Triple B Solutions

And you do?

Giving out tracking? Safe!
Pics of V-mixer? Safe!
Pics of raws? Safe!
Pics of labware? Unsafe!!
I fucking stopped at the tracking. Ffs, I seriously doubt the feds are on here looking for lab pics.
Tracking through mail yeah you damn right. Providing tracking numbers is plain ass stupid.

I do not see other sources on MESO fulfilling your requests but certainly.

People can look elsewhere also. MESO isn’t always the best choice. I have seen test results and pictures of the lab for every source I have ordered from. Its retarded not to know how your shit is made.

Multi-kilogram batches… you’re cracking me up. How many raw suppliers did you have to contact to get fronted? I’m sure it was more than a few.

I would have preferred posting no pics of course. Silly argument but have fun with it.
Yeah but you will gladly provide tracking numbers and na feds not gonna notice a thing.
Na those newbies punching in the tracking #'s by the hour shouldn't draw too much attention., at least not near the attention that a couple of lab pics would.
Either you're fucking dumb or you think we are, take your choice. Im done fucking with you.

People can look elsewhere also. MESO isn’t always the best choice. I have seen test results and pictures of the lab for every source I have ordered from. Its retarded not to know how your shit is made.

Multi-kilogram batches… you’re cracking me up. How many raw suppliers did you have to contact to get fronted? I’m sure it was more than a few.
None of my raws are fronted anymore. You are okay with ordering from labs that came here without even having a positive air system but keep attacking me.

I would have preferred posting no pics of course. Silly argument but have fun with it.

Yet you did. Though it's funny that you suddenly draw the line at the labware. The most benign item requested.

i could respect you being honest from the jump and saying you weren't going to test every small batch made from your already tested raws.

Instead you blew smoke and have now painted yourself into a corner.

Why are most sources all lying scumbags? Fuck. How hard is it to just be straight forward? Stop being pathetic!

Yet you did. Though it's funny that you suddenly draw the line at the labware. The most benign item requested.

i could respect you being honest from the jump and saying you weren't going to test every small batch made from your already tested raws.

Instead you blew smoke and have now painted yourself into a corner.

Why are most sources all lying scumbags? Fuck. How hard is it to just be straight forward? Stop being pathetic!
When did I ever agree that compounds brewed side by side with the same measurements in separate glassware should be a separate batch?

When did I ever agree that compounds brewed side by side with the same measurements in separate glassware should be a separate batch?

Ha!! You’re awesome. We’ve been SAYING this very thing for a month now you piece of shit.

Separate brews = separate batches. You suck. What if you miss measure or fat finger the calculations. It’s off. One vial from flask 1 could be different from a vial from flask 2.

Ha. Edited your post so you could bail tonight.

That’s ok, we’ll gladly complete the discussion without you.

And not once have you pissed me off. I’m emotionless because I have ZERO invested in this.
I cannot spend all night playing games with you BBBG. You seem pretty interested otherwise you would be enforcing MESO standards across the board. Get to work.

What’s the purpose of having batch numbers Trips? If you have an issue with a run of vials you’d never know.

You just assume you’re perfect.

That’s not why products get tested.
@Test_Subject had this discussion with me and after speaking with him I decided in the future to brew smaller amounts at a time or have them labeled "#104.1, 104.2," and so on when brewed with the same raws.

See? This is why you're hated here. Just fucking say it straight forward, you fucking dummy. Jesus Christ!

"i have brewed multiple small batches from the same tested raws."

Is that so hard? You don't want to send each and every small batch out for testing. i can't fucking blame you. That would get ridiculously expensive especially if you're getting 5+ batches out of the same tested raws, but for fucks sake, just say that.

Stop playing word games with everyone. If you haven't noticed by now, you're not the smartest guy in the room like you think you are.

Sponsors