Triple B Solutions

Absolutely. Honestly, he didn't do anything all that bad. We've been too hard on these poor nice young entrepreneurs.

@SymBiotics get back in here with your fuzzy gear. We can all move past that. You were good enough.

@thebrewkit here's your third chance bro

Fuck it. Time for the king to return @canadianb420 bring that Venom Pharma sweetness back bro. We could use you and your xanax pill press now!
If we are bringing back people can we get @monsterman back? He was just stressed out and on too much tren/clen. He meant well, and he said sorry a lot.

It sucks because all that testing you did, which made other people buy. But then they are not getting actual products you tested for. So its just not right. You got him so
Much business, yet they didnt even get your tested product.
Well to some extent. I was the first to test from batch 103. So I’d say it’s highly likely everything in the beginning of batch 103 was from his lab results. Do I think the Tren A from today is the same Tren A from back in April? Probably not. This is the reason I just sent the Tren A out. I think it would be a little naive of us to assume everything from batch 103 was made in one batch. I do however believe he is using the same raws and same recipe for 103 so I’d expect a very little deviation from the original lab results. Not sticking up for Trip but I believe only him and Liska have tested their raws.

Compounding pharmacies have a little bit easier time sourcing legitimate raws, no? They get to buy their products on the regulated side and deal with smiling salespeople. Look at the lying cunts we get to deal with on the black market side. It’s not an ideal comparison.
Yeah I'm sure they don’t buy raws from the underground.

Well to some extent. I was the first to test from batch 103. So I’d say it’s highly likely everything in the beginning of batch 103 was from his lab results. Do I think the Tren A from today is the same Tren A from back in April? Probably not. This is the reason I just sent the Tren A out. I think it would be a little naive of us to assume everything from batch 103 was made in one batch. I do however believe he is using the same raws and same recipe for 103 so I’d expect a very little deviation from the original lab results. Not sticking up for Trip but I believe only him and Liska have tested their raws.
Nice this will show it too. You did so much testing. We all appriciate it tremendounsly

This. I know for me personally I tend to look more for the blind testing, done my members. I think source testing is great, but when I see it start matching up with members blind testing that’s when I’m interested. I remember when @bware (maybe I’m butchering his name because I can’t tag him) blind tested stans primo) As soon as I seen the results, I jumped on that and bought a shit ton.

The worry I would have, and most likely others as well, would be @SkankHunt does blind testing for primo 103.1 and it comes back great. I go to buy some but I get batch 103.2 and it’s over/underdosed, or maybe something else went wrong with the batch, but there’s no real blind testing for .2. It does kind of take away from the blind testing. This is just my two cents.

Also not saying I don’t appreciate all of your blind testing shank, you help the community so much by doing that!
Thanks bro. My blind testing isn’t to help the sources out, it’s me trying to find good gear for me and the team. I just happen to share my results with the community. As I’ve mentioned Olafmeister tested PharmaQos anavar and got good results. I have the exact same batch that I sent out as well. I’m hoping to see similar results.

I've honestly been happy with trips gear and the service I received. His gear is smooth and has done what I expect it to do for me. TA for me, has been less than a week and my order shipped out the day after I placed it.

Now, to be honest, I think Trip definitely should be labeling the brews separately, even if they are being brewed side by side. This is better for the customer and smarter for Trip as well, in case he does have a problem pop up. Much easier to isolate it this way.

I think the vetting serves a purpose to make meso a safe place to learn and keep these guys on their toes.

I also happen to know from experience, that guys sometimes get a hard on for a source for whatever reason, and can tend to focus their energy like a laser when a source rubs them the wrong way. Trip has managed to rub a lot of guys wrong.

As mentioned, I'm generally happy with my experience with trip. But I understand why guys have grown frustrated when he isn't as forthcoming with info as they would like.

I know some of y'all are like fuck his opsec, he needs to show his lab or whatever. I don't see that happening. We all need to make decisions based off what we're comfortable with. If you aren't comfortable because you haven't seen enough pictures or don't like his evasiveness about some of these questions, that shit probably isn't going to change.

To @TripleBSolutions If I could give you a bit of advice, it would be to be a bit more clear with your message. Don't leave guys wondering what you actually mean when you say something. Be honest with us. It'll give you way less headaches in the long and short run.

I've honestly been happy with trips gear and the service I received. His gear is smooth and has done what I expect it to do for me. TA for me, has been less than a week and my order shipped out the day after I placed it.

Now, to be honest, I think Trip definitely should be labeling the brews separately, even if they are being brewed side by side. This is better for the customer and smarter for Trip as well, in case he does have a problem pop up. Much easier to isolate it this way.

I think the vetting serves a purpose to make meso a safe place to learn and keep these guys on their toes.

I also happen to know from experience, that guys sometimes get a hard on for a source for whatever reason, and can tend to focus their energy like a laser when a source rubs them the wrong way. Trip has managed to rub a lot of guys wrong.

As mentioned, I'm generally happy with my experience with trip. But I understand why guys have grown frustrated when he isn't as forthcoming with info as they would like.

I know some of y'all are like fuck his opsec, he needs to show his lab or whatever. I don't see that happening. We all need to make decisions based off what we're comfortable with. If you aren't comfortable because you haven't seen enough pictures or don't like his evasiveness about some of these questions, that shit probably isn't going to change.

To @TripleBSolutions If I could give you a bit of advice, it would be to be a bit more clear with your message. Don't leave guys wondering what you actually mean when you say something. Be honest with us. It'll give you way less headaches in the long and short run.
Straight facts! Trips is the best.

afternoon fellas, looking for a good domestic source and so far what I’ve read trip is a good go to. Would someone be kind enough to PM a link to his site so I could place a order? Thanks in advance!

afternoon fellas, looking for a good domestic source and so far what I’ve read trip is a good go to. Would someone be kind enough to PM a link to his site so I could place a order? Thanks in advance!
Are you high? If so far “what you’ve read” it must not be much because his contact info is literally 2 pages back.

Venom Pharma should be given another chance based on the quality of their equipment alone.

Note the fan that’s perfectly positioned to contaminate the shit out of everything.

Surely this is a joke?

It should be mandatory for some form of lab picture from sellers, even if its just a picture of the room with nothing in it.

Surely this is a joke?

It should be mandatory for some form of lab picture from sellers, even if its just a picture of the room with nothing in it.
I wish it were. That’s an actual picture that a source submitted as their lab setup.

That picture was submitted voluntarily. Imagine what some of the labs that people refuse to submit look like.

I wish it were. That’s an actual picture that a source submitted as their lab setup.

That picture was submitted voluntarily. Imagine what some of the labs that people refuse to submit look like.

This is why it should be mandatory, a room photo with no equipment would suffice.

@BigBaldBeardGuy What's your thoughts?

Edit: the whole opsec thing is bullshit as well.

So your decision is based solely on price. Im not judging you, so please dont take it like that. I was just wondering if the things we requested of tripleb had any bearing on your decision.
Not soley on price. I tried in vain to work with Pareto first. Id happily pay a premium to run his gear but its simply not possible.

Sponsors