Triple B Solutions

i'd like to see him do it his way. The broke bitch way. Trusting his raws supplier and their always 96+% purity certificates.

i mean, who cares if one of his raws from his former trusted supplier turned out to be Methyltest instead of Proviron or whatever it was supposed to be. MT will still give some feelz and as long as it shows up in less than a week it will be good enough for these fucking pigs.
I'd really like to see him do it his way, the right way. I'm just confused how we can still be on batch 103. I know its been discussed ad nauseum. But wanted to hear it from the source.

First, @TripleBSolutions, define exactly what you consider to be a batch.
it was already defined for him back in march before his test results came back. guess he didnt read, while he accuses us of not reading.

Traditionally, a “batch” is what is made at the same time, same run, same ingredients, same conditions, same temperature, etc. so all 500 grams should be brewed at once.

A simple brain fart when weighing the raws could fuck it up. Adding a little too much BB would dilute it. Measuring out a little too much oil dilutes it. Forgetting to clean the kitchen counter and KitchenAid stove before brewing could introduce fuzz in the 2nd half of “Batch 103”.

Its pointless to put batch numbers on vials that are made at different times. The product samples should be resubmitted but obviously the raws sample is still valid.

If he wants to fuck around with that (which douchehead no doubt will do) he’ll get bit by it when there’s a problem with one of his brews and he has to recall ALL of “batch 103”.

yea, I responded. Thanks. But it's not the drug dealers. Fuck them.

It's the members. They suck everything that is worthwhile out of this. I can't do it no more. @Ambitionzcs was the final kick.
He's just one person dude. His views do not refelct the consortium here by any means.

Plus I don't know who the fuck he even is or why his opinions matter?

yea, I responded. Thanks. But it's not the drug dealers. Fuck them.

It's the members. They suck everything that is worthwhile out of this. I can't do it no more. @Ambitionzcs was the final kick.
Is like the people that voted blue in California and now they want to leave California.

I guess people need to be burned or inject HIV from their vials so they can learn the lesson.

I'd really like to see him do it his way, the right way. I'm just confused how we can still be on batch 103. I know its been discussed ad nauseum. But wanted to hear it from the source.
ill explain it for you using trips own words so that its not "misinformation"

When did I ever agree that compounds brewed side by side with the same measurements in separate glassware should be a separate batch?