Triple B Solutions

After submitting to your other requests you now want what equates to lab pictures. You are not worth my freedom. I do not feel comfortable sharing lab pictures. There are several other labs here who have had the same feelings as I do.
Stfu there have been plenty of sources show their lab pics.
I guess giving out tracking numbers like candy isn't a security risk. :rolleyes:

Edit: I asked for lab pictures from the start. I told you no way I would personally buy from you without them. You were pretty much treated with kid gloves here. The drama that ensued was self inflicted.

Last edited:
I’m sorry I don’t remember where I said your gear causes pip. I don’t remember complaining about your TA (though a couple guys did).

You have less than TEN (maybe autocorrect changed that to TON). Your lady anavar was 20% overdosed (accurate?). And you had a guy post a pic of a floater early on.

I’m not sure how you “proved” me wrong.

But you singled me out which is because I touched a real nerve with the “please raw suppliers front me the product” that we know you were doing in March.

Good night Trips.
OHHHHH SHIEETT

I’m sorry I don’t remember where I said your gear causes pip. I don’t remember complaining about your TA (though a couple guys did).

You have less than TEN (maybe autocorrect changed that to TON). Your lady anavar was 20% overdosed (accurate?). And you had a guy post a pic of a floater early on.

I’m not sure how you “proved” me wrong.

But you singled me out which is because I touched a real nerve with the “please raw suppliers front me the product” that we know you were doing in March.

Good night Trips.
One floater issue that was obviously fake?

I have over 10 blind tests now. My 5mg Lady Var did test at 6mg, but I believe I will not have that problem in the future. Recent blind tests on my orals have been stellar.

BBBG you have accused me of exit scamming, accused me of not having a Vmixer, told me I would never get testing results, etc. How many times have I proved you wrong?

After submitting to your other requests you now want what equates to lab pictures. You are not worth my freedom. I do not feel comfortable sharing lab pictures. There are several other labs here who have had the same feelings as I do.
theyre not even asking for lab pics at this point. we just want to see the 100 liter beaker that youre supposedly brewing these big batches in

One floater issue that was obviously fake?

I have over 10 blind tests now. My 5mg Lady Var did test at 6mg, but I believe I will not have that problem in the future. Recent blind tests on my orals have been stellar.

BBBG you have accused me of exit scamming, accused me of not having a Vmixer, told me I would never get testing results, etc. How many times have I proved you wrong?

Exit scam and Vmixer belong to you
= 2 pts (you go girl).

You get ZERO credit for the lab testing because that wasn’t your voluntary idea to do so.

10 is not “a ton”. And your girly anavar being off like that is bad. We’re not sure if that was corrected. Those are my points.
= 2 pts (tied score)

Now the overtime winner is: How did you get so much raw supply when you were looking for suppliers to front you the raws?

Are you going to say you never asked suppliers to front you raws? Trips?

There's a lot of baseless speculation going on in this thread. Let me address your concerns. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.

Feel free to buy from someone else that does not have as much testing as me. Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you want to make a purchase and send a sample off to Jano I will make sure you are compensated for the test.

In the future I will focus more on raw testing before brewing and continue to encourage blind test results. I informed MESO that I would be saving up on raws for a large batch. I saved up on raws for almost two months for this batch. I fail to see why this is such a surprise.

I have more testing than any other public US Domestic lab. I have a ton of blind test results that have came back great. My capsules have been extremely accurate.

Exit scam and Vmixer belong to you
= 2 pts (you go girl).

You get ZERO credit for the lab testing because that wasn’t your voluntary idea to do so.

10 is not “a ton”. And your girly anavar being off like that is bad. We’re not sure if that was corrected. Those are my points.
= 2 pts (tied score)

Now the overtime winner is: How did you get so much raw supply when you were looking for suppliers to front you the raws?

Are you going to say you never asked suppliers to front you raws? Trips?
If you have any suggestions to get more blind tests I am all for it. I have been giving out credit left and right. I have been pushing blind testing every chance I get.

I was not grinding my API prior to doing my math and making my pills. Grinding my API seems to have fixed my overdose issue. You were right there too but I have given you credit for that.

When I started I used all my money on my lab. I wont lie and say no one fronted me raws when I started but a lot has changed since then. Rather than spend the money on things that are not important I invested heavily in further upgrading my lab setup and buying TONS of raws. I live a simple life and every penny I have goes back into this business.

Brewing is not something I do to support some nasty habit. Brewing is my life now.

Sounds like the Vmixer again doesnt it? Remind me how did that turn out?
Then let’s see it. Put up or shut up. You could end all of this speculation by posting one picture.

Let’s see this 8+ litre solutionizing flask that you brew multiple kilos in. Put a fork in front of it so we know it’s you, because I know if I ask for a crumpled piece of paper with “Meso” written on it you’ll claim that the DEA will trace your handwriting or some stupid shit.

Then let’s see it. Put up or shut up. You could end all of this speculation by posting one picture.

Let’s see this 8+ litre solutionizing flask that you brew multiple kilos in. Put a fork in front of it so we know it’s you, because I know if I ask for a crumpled piece of paper with “Meso” written on it you’ll claim that the DEA will trace your handwriting or some stupid shit.
They make beakers much larger than 8L. I am not sure why you find that so surprising.

They make beakers much larger than 8L. I am not sure why you find that so surprising.
Of course they do. You can get 50 litre glassware. I just don’t believe you’re brewing the quantities that you’re claiming in one shot. You’re doing multiple brews and calling it one batch.

This is a very easy way to prove everyone wrong.

If you have any suggestions to get more blind tests I am all for it. I have been giving out credit left and right. I have been pushing blind testing every chance I get.

I was not grinding my API prior to doing my math and making my pills. Grinding my API seems to have fixed my overdose issue. You were right there too but I have given you credit for that.

When I started I used all my money on my lab. I wont lie and say no one fronted me raws when I started but a lot has changed since then. Rather than spend the money on things that are not important I invested heavily in further upgrading my lab setup and buying TONS of raws. I live a simple life and every penny I have goes back into this business.

Brewing is not something I do to support some nasty habit. Brewing is my life now.

At the moment, checking vials and placing them into shipping boxes and driving them to drops is your life.

Brewing is done after new raws come in. So there hasn’t been any brewing in your life for THREE months when you brewed up the SuperAwesomeMegaBatch 103 products.

There's a lot of baseless speculation going on in this thread. Let me address your concerns. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.

Feel free to buy from someone else that does not have as much testing as me. Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you want to make a purchase and send a sample off to Jano I will make sure you are compensated for the test.

In the future I will focus more on raw testing before brewing and continue to encourage blind test results. I informed MESO that I would be saving up on raws for a large batch. I saved up on raws for almost two months for this batch. I fail to see why this is such a surprise.

I have more testing than any other public US Domestic lab. I have a ton of blind test results that have came back great. My capsules have been extremely accurate.
your hired, rep.

He can't put a fork in front of it for opsec. The DEA will identify what date the fork was manufactured based on how blunted it is and then track down where forks manufactured on that date were sold to.

Ok, so trip sent me a photo of some raws. They're some of what will be batch 104 after testing according to him. There was 4 kg of TE everything else was 500g packets. He is reluctant to send me photos of glassware. He explained his process a little more in depth, sounds like the largest amount he brews at a time is 20,000ml. He also said he will brew side by side the same compound. Like test E for example.

You should read before you spread false information. I did get my gold top HGH tested.

At the moment, checking vials and placing them into shipping boxes and driving them to drops is your life.

Brewing is done after new raws come in. So there hasn’t been any brewing in your life for THREE months when you brewed up the SuperAwesomeMegaBatch 103 products.
I just got 3 test e and 2 cyp, batch 102?

So touchdown today.

Order is good.

Trips stayed in touch with me reasonably well. Other sources do stay in contact better but thats not always everything. Sciroxx for example never ever took longer than 30 minutes to reply but he also lied to me and lost me as a customer.

Im happy with the service Trips provides.

This is as much a compliment to meso as it is to Trips.

Last edited: