Triple B Solutions

Jano has mentioned that normal USPS shipping has been a lot better.
Might give them a shot but the customs with UPS is easy. If it doesn’t make it thru I get a refund. And Jano has my pack in 3-4 days which I like.

I’m gonna try that or at least donate to skank, @SkankHunt i haven’t forgot about you man this btc market screwed me r righteouslet, I started buy in at like 55k so I’ve been buy in trying to lower my average.

I’m gonna try that or at least donate to skank, @SkankHunt i haven’t forgot about you man this btc market screwed me r righteouslet, I started buy in at like 55k so I’ve been buy in trying to lower my average.
If It makes you feel any better, I sold half of my BTC when it hit 25k because I thought the market would push back.

Nope :confused:

If it’s worth anything I got a labmax positive result from his anavar lately. I know everyone hates on labmax but I had them left over from previous buys so figured why not.

Before I get flamed. Obviously labmax is flawed it doesn’t tell you purity or if it’s mixed with other substances. It’s also probably gives false positives. Who knows. But I figured it was worth a shot because I had some left over.

Attachments

• 492EE247-23CA-47A2-8E2A-2120866CFC7F.png
    492EE247-23CA-47A2-8E2A-2120866CFC7F.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
If it’s worth anything I got a labmax positive result from his anavar lately. I know everyone hates on labmax but I had them left over from previous buys so figured why not.

Before I get flamed. Obviously labmax is flawed it doesn’t tell you purity or if it’s mixed with other substances. It’s also probably gives false positives. Who knows. But I figured it was worth a shot because I had some left over.
Thanks for the contribution, trips has always been able to use the right compounds, just know to overdose a lot of things a little to much. He has testing on batch 102, and 103 for his anavar In the testing thread. God dam listen to me I could be your new rep trips

Ye
Thanks for the contribution, trips has always been able to use the right compounds, just know to overdose a lot of things a little to much. He has testing on batch 102, and 103 for his anavar In the testing thread. God dam listen to me I could be your new rep trips
Yea but is the testing on batch 103.1 or 103.23
If u get my drift

Ye

Yea but is the testing on batch 103.1 or 103.23
If u get my drift
Feel free to buy from someone else that does not have as much testing as me. Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you want to make a purchase and send a sample off to Jano I will make sure you are compensated for the test.

In the future I will focus more on raw testing before brewing and continue to encourage blind test results. I informed MESO that I would be saving up on raws for a large batch. I saved up on raws for almost two months for this batch. I fail to see why this is such a surprise.

Feel free to buy from someone else that does not have as much testing as me. Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you want to make a purchase and send a sample off to Jano I will make sure you are compensated for the test.

In the future I will focus more on raw testing before brewing and continue to encourage blind test results. I informed MESO that I would be saving up on raws for a large batch. I saved up on raws for almost two months for this batch. I fail to see why this is such a surprise.

You shouldn’t have to keep defending yourself against these baseless rumors.

If only there was some way to prove that you have large glassware to make these ginormous megaAwesome 5 liter plus size batches.

If anyone knows someone at Apple or Samsung it sure would be super cool if they could put one of those photomagraphic gizmohickies right in each phone. Why that would be neato. Just point and click and post. Pictures at the touch of your fingers. That would prove everyone wrong Trips!

Ah…. Maybe someday in the not too distant future.

If only there was some way to prove that you have large glassware to make these ginormous megaAwesome 5 liter plus size batches.

If anyone knows someone at Apple or Samsung it sure would be super cool if they could put one of those photomagraphic gizmohickies right in each phone. Why that would be neato. Just point and click and post. Pictures at the touch of your fingers. That would prove everyone wrong Trips!

what are the chances that hell take pics of the 4+kg of raws for every compound that he has on the way

We have discussed this at length and I have not changed my position. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.

ancient aliens GIF

We have discussed this at length and I have not changed my position. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.
In other words there is no large glassware and you are making untested small batches right there in your doublewide kitchen.