Triple B Solutions

I kno I said it 10 times already but if Valiant posts lab results do they really mean anything? Sources sending in their own gear means jack shit. Look at fucking Pharmacom, he’s still trying to figure out a way to explain the Adex/letro mixup. Look I know it sucks, it’s inconvenient and it’s expensive, but we need to do more blind testing.

I kno I said it 10 times already but if Valiant posts lab results do they really mean anything? Sources sending in their own gear means jack shit. Look at fucking Pharmacom, he’s still trying to figure out a way to explain the Adex/letro mixup. Look I know it sucks, it’s inconvenient and it’s expensive, but we need to do more blind testing.
Nah man, no testing. It's mean. We are attacking some sources unfairly.

No testing? Valiant and Blackroids, here I come!!!! I’m cleaning out the BTC wallet!!!!
Hell yea. G2G mf'ers. We need to start showing some appreciation for these sources that are risking soooooo much to provide us with drugs. They're all g2g. Why would they risk so much to provide us shitty scammy products. It really makes no sense. There are no bad sources anymore.

Basically if I have to pay $85+ for a bottle of test and 4$+ iu for GH bodybuilding becomes a pipe dream for me. i looked for evidence that opti and trips pricing were too good to be true and there wasnt any. Its simple economics for me I guess you could say. My food bill monthly is 4x my gear bill fwiw.

Hell yea. G2G mf'ers. We need to start showing some appreciation for these sources that are risking soooooo much to provide us with drugs. They're all g2g. Why would they risk so much to provide us shitty scammy products. It really makes no sense. There are no bad sources anymore.
Maybe we should invite Hammer back. We were pretty hard on him.

Basically if I have to pay $85+ for a bottle of test and 4$+ iu for GH bodybuilding becomes a pipe dream for me. i looked for evidence that opti and trips pricing were too good to be true and there wasnt any. Its simple economics for me I guess you could say. My food bill monthly is 4x my gear bill fwiw.
So your decision is based solely on price. Im not judging you, so please dont take it like that. I was just wondering if the things we requested of tripleb had any bearing on your decision.

Maybe we should invite Hammer back. We were pretty hard on him.
Absolutely. Honestly, he didn't do anything all that bad. We've been too hard on these poor nice young entrepreneurs.

@SymBiotics get back in here with your fuzzy gear. We can all move past that. You were good enough.

@thebrewkit here's your third chance bro

Fuck it. Time for the king to return @canadianb420 bring that Venom Pharma sweetness back bro. We could use you and your xanax pill press now!

It sucks because all that testing you did, which made other people buy. But then they are not getting actual products you tested for. So its just not right. You got him so
Much business, yet they didnt even get your tested product.

Absolutely. Honestly, he didn't do anything all that bad. We've been too hard on these poor nice young entrepreneurs.

@SymBiotics get back in here with your fuzzy gear. We can all move past that. You were good enough.

@thebrewkit here's your third chance bro

Fuck it. Time for the king to return @canadianb420 bring that Venom Pharma sweetness back bro. We could use you and your xanax pill press now!
Venom Pharma should be given another chance based on the quality of their equipment alone.

Note the fan that’s perfectly positioned to contaminate the shit out of everything.

Attachments

• B9F443DA-C633-4DA2-97EA-62313BF9FFE4.jpeg
    B9F443DA-C633-4DA2-97EA-62313BF9FFE4.jpeg
    541.5 KB · Views: 48
Venom Pharma should be given another chance based on the quality of their equipment alone.

Note the fan that’s perfectly positioned to contaminate the shit out of everything.
Wtf is that abortion? I’ve seen meth labs in trailers cleaner than that.

It sucks because all that testing you did, which made other people buy. But then they are not getting actual products you tested for. So its just not right. You got him so
Much business, yet they didnt even get your tested product.
This. I know for me personally I tend to look more for the blind testing, done my members. I think source testing is great, but when I see it start matching up with members blind testing that’s when I’m interested. I remember when @bware (maybe I’m butchering his name because I can’t tag him) blind tested stans primo) As soon as I seen the results, I jumped on that and bought a shit ton.

The worry I would have, and most likely others as well, would be @SkankHunt does blind testing for primo 103.1 and it comes back great. I go to buy some but I get batch 103.2 and it’s over/underdosed, or maybe something else went wrong with the batch, but there’s no real blind testing for .2. It does kind of take away from the blind testing. This is just my two cents.

Also not saying I don’t appreciate all of your blind testing shank, you help the community so much by doing that!

So your decision is based solely on price. Im not judging you, so please dont take it like that. I was just wondering if the things we requested of tripleb had any bearing on your decision.
I did.not feel I was suffering lower quality with the improved costs so why wouldn't I?

I try to focus on other things and leave meso.vetting to those with knowledge and experience to do so. I selfishly sit back and reap the benefits but rather than become a parasite I find ways to contribute and give back to the community as I find them.

If vetting were left up to me....its not something I am naturally inclined to do. My vetting is more like try and like, buy again, no like find another.