Triple B Solutions

Compounding pharmacies have a little bit easier time sourcing legitimate raws, no? They get to buy their products on the regulated side and deal with smiling salespeople. Look at the lying cunts we get to deal with on the black market side. It’s not an ideal comparison.
Don't misunderstanding me here.

I totally agree with you about accurate dosing and testing. And you’re making a good point as are some others about testing raws helping him get accurate dosing on the first batch .

what I'm saying as the end user, is that it makes no difference to me whether the testing is done on the raws, then dosing figured, or the testing is done afterwards on the finished product and adjustments made if necessary afterwards.

Seems to me to be two ways towards the same goal. Different steps to get to the same spot.

On the other hand, depending on where he'd source his raws, he may have a really good source, and maybe not. So you make a good point there. Testing beforehand if his raws are not consistent could save him time and money. But he could still take either path to end up at the same spot. It'd be his decision in that regard, as he knows his raw sources and we don't.

But, the quality of his gear is what we're going to look a

Basically if I have to pay $85+ for a bottle of test and 4$+ iu for GH bodybuilding becomes a pipe dream for me. i looked for evidence that opti and trips pricing were too good to be true and there wasnt any. Its simple economics for me I guess you could say. My food bill monthly is 4x my gear bill fwiw.
Damn Mike, if you're paying 85$ for a bottle of test, you need better sources bro.

or the testing is done afterwards on the finished product and adjustments made if necessary afterwards.

So you would be ok with being the customer that pays for the potentially under-dosed test batch, while he made the necessary "adjustments" for the next batch?

So you would be ok with being the customer that pays for the potentially under-dosed test batch, while he made the necessary "adjustments" for the next batch?
No sir.

What I'm saying is that if he makes a batch, no matter the size, and tests it to check his dosing, it makes no difference to me if he tests the raws first or not. As long as he gets the dosing right.

And if he was to sell the first batch, being forthcoming with dosing, and priced accordingly, then I would be okay with that too.

Why wouldn't anybody?

No sir.

What I'm saying is that if he makes a batch, no matter the size, and tests it to check his dosing, it makes no difference to me if he tests the raws first or not. As long as he gets the dosing right.

And if he was to sell the first batch, being forthcoming with dosing, and priced accordingly, then I would be okay with that too.

Why wouldn't anybody?
Brutha, we are all good with ANYTHING.

You're right, just brew a bunch up, send the product for testing, and if it's TestE that's supposed to be 300 mg, and it tests 280 mg, hell close enough, sell it for 15% less but even better, if it tests 330 mg then sell it 10% more. Close enough. We're good.

No sir.

Why wouldn't anybody?
To each his own I guess..

The problem is that he was brewing and selling while waiting for testing, then deal with it later.

It's a good thing trip has batch numbers, so when there's a floater in batch 103 he can tell everyone check batch 103. OH WAIT ITS ALL BATCH 103

What? I don't feel like an idiot. Quite opposite. I wasn't raised with the Dr. Spock mentality or whatever it is that some of these new younger men with 'feelings ' have. Not just feelings, but borderline feminine.
The problem is some of you have never been taken behind a barn and got a good country ass whipping. Too many guys being nurtured and treated and acting like females.
I'm 59, and most of my girlfriends have been 10-20 years younger than me.
My Filipina hottie that I've been with for a little over 5 years is 36.
I asked her why she didn't have anyone closer to her age and she said that men her age are losers. She said she feels like a woman with me because I act like a male. She feels safe in knowing that I'll protect her, she like the fact that I have manners, that I an kind and courteous but protective. I've heard basically the same from my past girlfriends.
She's no dummy and neither am I. We're both college educated (not that means anything).
I have a fairly large farming and ranching operation here that keeps me occupied.
Nothing some sissy on the internet is going to bother me.
Trust me on that. ;)
Late to the party here but this 100%. These "woke" millenials with feminine attributes never got that beating. They have the type of parents that blame the teacher when they get bad grades. SMH. Seems they also never learned accountability and had to do hard labor growing up. Boy the stories I could tell growing up in the Pacific Northwest.

I hear the same thing from women much younger than my 50 year old self. I get more women now than I ever did in my 20's.

Newbie here but this is my take. This is only my second time ever using an online UGL. First was 4-5 years ago. Had a good experience using Trips. Bloodwork came back at 2906 on 500mg per week test E. Shipping time was fine and in 9 weeks in on cycle and liking my results. With that said not showing pics of lab after showing gear and raws doesn't make any sense and does raise concerns. Why not?

Post the picture Trips. It makes no sense not to.

Newbie here but this is my take. This is only my second time ever using an online UGL. First was 4-5 years ago. Had a good experience using Trips. Bloodwork came back at 2906 on 500mg per week test E. Shipping time was fine and in 9 weeks in on cycle and liking my results. With that said not showing pics of lab after showing gear and raws doesn't make any sense and does raise concerns. Why not?

Post the picture Trips. It makes no sense not to.
he cant post what he doesnt have. we were asking to see the 20l beaker he was supposedly brewing these big batches in. turns out that now hes claiming to brew a bunch of smaller batches with the same tested raws (aka he never had the 20l beaker to brew big batches with).

Brutha, we are all good with ANYTHING.

You're right, just brew a bunch up, send the product for testing, and if it's TestE that's supposed to be 300 mg, and it tests 280 mg, hell close enough, sell it for 15% less but even better, if it tests 330 mg then sell it 10% more. Close enough. We're good.
I am so sorry I pissed you off BBBG. Should I ask you for some advice so you can continue being the big dog of MESO? Truly you know everything and any source who dare not agree with your every word should just leave.

he cant post what he doesnt have. we were asking to see the 20l beaker he was supposedly brewing these big batches in. turns out that now hes claiming to brew a bunch of smaller batches with the same tested raws (aka he never had the 20l beaker to brew big batches with).
You like to spread misinformation. I do not want to share lab pictures at this time. When did you gather that I brew in much smaller batches?

You like to spread misinformation. I do not want to share lab pictures at this time. When did you gather that I brew in much smaller batches?
so you will show raws but not a simple beaker? LMAO

can you explain that? can you explain how its opsec to send pics of raws on an encrypted messaging app, but not a picture of something as simple as a beaker?

why not send it via protonmail. i mean its secure enough that you use it for business right?

Sponsors