Triple B Solutions

He said that's the max he makes, and even then has to use a special sitter, and hot plate, and it takes awhile for the raws to dissolve properly
I’m not buying that without seeing the glassware. He could easily shut me up with one picture. If he has it, then I’m wrong. I’ve been wrong before.

The glassware exists to brew at that scale, so I’m not saying it’s impossible - I just think that he’s completely full of shit.

Last edited:
I’m not buying that without seeing the glassware. He could easily shut me up with one picture. If he has it, then I’m wrong. I’ve been wrong before.

The glassware exists to brew at that scale, so I’m not saying it’s impossible - I just think that he’s completely full of shit.

i agree. i think he's blowing smoke. He's reluctant to show a peice of glassware, but it's all good with raws and a V-mixer. Can't show what you ain't got. Plain and simple.

Ok, so trip sent me a photo of some raws. They're some of what will be batch 104 after testing according to him. There was 4 kg of TE everything else was 500g packets. He is reluctant to send me photos of glassware. He explained his process a little more in depth, sounds like the largest amount he brews at a time is 20,000ml. He also said he will brew side by side the same compound. Like test E for example.
4kg of test e? I swore he said he brews it 10kg at a time.

Ordered 3 bottles of Test Cyp and 100 50mg var from Trip a few weeks ago. TA was good, discrete packaging and arrived in 7 business days. He did send me Aromasin instead of the Var in first package but made it right as soon as I emailed him no questions asked. 1st pin ever today. No pip. Will update after I get bloods done.

Ordered 3 bottles of Test Cyp and 100 50mg var from Trip a few weeks ago. TA was good, discrete packaging and arrived in 7 business days. He did send me Aromasin instead of the Var in first package but made it right as soon as I emailed him no questions asked. 1st pin ever today. No pip. Will update after I get bloods done.

What happened to the fool proof 6 step checklist to assure mistakes like that don't happen, Trip? You should probably look into a different 6 step program. *Hiccup*

Sponsors