What does it feel like when you are on Test?

I think it varies from person to person, it is very important in a person's psychological and physical structure. While the side effects affect the body, it does not feel anything psychologically. Sometimes, however, it can be the opposite, meaning it has no side effects, but can feel psychologically energetic or sleepy.

for some it can enhance sense of well being- when I am off completely I rarely think about sex. When I am on a good blast I only think about sex. I probably would get more accomplished being off.

Depends alot on the doses too. Someone on 250mg is going to feel alot different than someone on 750mg ime

I really don’t feel much different. Fuck it, much more aggressive. But doesn’t everyone. Damn, those things are so addictive. It’s intense.

When my gym buddy Bryce sold me my first cycle I started stealing money from my mom. When she accused me I’d just yell at her.

I got really aggressive with my girlfriend and one nite I picked her cute little ass up and slammed her down on the bed hard. She asked me what was wrong with me and I said “nothings wrong with me. What’s wrong with you?”

Later that night when I was out with her some punk started shit-talking me. I got in his face and said for no reason “what, you think I need steroids to kick your ass?” My girl tried to pull me away but I turned and sucker-punched that guy. And just kept wailing on him. I got 4 good bitch punches in before my girl tried to pull me away. I flung her and yelled “get off me bitch” and started kicking the punk after he collapsed to the ground. Just kept kicking him and kicking him while asking “who’s the man now, huh” each kick.

I told my gym friend Bryce that I’m just stressed out and the dick refused to sell me anymore roids. I begged and groveled. I probably would have sucked his dick for more drugs. He just kept saying he couldn’t help me. He said I was “fired” whatever that means.

Then when I got home I caught my girlfriend rooting around in my room. The bitch had found my stash. I yelled “give me that” and I just ripped it the fuck out of her hands. She asked me what it was and I said it was medicine for my ligaments. The bitch doubted me and I told her it wasn’t any of her business, it’s my medicine and it’s under control. She wasn’t buying it though and accused me of acting like a maniac.

I was calm at first and admitted that I got in a little bit over my head but everything is taken care of. I closed my bedroom door so that we could talk. She said that I looked like I was going to kill that guy and she wanted me to get help. I told her no. And then warned her if she told anyone about this I was going to get very upset. The bitch got mouthy with me which made me very mad. I threatened to kill her if she told anyone. And then I smacked that bitch fucking HARD enough to knock her to the floor. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall.

God, I was fucking pissed. I slammed my hand against the wall and then flipped the fuck out. I just started yelling “Arhhhhhh” and threw a boot at a mirror, breaking it. But my girlfriend got away and my shoulder injury acted up again so clutching my shoulder I yelled “Arghhhh” again.

I NEEDED my fucking roids so bad! I got to my stash box and dry-swallowed 8-10 winnies straight from the bottle. And then I stood up and felt like smashing a chair for no reason. I started yelling and trashing my room I was so fucking mad. I spun around in circles yelling “arhhhhh” and knocked all the childhood participation trophies off of my dresser. I punched the wall again and fucking bumped my injured shoulder.

The pain felt good so I rammed my shoulder into the door jam over and over, just like I did with the blocking sled at football. God it felt GREAT. I dropped to the floor and just kept banging my shoulder into the floor for no fucking reason. And when it was all done, I laid there in a heap of exhaustion and started to sob. I repeated “help” a couple times.

It was so fucked up. I wrote a screenplay that was made into a PSA in 1994. I picked a young Ben Affleck to play me because I’m ugly as fuck. HBO and Lifetime played my story.

Don’t do steroids guys. I’m paying for my mistakes and will continue paying for the rest of my life.

I really don’t feel much different. Fuck it, much more aggressive. But doesn’t everyone. Damn, those things are so addictive. It’s intense.

When my gym buddy Bryce sold me my first cycle I started stealing money from my mom. When she accused me I’d just yell at her.

I got really aggressive with my girlfriend and one nite I picked her cute little ass up and slammed her down on the bed hard. She asked me what was wrong with me and I said “nothings wrong with me. What’s wrong with you?”

Later that night when I was out with her some punk started shit-talking me. I got in his face and said for no reason “what, you think I need steroids to kick your ass?” My girl tried to pull me away but I turned and sucker-punched that guy. And just kept wailing on him. I got 4 good bitch punches in before my girl tried to pull me away. I flung her and yelled “get off me bitch” and started kicking the punk after he collapsed to the ground. Just kept kicking him and kicking him while asking “who’s the man now, huh” each kick.

I told my gym friend Bryce that I’m just stressed out and the dick refused to sell me anymore roids. I begged and groveled. I probably would have sucked his dick for more drugs. He just kept saying he couldn’t help me. He said I was “fired” whatever that means.

Then when I got home I caught my girlfriend rooting around in my room. The bitch had found my stash. I yelled “give me that” and I just ripped it the fuck out of her hands. She asked me what it was and I said it was medicine for my ligaments. The bitch doubted me and I told her it wasn’t any of her business, it’s my medicine and it’s under control. She wasn’t buying it though and accused me of acting like a maniac.

I was calm at first and admitted that I got in a little bit over my head but everything is taken care of. I closed my bedroom door so that we could talk. She said that I looked like I was going to kill that guy and she wanted me to get help. I told her no. And then warned her if she told anyone about this I was going to get very upset. The bitch got mouthy with me which made me very mad. I threatened to kill her if she told anyone. And then I smacked that bitch fucking HARD enough to knock her to the floor. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall.

God, I was fucking pissed. I slammed my hand against the wall and then flipped the fuck out. I just started yelling “Arhhhhhh” and threw a boot at a mirror, breaking it. But my girlfriend got away and my shoulder injury acted up again so clutching my shoulder I yelled “Arghhhh” again.

I NEEDED my fucking roids so bad! I got to my stash box and dry-swallowed 8-10 winnies straight from the bottle. And then I stood up and felt like smashing a chair for no reason. I started yelling and trashing my room I was so fucking mad. I spun around in circles yelling “arhhhhh” and knocked all the childhood participation trophies off of my dresser. I punched the wall again and fucking bumped my injured shoulder.

The pain felt good so I rammed my shoulder into the door jam over and over, just like I did with the blocking sled at football. God it felt GREAT. I dropped to the floor and just kept banging my shoulder into the floor for no fucking reason. And when it was all done, I laid there in a heap of exhaustion and started to sob. I repeated “help” a couple times.

It was so fucked up. I wrote a screenplay that was made into a PSA in 1994. I picked a young Ben Affleck to play me because I’m ugly as fuck. HBO and Lifetime played my story.

Don’t do steroids guys. I’m paying for my mistakes and will continue paying for the rest of my life.

So Baldilocks used to look like Ben Affleck? The rest of that is just plain stupid.
Out of the many misconceptions in there is the one where steroids turns you into a better football player. Here's the truth though, if you are shit athlete/football player before steroids, chances are you will still be a shit football player with steroids. You will just be stronger maybe and have better recovery.

So Baldilocks used to look like Ben Affleck? The rest of that is just plain stupid.
Out of the many misconceptions in there is the one where steroids turns you into a better football player. Here's the truth though, if you are shit athlete/football player before steroids, chances are you will still be a shit football player with steroids. You will just be stronger maybe and have better recovery.

I love that episode. It’s so poorly made, shows how shitty of an actor Ben Affleck is and is all stereotypes.

Didn't notice a night and day difference really. Around 5-6 weeks in I noticed I got pumps unusually easy, I started getting stronger every workout instead of every couple weeks or so, and my cardio kind of got shot. I wouldn't really necessarily say I felt different though, I just noticed after awhile my performance was enhanced.
That feeling is usual, those days when your performance skyrockets and you realize test or whatever other juice like Deca is kicking in.

holy shit, that ben affleck PSA

My favorite 2 depictions of steroids

The steroid dealer in the 2nd video actually got busted for selling steroids in real life lol. The shit is actually pretty accurate to real life until he charges $200 for a bottle of adex. Even talks trash on chinese GH lol

Mean only bulking doses (500mg week or more). Do you feel like you on something ( like you have some substance present in our body)? Like any drug? Do you get anxiety or does it make you calm and collected on the opposite? Sleeping problems or anything like that? Can someone describe briefly what their first cycle felt like?
Brother if you got legit test its the best thing after tren.

I feel super full, mad tight skin (500g carbs) and with the right nutrition and some arimidex you will look like a rock like super hard and shit, also mad horny. I sleep way better when i'm on test than natty. And i am pretty sure with real legit test you can achieve incredible looks.

I'm also super happy and always in a good mood. Never got this roid rage ever, not even on 1,4g tren ace i got roid rage, i just get way happier when i up the dosage.

Also probably mention worthy, the amount of sperm you produce, will reduce, like you only bust half the nut. But some clomifen will help out.

The best test i ever had was from bioniche also they made the most strongest tren i ever used in my life but dont try to look for it, there are only fakes now out there, bioniche closed 2018 and some polish retards thought they could use the name of bioniche, and produced some fakes and underdosed fakes, same story like genesis. Sad lmao but balkan pharma also have super strong test.
But if you can put youe hands on pharmacy stuff, then always use pharmacy test

I read the replies before me, i dont about yall but i feel when the test kicks in, the first thing i notice is my dreams, you get super strange dreams (after 3-5days).
After 5 days the mad sex drive kicks in, when you start beating your meat 3-5 times a day and the most nastiest shit turns you on.

The pump increase i feel like after 6-8 days

That tight feeling, like being on a pump, comes after 6-8 days and the mood change comes also after 4-6 days.

And this is only for test enanthate, if i use test p, i get all the sweet effects in half the time

The best test i ever had was from bioniche also they made the most strongest tren i ever used in my life but dont try to look for it, there are only fakes now out there, bioniche closed 2018 and some polish retards thought they could use the name of bioniche, and produced some fakes and underdosed fakes, same story like genesis. Sad lmao but balkan pharma also have super strong test.
But if you can put youe hands on pharmacy stuff, then always use pharmacy test

I swear I’m not going out of my way to pick on you. But you’re doing the bro thing again.

If I have UGL testosterone Cypionate dosed at 200 mg/ml that’s been tested at that dose how is pharma test or that awesome bioniche any “stronger” if it’s also dosed and tested at 200 mg/ml? Does it have special magical testosterone powers?

And 1.4 grams of Tren? Why? You must be in fucking amazing shape and must be fucking huge.

Nobody here needs that much Tren. It’s stupid. You’re giving bro advice on a “harm reduction” site. This is why I said this might not be the best place for you. Right now you’re getting shit from me but when other guys read it, you’re gonna get shit from them too.

The OP is new to this and your sensationalizing retarded doses for no reason.

And you’re 22? You’re fucking yourself up. Here for the good time and not the long time, eh?

I swear I’m not going out of my way to pick on you. But you’re doing the bro thing again.

If I have UGL testosterone Cypionate dosed at 200 mg/ml that’s been tested at that dose how is pharma test or that awesome bioniche any “stronger” if it’s also dosed and tested at 200 mg/ml? Does it have special magical testosterone powers?

And 1.4 grams of Tren? Why? You must be in fucking amazing shape and must be fucking huge.

Nobody here needs that much Tren. It’s stupid. You’re giving bro advice on a “harm reduction” site. This is why I said this might not be the best place for you. Right now you’re getting shit from me but when other guys read it, you’re gonna get shit from them too.

And you’re 22? You’re fucking yourself up. Here for the good time and not the long time, eh?
All i said was for 500mg test e a week, i just spit the truth, tesg is harmless, if you know how to do it, just avoid blood pressure and you fine. And for asking how i look, just look at my damn pics i posted in the new member forum.
No one ever dies just because of some test.

And its better to take pharmacy stuff instead of UGlabs because te pharmacy stuff is produced by quality and hygiene standards

Bro i lowkey like you haha

Also i did my first cycle with 16, and it was 500mg test e, and guess what, i checked my blood every 2 months and surprisingly i had none bad stuff. I was absolutely healthy, my test was of the roof and my balls shrunk but i brought some hcg and got my balls back. Did cardio for avoiding bloodpressure and thats it. Relax its jzst some test not dnp or oral tren some shit like that

Also i did my first cycle with 16, and it was 500mg test e, and guess what, i checked my blood every 2 months and surprisingly i had none bad stuff. I was absolutely healthy, my test was of the roof and my balls shrunk but i brought some hcg and got my balls back. Did cardio for avoiding bloodpressure and thats it. Relax its jzst some test not dnp or oral tren some shit like that

You’re not bad. Just slow it a little.

We get retarded new guys that join and some that just lurk and read. They’ll enthusiastically copy what you write and fuck it all up. Guys that want to cycle cause they’ve been “exercising” since February and feel like they aren’t making progress anymore. They hear “Tren is the strongest and best compound” and immediately want to hop on that. We’re trying to minimize harm here not romanticize it.

Stay here long enough and you will be impressed how dumb some people are.

Sponsors