Triple B Solutions

We have discussed this at length and I have not changed my position. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.

You privately sent some members a pic of your V mixer or whatever it was. This shouldn't be any different. It's just a piece of glass. Pick someone and let's get past this. If you won't do that, then i believe we have our answer.

In other words there is no large glassware and you are making untested small batches right there in your doublewide kitchen.
I am done going back and forth with you @cochino. Do you really think I could supply MESO during a BOGO sale if I was brewing in small amounts? I would have floater and sterility issues. Those issues would get worse as I continued to rush to keep up with demand. There is no way I could keep up with MESO for months if I was a kitchen sink brewer.

I am done going back and forth with you @cochino. Do you really think I could supply MESO during a BOGO sale if I was brewing in small amounts? I would have floater and sterility issues. Those issues would get worse as I continued to rush to keep up with demand. There is no way I could keep up with MESO for months if I was a kitchen sink brewer.
he means that youre buying raws in small amounts and brewing as you go. all you have to do is post a pic of a large glassware. is that so hard?

We have discussed this at length and I have not changed my position. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.

Then enjoy the speculation and “baseless” claims because nobody believes that batch 103 was brewed all at once. It’s laughable that you assert that.

But I’ll hand it to you, you figured out a way to avoid the pain in the ass product testing. Just like CNN, say it’s true enough and the majority of people will blindly believe you.

You supplied the BOGO before you had testing results and had a taste of success here. It was primarily noobs and desperates. Let’s not rewrite history and make it seem like you were an overnight success story.

And just because you are done going back and forth with @cochino doesn’t mean he needs to stop posting. He raises some excellent points.

You privately sent some members a pic of your V mixer or whatever it was. This shouldn't be any different. It's just a piece of glass. Pick someone and let's get past this. If you won't do that, then i believe we have our answer.
@TripleBSolutions This seems like a reasonable solution. Shoot me a pm with pictures of your large glassware and let's put this to bed. I've been a critic of you. Take a picture and screenshot the photo, send that

@TripleBSolutions A lot of us are laughing our way thru this little charade of yours. You claim to have pinched and saved to buy a jumbo shipment of raws but we know that’s not true. You were scurrying around looking for a raws supplier that would front you raws the same way Daddy Syn did it for you.

What raw supplier would float you all those keys? Or perhaps you got a couple of those deals from a few different raw suppliers and chopped it all together? Maybe?

Just play in devils advocate here..

If he was on batch 103.35, wouldn’t the testing be off somewhere? Isn’t there a few tests done blindly by different members months apart with the same batch?

@TripleBSolutions A lot of us are laughing our way thru this little charade of yours. You claim to have pinched and saved to buy a jumbo shipment of raws but we know that’s not true. You were scurrying around looking for a raws supplier that would front you raws the same way Daddy Syn did it for you.

What raw supplier would float you all those keys? Or perhaps you got a couple of those deals from a few different raw suppliers and chopped it all together? Maybe?
nah bro hes just really smart with saving his money :rolleyes:

in the above post, trips says hes CONSTANTLY buying more raws.
then earlier today he said he saved up for a while to buy raws. he contradicts himself lmao

What raw supplier would float you all those keys? Or perhaps you got a couple of those deals from a few raw different suppliers and chopped it all together? Maybe?
That is funny because I tend to laugh at this little charade you play. I know you are not stupid. Labs that have posted stellar setups have had issues with sterility, pip, and floaters. You very well know it would be impossible to keep up with MESO using anything less than a professional setup.

I have also offered to send you more information and discuss proving things via a service that is more secure than PM on a public forum. It has been months and you have never taken me up on that offer. How insistent were you that I did not even have a V-Mixer because I would love to show that off if I did have one?

Just play in devils advocate here..

If he was on batch 103.35, wouldn’t the testing be off somewhere? Isn’t there a few tests done blindly by different members months apart with the same batch?
lets take the mast e test someone posted a while back. it came back at around 231 when its supposed to be 250. now trips says that he overdoses by 5%. how do you overdose by 5% and still get something that is nearly 10% underdosed?

nah bro hes just really smart with saving his money :rolleyes:

in the above post, trips says hes CONSTANTLY buying more raws.
then earlier today he said he saved up for a while to buy raws. he contradicts himself lmao
Ha! At the time I saved up for almost two months to buy the raws for batch #103. You are stretching my words and being extremely misleading.

surely you will show us pics of your 4+ kg of raws for multiple compounds when they come in to put all our doubt to rest?
As an example of how my words get twisted on this thread I would like to point out that I never said I order 4kg of each raw. Some are close to that, others are more, others are less. I am certain you will find something else to complain about but I can think about sending pictures to a member here.

That is funny because I tend to laugh at this little charade you play. I know you are not stupid. Labs that have posted stellar setups have had issues with sterility, pip, and floaters. You very well know it would be impossible to keep up with MESO using anything less than a professional setup.

I have also offered to send you more information and discuss proving things via a service that is more secure than PM on a public forum. It has been months and you have never taken me up on that offer. How insistent were you that I did not even have a V-Mixer because I would love to show that off if I did have one?
Send me the pictures on wickr same user name

As an example of how my words get twisted on this thread I would like to point out that I never said I order 4kg of each raw. Some are close to that, others are more, others are less. I am certain you will find something else to complain about but I can think about sending pictures to a member here.

in the above post you replied pretty close when someone asked if you were brewing 4+kg at a time. when youre evasive as fuck, what do you think people will assume?

you dont even need to publicly post the glassware pics. you can just send them to a member just like how youll send them the raw pics.

thats all you need to do to to stop all the "baseless speculations"

There you go @Logan44551 offered. Send it to his Wickr.

You were BROKE back in March. No way you got kilos and kilos of raws.

in the above post you replied pretty close when someone asked if you were brewing 4+kg at a time. when youre evasive as fuck, what do you think people will assume?

you dont even need to publicly post the glassware pics. you can just send them to a member just like how youll send them the raw pics.

thats all you need to do to to stop all the "baseless speculations"

but did you say that in your original post where you claimed to brew 4+kg? no you didnt. maybe youll learn and stop being evasive with your answers