Triple B Solutions

Most of these dudes are just trying to not get ripped off. The biggest concern I see from actual customers is TA. They just want something to show up. And, so far, everyone's shit has shown up and everyone's testing has come back good. Aside from the Anavar guy, (who claimed he got shorted two bags of Var) no one has come to Meso saying they've been burned by Trip yet.

The issues you're bringing up amount to a worst-case scenario of some variances in dosing accuracy. (Correct me if I'm wrong there.) You make it sound like he's going to send you a dirty sock or some shit when you place an order with him.

Yea I know. I’m fighting an uphill battle. Guys are happy getting what they get and they don’t know how to get anything better.

What’s a “batch” to you? You mix up raws and measure ingredients and run of 100 or 200 vials. Submit a “batch” sample right.

But measuring and mixing another flask next to it is apparently the same batch even though you can miss measure or your buddy texts you or the baby is screaming again.

Would mixing another flask a week later be the same batch?

At what point does it become a separate batch?

And then to say since March “this is the same never ending batch”? That’s not misleading.

It’s not a dirty sock. It’s the dude backpedaling to end the “big glassware” chatter we’ve been having for days that he could have simply clarified. He didn’t. He dug in deeper and said he bought lots of upgrades, perpetuating the big mega batch illusion.

But guys will buy. They don’t know better. Hey it’s “good enough”. This discussion will be forgotten in the thread and Trips will continue and he’ll step in shit again and we’ll point that out and guys will ignore it. Until the wheels blow off. Ignore the red flags until it all goes flying off the rails. And even then, you’ll see guys willing to keep giving out chances.

Most of these dudes are just trying to not get ripped off. The biggest concern I see from actual customers is TA. They just want something to show up. And, so far, everyone's shit has shown up and everyone's testing has come back good. Aside from the Anavar guy, (who claimed he got shorted two bags of Var) no one has come to Meso saying they've been burned by Trip yet.

The issues you're bringing up amount to a worst-case scenario of some variances in dosing accuracy. (Correct me if I'm wrong there.) You make it sound like he's going to send you a dirty sock or some shit when you place an order with him.
Thank you.

Seriously that 1st sentence is laughable. There are trusted sites right here in the underground . Sure you might have to pay a little more but they are here.
T/A? This has always confused me. Who the fuck really needs gear in 4 days? I'm sorry but used to be it was 30 days and a prayer at best. Yeah I know its convenient but a person should have a cycle plan well in advance.
Let's rehash this in 6 months and see if you feel the same way.

Seriously that 1st sentence is laughable. There are trusted sites right here in the underground . Sure you might have to pay a little more but they are here.
T/A? This has always confused me. Who the fuck really needs gear in 4 days? I'm sorry but used to be it was 30 days and a prayer at best. Yeah I know its convenient but a person should have a cycle plan well in advance.
I believe you or some of the other people who keep bombarding this thread said the same thing about "a couple months" when I first came here and again when I had my BOGO sale. 6 months later and nothing but happy customers and great test results. Must be a fluke.

Wow, I've been gone awhile. This thread has been busy.

I started reading because the last order I got from trip was many month's ago and I was looking for an updated email and price sheet. I'm nearly due for a refill.

But, I'd like to ask a general question here : as a man who values his freedom, why would he send a tracking number to someone he doesn't know that has his package origin location, when he can't be sure of who he's talking too?

I will say the first order i got from trip he had emailed a tracking number, which surprised me. Since then, I've bought probably 30 to 40 bottles from him, at about 5 to 10 bottles a time (in case i don't get one) and never got a tracking number.

I understand the desire to track your package. But in this instance, I'm not sure demanding he give you one is a reasonable request. At least if he values his freedom.

My other main source ships from Portugal. And I don't get a tracking code until it leaves Portugal to protect the source. It doesn't seem unreasonable to me. But maybe that's just me.

Trip has never failed to deliver to me so far. So I can say that much.
I can also say I understand the desire to track your package. But personally it does seem like an unnecessary risk for the source. Especially a domestic one.

@Test_Subject are you making decisions with calling a quorum? This wasn’t a good choice.
Ha, it’s nothing like that. I’m not ignoring the fact that he was being “creative” with the batch numbering. All is not forgiven by any means.

I just suggested a better batch numbering system to be more transparent, because using multiple brews done at the same time and labelling them as a single batch is deceitful and just plain bad process control.

So it should be 104.1, 104.2 etc. depending on how many sub batches are made and they should technically be tested separately.

We did the SAME thing with your SST boys Prince Valiant. They submitted samples and I guess the test results didn’t come back so good because they never bothered coming back. We aren’t just against YOU, Trips. We’re against all shady UGLs.
im sure valiant will show up soon... hes probably just sick or something..

Ha, it’s nothing like that. I’m not ignoring the fact that he was being “creative” with the batch numbering. All is not forgiven by any means.

I just suggested a better batch numbering system to be more transparent, because using multiple brews done at the same time and labelling them as a single batch is deceitful and just plain bad process control.

So it should be 104.1, 104.2 etc. depending on how many sub batches are made and they should technically be tested separately.
when did you have this discussion with trips? timeline sounds like it was before today and you didnt let us know?

I believe you or some of the other people who keep bombarding this thread said the same thing about "a couple months" when I first came here and again when I had my BOGO sale. 6 months later and nothing but happy customers and great test results. Must be a fluke.
No. You lost me way early on when you said you didn't need to test your raws.
I've been around a long time Trips. I've seen sources much better than you burn.
Let's cut the shit. You're here for one reason and that is to make money. Nothing wrong with that. That is what sources do.
Spare me the passion crap. I've heard it before and more eloquently than you phrase it.

Wow, I've been gone awhile. This thread has been busy.

I started reading because the last order I got from trip was many month's ago and I was looking for an updated email and price sheet. I'm nearly due for a refill.

But, I'd like to ask a general question here : as a man who values his freedom, why would he send a tracking number to someone he doesn't know that has his package origin location, when he can't be sure of who he's talking too?

I will say the first order i got from trip he had emailed a tracking number, which surprised me. Since then, I've bought probably 30 to 40 bottles from him, at about 5 to 10 bottles a time (in case i don't get one) and never got a tracking number.

I understand the desire to track your package. But in this instance, I'm not sure demanding he give you one is a reasonable request. At least if he values his freedom.

My other main source ships from Portugal. And I don't get a tracking code until it leaves Portugal to protect the source. It doesn't seem unreasonable to me. But maybe that's just me.

Trip has never failed to deliver to me so far. So I can say that much.
I can also say I understand the desire to track your package. But personally it does seem like an unnecessary risk for the source. Especially a domestic one.

Who's demanding tracking? i saw one guy asking about his package, but he certainly made no demands.

The talk of tracking in the last 10 pages is exactly what you're saying. Don't give tracking...

Unless you are a fed you really do not know what is safe and what is not safe. I might be paranoid but I also have a family that relies on me staying safe so I can take care of them. Sorry BBBG.
not safe? you sent it over wickr, an encrypted messaging app.

dont trust wickr? fine, use protonmail. not safe cause opsec? then why do you use it?

youd send something like raws that is way more incriminating than a piece of glassware and think its safer. real answer is cause you dont have what you claim to.

when did you have this discussion with trips? timeline sounds like it was before today and you didnt let us know?
Last night.

It’s not a big deal, really. I told him that I thought that he was full of shit and how it should be being done properly if he was brewing in partial batches. I have experience in that area so I gave my 2c.

I’m well aware of and not forgiving the fact that he lied about his batches and glassware.

Just liars and thieves. If you can find one telling the truth please let me know.

But that’s common. The only way to know for certain is to order and test for yourself. It’s a pain in the ass but when you have sources that disguise evasiveness as “oPsEc” you can’t have any trust for the motherfuckers.

Members feeling comfortable with what they order is FAR mor important than a sources bullshit Opsec. We don’t give a fuck about the sources security. There’s ways for them to stay safe and still meet requests. So when they refuse to show lab pictures it’s because they’re using a kitchen aide standing mixer and their Moms beat up Braun range with the metal electric burners. Probably a few white dots from lighting smokes.
This is why you are Brain. Love ya BBBG (very non homo.)

4kg of raws
= 4000g

4000g / 2.5g per vial (for 250mg/ml)
= 1600 vials

1600 vials * 10ml vials
= 16000ml or 16 litres.

I just linked a 20L flask that very much exists.

I agree that I don’t think that he has the glassware, but to say that it doesn’t exist at all is objectively incorrect.
You are giving me Gen Chem 001 flashbacks lol

Last night.

It’s not a big deal, really. I told him that I thought that he was full of shit and how it should be being done properly if he was brewing in partial batches.

I’m well aware of and not forgiving the fact that he lied about his batches and glassware.
Calling it now: Test Subject LABZ ***US DOMESTIC ONLY***

Very well said. I am not knowledgeable enuf to play internet detective. I have ordered from Trips twice both orders far exceeding the order minimums and his products pricing and communication are good enough that I am happy.

For what its worth the only times I get nervous are when I spend too much time reading this thread.

post from may 14 suggesting trips made a new batch using the same raws.

another post from june 12.

not once did trips say they were right, but he says today that hes brewing multiple batches with the same raws. and he wonders why we call him evasive. trips could have admitted this way back and we wouldnt have had a discussion about this over the last 20 pages.

I totally agree about the TA, these dudes think this shit is Amazon.

I hope you're not referring to Pharmacom because they literally just got caught with their dick in their hand. Letro is labeled as Adex, now there's some actual hard evidence that they're brewing untested raws.

If TA is the, or one of the biggest deciding factors in choosing a source, then i'm quitting my 9-5 and becoming a fucking source.

A monkey could mail out a package. PSL will send you vials if you pay for them, as will any shit lab. i never knew members set the bar so low for something they're going to be injecting.

This is an eye opener and i'm not going to lie, it has me considering taking the proverbial candy from a baby.

No. You lost me way early on when you said you didn't need to test your raws.
I've been around a long time Trips. I've seen sources much better than you burn.
Let's cut the shit. You're here for one reason and that is to make money. Nothing wrong with that. That is what sources do.
Spare me the passion crap. I've heard it before and more eloquently than you phrase it.
Just a question cochino, but if he tests the final product and it's G2G, then why would you care about testing the raws?

I could understand testing raws if he had a really high dosage discrepancy, but if not, I don't understand why it would be an issue.

Just asking.