Triple B Solutions

I cannot spend all night playing games with you BBBG. You seem pretty interested otherwise you would be enforcing MESO standards across the board. Get to work.

We did the SAME thing with your SST boys Prince Valiant. They submitted samples and I guess the test results didn’t come back so good because they never bothered coming back. We aren’t just against YOU, Trips. We’re against all shady UGLs.

@Test_Subject had this discussion with me and after speaking with him I decided in the future to brew smaller amounts at a time or have them labeled "#104.1, 104.2," and so on when brewed with the same raws.

Yeah, you just decided that now. More like we busted you because you can't provide proof that you brew mega batches and this is your face saver. Fuck you, Trip, you lying bitch.

We did the SAME thing with your SST boys Prince Valiant. They submitted samples and I guess the test results didn’t come back so good because they never bothered coming back. We aren’t just against YOU, Trips. We’re against all shady UGLs.
If I was that shady I would have tried to cover up my bad test results. I also could have left and rebranded bringing everything you are asking to the table. How many times have I reached out to you to discuss making my lab better BBBG? I am not against you or the MESO way.

@Test_Subject had this discussion with me and after speaking with him I decided in the future to brew smaller amounts at a time or have them labeled "#104.1, 104.2," and so on when brewed with the same raws.

@Test_Subject are you making decisions with calling a quorum? This wasn’t a good choice.

Trips got caught in a lie and is weaseling his way out of it again. How many fuckups are we at now?

There’s NO large glassware obviously. Why brew smaller batches if you have the glass investment. It’s all lies. You suck Trips.

If you were honest you wouldn’t be stepping on your own dick all the time.

He had a potential customer in @Robby550 tonight ask for a pastebin and the order email. Dum-Dum could put the Busch down and check in to reply to those new customers. He can afford to lose sales I guess since he’s swimming in a sea of Bitcoin.
It a close... Except had u read for 6 more seconds u would have seen where I ask members their experience lately. But we wouldn't wanna waste ur time with all that

Bullshit. You were brewing smaller batches from the start.

Yesterday Trips: “Guys, I spent $1,000s of dollars on upgrading my lab. I couldn’t meet the demand brewing in small batches.”

Today Trips: “I never agreed that separate flasks brewed next to each other are separate batches and in discussions with Test_Subject I decided to no longer use my expensive large glassware and brew in smaller batches using Batch 103.4 like you guys busted on me two days ago.”

Not lying though.

If I was that shady I would have tried to cover up my bad test results. I also could have left and rebranded bringing everything you are asking to the table. How many times have I reached out to you to discuss making my lab better BBBG? I am not against you or the MESO way.
Those were 3rd party tests if I remember correctly.

It a close... Except had u read for 6 more seconds u would have seen where I ask members their experience lately. But we wouldn't wanna waste ur time with all that

I’m sorry Robby, are you trying to say something? I can’t decipher your broken run-on sentence.

If that’s a dig at me, I appreciate it. I was trying to get Trips to realize he needs to get you an order email and pastebin. We’re not doing his job for him.

@Test_Subject are you making decisions with calling a quorum? This wasn’t a good choice.

Trips got caught in a lie and is weaseling his way out of it again. How many fuckups are we at now?

There’s NO large glassware obviously. Why brew smaller batches if you have the glass investment. It’s all lies. You suck Trips.

If you were honest you wouldn’t be stepping on your own dick all the time.
Unfortunately you are far from all knowing BBBG. Brewing in large batches requires having a nice overhead mixer or the raws will have to sit under heat for too long and the raws do not dissolve well. Even when using a magnetic stirrer if the amount of oil is close to max capacity of the beaker then the beaker can and will overflow. I would have to go to 50L to brew 10kg of Test E at a time so obviously that gets broken up.

Unfortunately you are far from all knowing BBBG. Brewing in large batches requires having a nice overhead mixer or the raws will have to sit under heat for too long and the raws do not dissolve well. Even when using a magnetic stirrer if the amount of oil is close to max capacity of the beaker then the beaker can and will overflow. I would have to go to 50L to brew 10kg of Test E at a time so obviously that gets broken up.
I’ve got ID, unfortunately it doesn’t show a thing

Oh sure twist this around fuckface. I’ve been saying you CANT be brewing in SuperAwesomeMegaSize batches for a month now. It comes out finally that I was correct. You evasive fuck.

Trips isn’t exactly the most trustworthy source. But you guys can order with confidence. He’s a liar.

Oh sure twist this around fuckface. I’ve been saying you CANT be brewing in SuperAwesomeMegaSize batches for a month now. It comes out finally that I was correct. You evasive fuck.

Trips isn’t exactly the most trustworthy source. But you guys can order with confidence. He’s a liar.
I cannot even count the amount of times you have called me a liar and been proven wrong now BBBG. I would still consider those batches huge but I suppose you can have your opinion.

I cannot even count the amount of times you have called me a liar and been proven wrong now BBBG. I would still consider those batches huge but I suppose you can have your opinion.

They are small separate batches. Brewed at the same time (I doubt that too). You tested some raws but you’re brewing as you go. You don’t have the capacity to brew in a SuperAwesomeMegaBatch which has incidentally been the topic here on more than a few times.

You got it though Trips. Your customers don’t give a fuck. You give the right illusion at least. Don’t mind me. I’m just the naysayer.

Most of these dudes are just trying to not get ripped off. The biggest concern I see from actual customers is TA. They just want something to show up. And, so far, everyone's shit has shown up and everyone's testing has come back good. Aside from the Anavar guy, (who claimed he got shorted two bags of Var) no one has come to Meso saying they've been burned by Trip yet.

The issues you're bringing up amount to a worst-case scenario of some variances in dosing accuracy. (Correct me if I'm wrong there.) You make it sound like he's going to send you a dirty sock or some shit when you place an order with him.

They are small separate batches. Brewed at the same time (I doubt that too). You tested some raws but you’re brewing as you go. You don’t have the capacity to brew in a SuperAwesomeMegaBatch which has incidentally been the topic here on more than a few times.

You got it though Trips. Your customers don’t give a fuck. You give the right illusion at least. Don’t mind me. I’m just the naysayer.
Just like I do not have raws BBBG.

I do not brew as I go. That would leave me with an impossible workload along with answering emails and getting orders out.

Sponsors