Triple B Solutions

One would think. But there’s a lot of noobs here that are just thrilled to receive anything. They’re addicted to the entire process and can’t wait to post “I pulled the trigger and made a 3 vial order. I got some aromasin too just to meet the minimum. TD received, everything looks oily and like steroids. Packing was neato and Trips talked sexy to me in the emails. First inject smooth as butter no pip and I could feel it hit as I murdered my Zumba class. Will update with bloods (but they disappear).”
Hahaha I love when you narrate shit like this.
Reminds of when you made that post about the anti steroid awareness movie with the football player. Cant remember what thread that was but I died

Reminds of when you made that post about the anti steroid awareness movie with the football player. Cant remember what thread that was but I died
You might be referring to runningback34...he was a real riot.

Maybe but I think it was bbbg. I could be wrong. It was a real old shitty movie with some big name actors when they were young. Football player pops a couple dbol and goes into roidrage madness and full blown addiction. I hope he knows where the post is and can qoute it

Maybe but I think it was bbbg. I could be wrong. It was a real old shitty movie with some big name actors when they were young. Football player pops a couple dbol and goes into roidrage madness and full blown addiction. I hope he knows where the post is and can qoute it
@BigBaldBeardGuy is a riot in telling good stories, yet he's the one who tells these sources off lol.

Why do you and a handful of others keep asking for a pic of his glassware? Move the fuck on and use someone else. You think this guy is the only game in town?

You already said he is full of shit and Ive said the same thing. Don't give this fuck anymore needed attention, and he will fade away..

We know. It's all about the dance, old friend. Watching him two step around proving his claim is not only free entertainment, it also shows us the true character of the source. We have a process. You know this.

Are you talking about the Ben Affleck one where he attacks his girlfriend lol?

Wasnt that 21 jumpstreet?

Here it is…

Ppl
These guys really aren't helping trips with these reviews lol.
Well since i have to hold the hands of the brainless. I am already into a cycle week 4 actually. I wanted to extend my cycle to 24 weeks so i bought the remainder from trip. Because i cant get the raws i need atm...

I am 2.5 weeks in on 40mg of var as a pre workout. So when i took the 50 i had the same anxious and antsy feeling i get while taking Var as a preworkout. I usually brew my own and have some recipes and pics of my previous shit.

So take it as you will without asking anymore questions you made a dumbass assumption. Doesn't hurt to find out a lil info before making foolish guesses... I care less about leaving a review for anyone i just updated the situation as it unfolded for me. Buy from or not i give 2 shits i usually make my own anyways..

Congrats you played yourself..

Ppl

Well since i have to hold the hands of the brainless. I am already into a cycle week 4 actually. I wanted to extend my cycle to 24 weeks so i bought the remainder from trip. Because i cant get the raws i need atm...

I am 2.5 weeks in on 40mg of var as a pre workout. So when i took the 50 i had the same anxious and antsy feeling i get while taking Var as a preworkout. I usually brew my own and have some recipes and pics of my previous shit.

So take it as you will without asking anymore questions you made a dumbass assumption. Doesn't hurt to find out a lil info before making foolish guesses... I care less about leaving a review for anyone i just updated the situation as it unfolded for me. Buy from or not i give 2 shits i usually make my own anyways..

Congrats you played yourself..
No one is accusing you of anything so don't fret man.

Does meso even have us domestic sources worth ordering from? All these guys look like they run an awful operation and the threads are full of bad comments and unhappy vibes. I mean no disrespect at all it’s just been tough reading through and trying to come out with any real direction.