Triple B Solutions

If TA is the, or one of the biggest deciding factors in choosing a source, then i'm quitting my 9-5 and becoming a fucking source.

A monkey could mail out a package. PSL will send you vials if you pay for them, as will any shit lab. i never knew members set the bar so low for something they're going to be injecting.

This is an eye opener and i'm not going to lie, it has me considering taking the proverbial candy from a baby.
dont forget to use opsec as an excuse to not go through mesos vetting process when you do become a source.

I totally agree about the TA, these dudes think this shit is Amazon.

I hope you're not referring to Pharmacom because they literally just got caught with their dick in their hand. Letro is labeled as Adex, now there's some actual hard evidence that they're brewing untested raws.
Haha no not Pharmacon lol but still we see what happens even with supposedly good labs.
They are a big UGL and this is what happens in the underground. Trust none.

If TA is the, or one of the biggest deciding factors in choosing a source, then i'm quitting my 9-5 and becoming a fucking source.

A monkey could mail out a package. PSL will send you vials if you pay for them, as will any shit lab. i never knew members set the bar so low for something they're going to be injecting.

This is an eye opener and i'm not going to lie, it has me considering taking the proverbial candy from a baby.
I mean you could probably just put up a btc addy in the msg labz thread and watch the dollars roll in at this point. I doubt you would but you could and precisely the reason why so many (including myself) depend on you (and BBBG and Cochino and many others) to look out for us.

We are your flock so to speak.

Just a question cochino, but if he tests the final product and it's G2G, then why would you care about testing the raws?

I could understand testing raws if he had a dosage discrepancy, but if not, I don't understand why it would be an issue.

Just asking.
because he should test the raws first to know how to dose it. if his raws came back 90%, but he brewed it assuming 98% purity, then youd get an underdosed product.

the issue with the batches thing now that he came out and admitted to brewing multiple batches using the same raws is that he could mess up at any point and that whole batch would be bad, but he wouldnt be able to isolate it due to calling it all the same batch cause its the same raws.

Just a question cochino, but if he tests the final product and it's G2G, then why would you care about testing the raws?

I could understand testing raws if he had a really high dosage discrepancy, but if not, I don't understand why it would be an issue.

Just asking.
Why would you not test your raw materials before manufacturing your product?

That’s the most basic of basic QA basics. If you start with shit, you’ll end with shit.

because he should test the raws first to know how to dose it. if his raws came back 90%, but he brewed it assuming 98% purity, then youd get an underdosed product.

the issue with the batches thing now that he came out and admitted to brewing multiple batches using the same raws is that he could mess up at any point and that whole batch would be bad, but he wouldnt be able to isolate it due to calling it all the same batch cause its the same raws.

Why would you not test your raw materials before manufacturing your product?

That’s the most basic of basic QA basics. If you start with shit, you’ll end with shit.
I get the logic behind it.

But just like buying from a new source, you check a bottle in the first batch you buy, but nobody checks every bottle they use.

I would think if he brews a batch with some raws, and gets good numbers on the final product, the rest of the batches ought to be gtg. If not what he expects, then make adjustments for subsequent batches.

I'm not saying what y'all are saying isn't logical. I see what you're getting at.

I'm just not sure I'm convinced it's necessary for this application.

I personally know of licensed compounding labs that done test every batch of raws. So I'm not sure why a ugl gear source should. It doesn't seem relevant to the ultimate quality of the product.

But just like buying from a new source, you check a bottle in the first batch you buy, but nobody checks every bottle they use.

I would think if he brews a batch with some raws, and gets good numbers on the final product, the rest of the batches ought to be gtg. If not what he expects, then make adjustments for subsequent batches.

I'm not saying what y'all are saying isn't logical. I see what you're getting at.

I personally know of licensed compounding labs that done test every batch of raws. So I'm not sure why a ugl gear source should. It doesn't seem relevant to the ultimate quality of the product.
I would like to know how you know compounding pharmacies don't test their raws?
I can tell you for a fact that when the FDA comes in and does a GMP inspection they would be shut down if they didn't have assays for their raw materials.

Edit: FDA would issue a 483 for a first offense. That in itself is almost as bad. A stop sale is issued until results come back. Then there's a possible trace forward trail to see where the sold products went. Its a real pain in the ass and not worth the trouble fo them to not assay the material in the first place.

Last edited:
I can tell you for a fact that when the FDA comes in and does a GMP inspection they would be shut down if they didn't have assays for their raw materials.
Neither here nor there but before I found meso I had bought from a local guy products supposedly made at a GMP licensed facility in Athens Greece. GH test and tren. I was smart enough to dig and the company doesnt seem to exist. Myolux is the name. I was able to locate the source of the holographic vials as ali baba and that should tell you a lot.

So its just a homebrew ugl with vials from ali.baba advertised to the unwary as pharm grade from Greece.

This is as shady a business as you can find. Sadly.

Neither here nor there but before I found meso I had bought from a local guy products supposedly made at a GMP licensed facility in Athens Greece. GH test and tren. I was smart enough to dig and the company doesnt seem to exist. Myolux is the name. I was able to locate the source of the holographic vials as ali baba and that should tell you a lot.

So its just a homebrew ugl with vials from ali.baba advertised to the unwary as pharm grade from Greece.

This is as shady a business as you can find. Sadly.
Haha key word is supposedly. These guys throw around 'GMP certified' loosely.

Apologies, no, I'm saying that the prevalence of TA concerns within Trip's customer base is evidence that his buying demographic consists heavily of guys who are simply trying to not get ripped off. They may not be well-connected or very familiar with buying steroids yet.

When one is worried about getting burned, the first step to easing that anxiety is seeing something show up or, at least, getting some assurance that it's on its way. Those anxieties manifest here as TA concerns.

Edit: FDA would issue a 483 for a first offense. That in itself is almost as bad. A stop sale is issued until results come back. Then there's a possible trace forward trail to see where the sold products went. Its a real pain in the ass and not worth the trouble fo them to not assay the material in the first place.
I'm not trying to start a flame war bud, but you don't seem to know what you're talking about concerning compounding pharmacy laws.

Compounded drugs are not FDA approved in the first place.

The people who manufactured the raws in the first place, would be the ones subjected to FDA testing. Not the compounding lab.

I get what you mean, since his raw source may not be domestic. I just don't see how testing raws as opposed to final product make a difference to the end user is all im saying

Last edited:

If he doesn't test the raws he can't be confident in what he has. One of the raws from his Dad turned out to be Methyltest. i don't remember what it was supposed to be, but it sure as hell wasn't Methyltest.

What also happens if he brews something up that is of shit quality? He's stuck with underdosed junk that he has to do a fire sale on and then has to figure out how to compensate everyone that bought it before the results came out.

Since he supposedly deletes emails, that would be a huge task that will have to take time away from more important things that already leave him with no time.

Jesus christ, we got one idiot asking why should we test raws. And another imbecile more worried about just getting their packs.But who the fuck cares what's actually inside the vials!!!??? lol Trip your customers are real beauties I'll give you that.:rolleyes:

I'm not trying to start a flame war bud, but you don't seem to know what you're talking about concerning compounding pharmacy laws.

Compounded drugs are not FDA approved in the first place.
I should know what I'm talking about since I worked for them for 25 years.
Let me clue you in junior. If you are selling( this means distributing as a retailer, and/or manufacturing drugs for human and/or animal use, you are subject to an FDA inspection (audit). Without going in to detail I worked on the animal end. Don't even argue with me on this.

Any business that manufacturers/ distributes Pharmaceutical products have a required inspection of no less than once every two years.

feel free to go back in this thread and find where bar bender DID brew without testing raws, and he DID have misdosed finished product.

We are trying to raise the bar here. i would suggest helping, rather than justifying barbenders bad habits.