Triple B Solutions

I am confused by your question. Blind tests have been rolling in and coming in great. I have started getting raws for the next batch and will be submitting some samples to Jano very soon. New products are arriving soon according to my supplier.
He didn't fucking ask about the blind tests. HE ASKED IF YOU WERE STILL ON THE SAME MEGA FUCKING SUPER BATCH #103.
Instead of your MO of deflecting, how about you answer the question?

He didn't fucking ask about the blind tests. HE ASKED IF YOU WERE STILL ON THE SAME MEGA FUCKING SUPER BATCH #103.
Instead of your MO of deflecting, how about you answer the question?
Some of my products are on batch #103 and some are on #102.

Some of my products are on batch #103 and some are on #102.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Well to be fair what he considers to be a batch is most likely different than what we consider. If u mean he's using the same raws then sure maybe he's on the same raws but if ur asking if he's measured anything more than once then no he's not on the same batch lol

Well to be fair what he considers to be a batch is most likely different than what we consider. If u mean he's using the same raws then sure maybe he's on the same raws but if ur asking if he's measured anything more than once then no he's not on the same batch lol
Yes but he has repeatedly said he brews in large batches (I say bullshit) .
If he would be transparent and honest he wouldn't catch half the shit he does now.
Example:
Trips: " My raws are tested and the first batch I brewed from each are tested as well. I'm not sending each brew batch from those raws, but blind testing is encouraged and I will compensate for that."
That way the customer can make a decision. Problem is you can't get a straight answer out of the guy.
Ffs it took over 200 pages just to get him to test. He reminds me of the shady used car salesman.

Yes but he has repeatedly said he brews in large batches (I say bullshit) .
If he would be transparent and honest he wouldn't catch half the shit he does now.
Example:
Trips: " My raws are tested and the first batch I brewed from each are tested as well. I'm not sending each brew batch from those raws, but blind testing is encouraged and I will compensate for that."
That way the customer can make a decision. Problem is you can't get a straight answer out of the guy.
Ffs it took over 200 pages just to get him to test. He reminds me of the shady used car salesman.
@cochino it was obvious when I started I was not on the same page as MESO. I now have more test results than any other public lab. I have many great blind test results. I continue to improve my operation. What about my operation is still shady? I do not resort to any shady sale tactics or play any games with my customers.

@cochino it was obvious when I started I was not on the same page as MESO. I now have more test results than any other public lab. I have many great blind test results. I continue to improve my operation. What about my operation is still shady? I do not resort to any shady sale tactics or play any games with my customers.
1) You don't have more blind tests than any public lab. In fact at this point past sources on here that have gone bad had their tests up and the transparency was there.
2) You never provided any lab pics so you really expect us to believe you brew in these mega batches?
Here's the guy who said he can't post pictures because of opsec, but readily gives out tracking #'s .
For those two reasons alone (there's others)I would never buy from you.
3) Explain in detail how you have improved your operations. Shiny new labels that are spelled correctly doesn't count.
4) Not being transparent here spells shady all day long. This isn't a paid source board where you get to hide behind the mods and have them defend you.
Your attitude isn't the best. You have a problem differentiating between here and SST.

Sorry, I have addressed this several times so I did not think it needed to be addressed again. I have not moved on to a new batch. You are more than welcome to blind test my products and I will cover the cost of testing. I have explained that I brew in very large batches (several KG at a time for most compounds) and I have had issues getting new raws in until recently.
where did you get the capital for 4kg+ of raws for multiple compounds? considering that you had to give daddy syn a cut of your sales for a while

1) You don't have more blind tests than any public lab. In fact at this point past sources on here that have gone bad had their tests up and the transparency was there.
2) You never provided any lab pics so you really expect us to believe you brew in these mega batches?
Here's the guy who said he can't post pictures because of opsec, but readily gives out tracking #'s .
3) Explain in detail how you have improved your operations. Shiny new labels that are spelled correctly doesn't count.
4) Not being transparent here spells shady all day long. This isn't a paid source board where you get to hide behind the mods and have them defend you.
Your attitude isn't the best. You have a problem differentiating between here and SST.
I apologize for my attitude but I am trying to do better there as well. I cannot find another lab with more tests than me but I can continue to encourage blind tests and hope that more customers jump on that opportunity.

It was stressed to me how important accurately dosed orals are to MESO. I had an issue with my orals frequently coming in about 10% overdosed. I followed some advice and experimented and recent blind tests have shown dead on results for my orals.

I do brew in extremely large batches and I do have a pretty great and rather expensive lab setup.

where did you get the capital for 4kg+ of raws for multiple compounds? considering that you had to give daddy syn a cut of your sales for a while
I was smart with my money and invested everything I had into this operation. I am constantly buying more raws and equipment. Buying large amounts of raws means that I actually get charged less for those raws. Testing is also expensive and buying raws in larger batches means that I have to test less frequently.

He does not give tracking numbers.

Forget his lab — I’d be happy just seeing the glassware that he brews his “multiple kg” batches in.

I’ve done the math multiple times in this thread and that’s some big ass glassware with a big ass hot plate and stirrer to match.

2kg, the bare minimum for “multiple kgs” is an 8L flask @250mg/ml

I apologize for my attitude but I am trying to do better there as well. I cannot find another lab with more tests than me but I can continue to encourage blind tests and hope that more customers jump on that opportunity.

It was stressed to me how important accurately dosed orals are to MESO. I had an issue with my orals frequently coming in about 10% overdosed. I followed some advice and experimented and recent blind tests have shown dead on results for my orals.

I do brew in extremely large batches and I do have a pretty great and rather expensive lab setup.

I was smart with my money and invested everything I had into this operation. I am constantly buying more raws and equipment. Buying large amounts of raws means that I actually get charged less for those raws. Testing is also expensive and buying raws in larger batches means that I have to test less frequently.
Okay fair enough. I have one question.
How did you get that lab setup? When you came here you were a new independent brewer (your words) and didn't even have money to purchase raws on your own. (Your words).
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that you had a mega lab setup given where you started.
I highly doubt you got a small business loan from your banker.
I think these are fair questions. If you can for once, put yourself in our shoes. Would you honestly buy from a total stranger in this kind of business simply because he said trust me?

You just admitted when he started out. Yet you are knocking him for it despite him having corrected the mistake?
Dude are you that dense.
Cliffs since you're too lazy to read.
Can't share lab pics because opsec. THAT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST QUESTIONS ASKED OF HIM.
Gladly give tracking #'s fuck opsec.
Dude do us all a favor and go suck his dick on SST. You will be a good fit there.

Okay fair enough. I have one question.
How did you get that lab setup? When you came here you were a new independent brewer (your words) and didn't even have money to purchase raws on your own. (Your words).
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that you had a mega lab setup given where you started.
I highly doubt you got a small business loan from your baker.
I think these are fair questions. If you can for once, put yourself in our shoes. Would you honestly buy from a total stranger in this kind of business simply because he said trust me?
I had money saved up for this venture. I went overboard with my lab setup for a start up lab. Most individuals would probably make a lab offering low cost products with similar quality standards, possibly exit scam, then take that money and experience to open a new lab. I decided to do things differently and by the time I had all the equipment I wanted I did not have enough money to buy all the raws I wanted.

I am extremely passionate about lifting and science and I really do love brewing. I geek out over new equipment.