Triple B Solutions

I had money saved up for this venture. I went overboard with my lab setup for a start up lab. Most individuals would probably make a lab offering low cost products with similar quality standards, possibly exit scam, then take that money and experience to open a new lab. I decided to do things differently and by the time I had all the equipment I wanted I did not have enough money to buy all the raws I wanted.

I am extremely passionate about lifting and science and I really do love brewing. I geek out over new equipment.
Fair enough but that still doesn't satisfy me.
No offense but you're an anonymous drug dealer, stranger asking for my money. I don't know you and I'm supposed to just trust you?
You may have a state of the art lab or you could be brewing in a dirty doublewide. I've been around this game longer than you and I've seen a lot of things.
Try putting yourself in our(the potential customers) place.

I am extremely passionate about lifting and science and I really do love brewing. I geek out over new equipment.
Cool. So take a picture of your glassware (hell, just one of your actual solutionizing flask) with a fork in front of it and then take a screenshot of it.

There’s zero OPSEC risk.

But you won’t, because you’re brewing micro batches and giving them the same number on the label.

Last edited:
Okay fair enough. I have one question.
How did you get that lab setup? When you came here you were a new independent brewer (your words) and didn't even have money to purchase raws on your own. (Your words).
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that you had a mega lab setup given where you started.
I highly doubt you got a small business loan from your banker.
I think these are fair questions. If you can for once, put yourself in our shoes. Would you honestly buy from a total stranger in this kind of business simply because he said trust me?
idk how he expects people to believe him given how evasive hes been and how he acted when he first showed up here. had he not acted that way people would probably be more likely to believe him

Sry to ask but I been locked up a lil while and don't feel like reading 3mo worth of pages. Can u guys spoon feed me a pastebin and contact info and I don't want a gtg but maybe have packs been landing and have people been satisfied. Once again sry to ask and ty fellas
Literally read the last 10 pages. You read in the joint you can read a little bit here. Just cause you got lazy in the joint don’t mean you can bring it back home. Quit being lazy convict.
Ps I’ve done my fair shares as well so I can say that.
Shit you’re a better dude than me. I didn’t read shit in the joint unless I was in seg. If I wasn’t on the poker table or on the weight pile I was in my rack watching that 13” clear ass TV haha.

Good to know there’s a few fellas in here. @Robby550 good luck my bro glad you’re out.

Dude are you that dense.
Cliffs since you're too lazy to read.
Can't share lab pics because opsec. THAT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST QUESTIONS ASKED OF HIM.
Gladly give tracking #'s fuck opsec.
Dude do us all a favor and go suck his dick on SST. You will be a good fit there.
I do see your point.

Speak to me in a respectful manner and I will respond to you. Otherwise jump off a bridge.

What TA issues would you like me to address? The one person I saw in here with a T/A issue had his issue addressed and posted feedback showing the issue was being corrected ASAP. He also got compensated heavily since I did make a mistake not getting his order out on time.
can you explain why he had ta issues? i mean it shouldnt be an issue since you brewed a super big batch right? you just need to pack and ship.

can you explain why he had ta issues? i mean it shouldnt be an issue since you brewed a super big batch right? you just need to pack and ship.
I agree...5 to 7 business days is not very competitive to more established domestics that are still hitting 3 days. And please guys....no gringeworthy " this isn't Amazon ".

His order did not get dropped off with the other orders made at that same time frame. He was compensated well for my mistake.
I agree...5 to 7 business days is not very competitive to more established domestics that are still hitting 3 days. And please guys....no gringeworthy " this isn't Amazon ".
Who said my T/A is 7 days? Almost all orders are dropped off within 24 hours of payment being confirmed. Some customers are reporting 3-4 day T/A. Unfortunately USPS seems to pick and choose when they immediately pick up packages these days or if they even send them in the right direction.

Yes I do have testing on my gold tops, but if he is willing to wait about a week I will probably have my new black top HGH results back by then.
Not all that familiar with UGL GH, what’s the difference between black top, gold top, blue top etc?

Not all that familiar with UGL GH, what’s the difference between black top, gold top, blue top etc?
It helps identify which clandestine fruit dehydration facility in Wuhan the GH is being made in.

It’s utterly meaningless. It’s like the difference between a black Mustang and a red Mustang. Sure, the black one might be a manual and have nav and the red one is an automatic, but you can’t tell just by looking at the color.

It helps identify which clandestine fruit dehydration facility in Wuhan the GH is being made in.

It’s utterly meaningless. It’s like the difference between a black Mustang and a red Mustang. Sure, the black one might be a manual and have nav and the red one is an automatic, but you can’t tell just by looking at the color.
So pretty much test it before using lol.

Yes u can red cars are always faster duh