there are legit concerns over what batch you're shipping as we sit here right now, and if you're already on a new batch.

Got any info to ease potential customers minds like me?
Sorry, I have addressed this several times so I did not think it needed to be addressed again. I have not moved on to a new batch. You are more than welcome to blind test my products and I will cover the cost of testing. I have explained that I brew in very large batches (several KG at a time for most compounds) and I have had issues getting new raws in until recently.