Triple B Solutions

Does meso even have us domestic sources worth ordering from? All these guys look like they run an awful operation and the threads are full of bad comments and unhappy vibes. I mean no disrespect at all it’s just been tough reading through and trying to come out with any real direction.
MESO is a harm reduction board, not a source board.
The underground section is a place for source discussion and allows sources to come in an introduce themselves.
If they want to set up shop here they go through a vetting process.
Its ultimately a personal choice as to whether or not you want to buy from them.

Does meso even have us domestic sources worth ordering from? All these guys look like they run an awful operation and the threads are full of bad comments and unhappy vibes. I mean no disrespect at all it’s just been tough reading through and trying to come out with any real direction.
Full of unhappy customers or a few individuals who like to spread misinformation that have never ordered? My customers seem very happy.

Full of unhappy customers or a few individuals who like to spread misinformation that have never ordered? My customers seem very happy.
misinformation? please. its your fault for being an evasive fuckface and most of what we say uses your own words. so dont play this shit

Please elaborate on the misinformation? You can't. Perhaps its your lack of transparency, being evasive when questioned and constantly shooting yourself in the foot.

the pic he showed another member only had 4kg of test e and a bunch of 500g bags lmao. not even the amounts that he claims to brew at

I dont know of any raw suppliers that send 4kg in one bag. If order large amounts, they will send in 500g or 1000g increments only. Wether they are sent from the same batch is anyones guess.

screenshot us your inbox. Prove me wrong. Most of the members in this thread dont or wont even use you, so where are all these orders coming from?
Then use someone else. Do you realize how silly it is to ask me to send you a picture of my inbox? 10 orders a day is slow.
tripple b said he brews 4kilos at a time. THERE IS NO GLASSWEAR TO BREW THAT AMOUNT. He would need a steel reagent tank.
Do a quick google search my man. 20L glassware is not uncommon.

$800 for a 20L beaker? Fuck that shit. I’ll brew my stuff in one of those big Gatorade things sports teams use.

tripple b said he brews 4kilos at a time. THERE IS NO GLASSWEAR TO BREW THAT AMOUNT. He would need a steel reagent tank.
4kg of raws
= 4000g

4000g / 2.5g per vial (for 250mg/ml)
= 1600 vials

1600 vials * 10ml vials
= 16000ml or 16 litres.

I just linked a 20L flask that very much exists.

I agree that I don’t think that he has the glassware, but to say that it doesn’t exist at all is objectively incorrect.

Just liars and thieves. If you can find one telling the truth please let me know.

But that’s common. The only way to know for certain is to order and test for yourself. It’s a pain in the ass but when you have sources that disguise evasiveness as “oPsEc” you can’t have any trust for the motherfuckers.

Members feeling comfortable with what they order is FAR mor important than a sources bullshit Opsec. We don’t give a fuck about the sources security. There’s ways for them to stay safe and still meet requests. So when they refuse to show lab pictures it’s because they’re using a kitchen aide standing mixer and their Moms beat up Braun range with the metal electric burners. Probably a few white dots from lighting smokes.

Hey Trip, you’ve posted on here two days in a row and I’ve sent you a message on here earlier today. Yet my email yesterday and then again today goes unanswered? Where’s my update you said you’d provide?
Sorry, it can be hard to keep up with providing updates for packs in USPS hands. I will check on your pack now but I do recommend getting informed delivery.

Just liars and thieves. If you can find one telling the truth please let me know.

But that’s common. The only way to know for certain is to order and test for yourself. It’s a pain in the ass but when you have sources that disguise evasiveness as “oPsEc” you can’t have any trust for the motherfuckers.

Members feeling comfortable with what they order is FAR mor important than a sources bullshit Opsec. We don’t give a fuck about the sources security. There’s ways for them to stay safe and still meet requests. So when they refuse to show lab pictures it’s because they’re using a kitchen aide standing mixer and their Moms beat up Braun range with the metal electric burners. Probably a few white dots from lighting smokes.
Unless you are a fed you really do not know what is safe and what is not safe. I might be paranoid but I also have a family that relies on me staying safe so I can take care of them. Sorry BBBG.

Yup. I’d recommend testing whatever you plan on putting into your body.