Triple B Solutions

This was discovered in a physical last year and had x-rays and ultrasounds done and doc told me that my DDD is in its early stages at that point as some discs were starting to deteriorate and located at roughly the same location you posted. Haven't really run a cycle last year due to the pandemic and held off this year as well because of some lingering nuisance health issues. I'm also curious about what gear would be good to help those with DDD.
I've read numerous studies that show deca, testosterone, hgh, and oxandrolon all have strong positive effects with back pain in general. The only studies that showed a stack was test with hgh. No studies have been conducted yet with any other aas that I know of. This cycle I'm about to do is honestly more for my back than muscle growth.

Deca 150mg/week, test E 600mg/week, 50mg anavar/ed, 4iu HGH/ed all for 16 weeks, (anavar the first 8 weeks). Anavar alone has recently shown incredible neuroregenerative capabilities in controlled lab settings.

I'll be lifting cautiously, absolutely no workouts that strain my lower back, including rows, where lower back is stressed pretty hard for stability. I'll be doing lots of physical therapy almost everyday using a back roller and back extender. Doing before and after MRI's to see if any true healing has been accomplished.

I'm not blindly siding with the source on this but let's weigh out the facts here. Opti is a true OG member of Meso. He provides 99+% GH at the cheapest prices that I've personally ever seen. He has never had any reported shipping issues. And you admitted that due to a btc atm issue, that was your responsibility to account for, he received less money than what the quoted price was. As a business person myself i find it difficult to side with you on this. Opti is a man that knows his worth. Consider making your next gh purchase through him, and ask him if you can add the funds that weren't enough last time as credit towards your next purchase. You made a mistake with the crypto. It happens. I can almost guarantee you he will oblige you.
As incredibly level headed as you seem to be I find it kind of hard to argue with you.

Yea i get it to at work
Bigger clothes and tell them to piss off how would they know unless they've been in the game. Creatine and diet you fat fucks
Ya it sucks to have to deny deny deny but i do it. Seems to get easier as time goes by. Ex the convo with my buddy included " youre taking steroids arent you" i deny "dude its ridiculously obvious that you are" lol i started averting my eyes while i continued denying.

So what happened to shutting the fuck up about thundercats and back pain?
I've read numerous studies that show deca, testosterone, hgh, and oxandrolon all have strong positive effects with back pain in general. The only studies that showed a stack was test with hgh. No studies have been conducted yet with any other aas that I know of. This cycle I'm about to do is honestly more for my back than muscle growth.

Deca 150mg/week, test E 600mg/week, 50mg anavar/ed, 4iu HGH/ed all for 16 weeks, (anavar the first 8 weeks). Anavar alone has recently shown incredible neuroregenerative capabilities in controlled lab settings.

I'll be lifting cautiously, absolutely no workouts that strain my lower back, including rows, where lower back is stressed pretty hard for stability. I'll be doing lots of physical therapy almost everyday using a back roller and back extender. Doing before and after MRI's to see if any true healing has been accomplished.

Ya it sucks to have to deny deny deny but i do it. Seems to get easier as time goes by. Ex the convo with my buddy included " youre taking steroids arent you" i deny "dude its ridiculously obvious that you are" lol i started averting my eyes while i continued denying.

Oh shit it does look like thundercats! Resembles the glowing red eyes of the evil mummy cat. But no it Super Buu/Buuhan from DBZ.

256 on the dot today. On pace to hit 270 b4 I start my diet God willing. Sorry 4 poor.pic quality. Cheap phone. Up 11 lbs since 6/3

Attachments

• 20210626_134029.jpg
    20210626_134029.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 102
  • 20210626_152752.jpg
    20210626_152752.jpg
    978.9 KB · Views: 98