Triple B Solutions

Meso we have to ask ourselves. The email has been posted 15+ times, even again recently. And there was also a step by step guide with pictures for the illiterate to help them navigate the “search” function.

Attachments

• A4E6A1B7-8ECC-4440-9AEF-E41FC30ECCE4.png
    A4E6A1B7-8ECC-4440-9AEF-E41FC30ECCE4.png
    347.8 KB · Views: 37
this guy will show pics of his raws on wickr but not a simple beaker. the only way this makes sense is if he doesnt have the beaker. so he'd send it on a secure and encrypted messaging app, but then cites opsec as a reason for not sending a beaker.

there is no way for opsec to be a valid excuse for this shit, especially for a us domestic source. maybe if youre in a shithole european country where stuff is hard to get, sure itd be a valid excuse, but even then, its just a beaker. not even lab equipment.

watch him show it after a few days (when it arrives after placing an order).

Oh ok thanks ! I diddnt know u could search inside of a forum. I’m new here and half special so forgive me lol
Do yourself a favor before purchasing PEDs and try to take the time to read a little bit of the thread. Trip posted his pastebin just a few pages back and if you were to have read them you would have seen it.

Not saying there is any major issues currently, but in those few pages back someone could have posted floaters/infection/any other problem and you would have missed it.

I know these threads can be a lot, and move very quickly, but at the very least I’d suggest reading the first 10-15 pages, and the last 10-15 pages. This is your body and health, I think it deserves some care.

Do yourself a favor before purchasing PEDs and try to take the time to read a little bit of the thread. Trip posted his pastebin just a few pages back and if you were to have read them you would have seen it.

Not saying there is any major issues currently, but in those few pages back someone could have posted floaters/infection/any other problem and you would have missed it.

I know these threads can be a lot, and move very quickly, but at the very least I’d suggest reading the first 10-15 pages, and the last 10-15 pages. This is your body and health, I think it deserves some care.
Thanks man ! Will do!
I guess I just diddnt wanna invest to much time if his test was 80 a vial.
But thanks for the advice

Awesome I’m excited to get the price list!
Well if your emailing him for a price list you will probably get ignored. He gets irritated at peopl emailing him for lists. He posts a pastebin link here to look at it. No I won't give it to you. Just search for post by triplebsolutions and find it.

this guy will show pics of his raws on wickr but not a simple beaker. the only way this makes sense is if he doesnt have the beaker. so he'd send it on a secure and encrypted messaging app, but then cites opsec as a reason for not sending a beaker.

there is no way for opsec to be a valid excuse for this shit, especially for a us domestic source. maybe if youre in a shithole european country where stuff is hard to get, sure itd be a valid excuse, but even then, its just a beaker. not even lab equipment.

watch him show it after a few days (when it arrives after placing an order).

I thought like this too until I realized how much trip enjoyed the brewing process and how deep his trailer park chemist blood runs. Dude for SURE has his name and cell phone number on the beaker with a “call if found”. For sure. THATS why he can’t post it.

nobody gets a favorite pair of underwear without writing their name on the tag. Same shit. Nomsayin