Triple B Solutions

Same. I grew up in Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon. Though Californians never got in our way, they are now driving up property values and buying shit everywhere. Anyone from anywhere with deep pockets are. Paying over asking price and sight unseen. Idaho, Montana, Texas, Etc.

I came to Cali in 2001 and loved it then. But its grown beyond my comfort level. Its fucking crowded. Too many damn people. Especially in the small coastal town that used to be affordable where I live now. Time to start taking warning labels off of shit. Thin the herd.

Techies from over the hill come down here and drive up home prices. Ruining the old school vibe of the place with their expensive taste in everything. Think that they should try surfing and crowd our waves. Fights break out alot in the water now. The old dogs are very territorial. I miss the simpler times.
Where do you live Santa Cruz?

What about also asking for a video of him pinning his gear into his ass? Joke or no joke something is wrong with you. I have never heard of a potential customer ever asking for a video of the source pinning his gear into his ass ever even as a joke.

So why have you not sent the stuff to Jano for testing? Even if your not going to use it you made a deal to test it so honor your part of the deal and send it in. Doesn't matter if he is banned and not selling anymore you made a deal and gave your word that you would send it for testing. Now your not which throws the tiny amount of any credibility you even had out.

Not to mention you have said your mid 20's then in another thread said your 17. When confronted about it you said "what does my age matter?". It matters because your being deceptive about something so simple.
He is likely one of our resident forum minors that we can't shake. His lies are terrible, don't believe a word he says.

With half of California moving here to Texas, that shit isn't funny.

I wish they'd stay the fuck away and keep thier asses in California

I'm old enough to remember places like Tacoma and Portland were like BEFORE the California refugees of the late 90s started showing up there.

Now in the 2020s, they've ruined the entire west coast amd are now coming for the gulf coast.

Typical liberal morons. Destroy their own cities by continuously voting in democrats over and over and then move to another state when things didn’t turn out how they expected, only to vote Democrat again. I’d ask when will they learn to not vote Democrat, but they’re retarded so the answer will always be “never.” Liberals are straight up destroying this country from the inside out. I’m personally fed up with it and am praying for the next civil war to start.

Typical liberal morons. Destroy their own cities by continuously voting in democrats over and over and then move to another state when things didn’t turn out how they expected, only to vote Democrat again. I’d ask when will they learn to not vote Democrat, but they’re retarded so the answer will always be “never.” Liberals are straight up destroying this country from the inside out. I’m personally fed up with it and am praying for the next civil war to start.
I agree with you to a point, but the main driver for them moving is the difference in the cost of living and the ability to work remotely.

Why would you live in San Francisco, for example, when you can work from home and live in buttfuck nowhere Texas for half the price. People in tech centres get paid tons of money, so the cost of living goes up.

It’s the same here in Canada with Toronto people.

I agree with you to a point, but the main driver for them moving is the difference in the cost of living and the ability to work remotely.

Why would you live in San Francisco, for example, when you can work from home and live in buttfuck nowhere Texas for half the price.

It’s the same here in Canada with Toronto people.

Yes but their voting habits partially created that cost of living, so now they want to move somewhere else and vote democrat so the same thing can happen again. I live in Minnesota in the metro area and it’s overwhelmingly liberal, and the twin cities (both run by Democrat officials) are the biggest shit holes in the state. Drive around Minneapolis and you’ll see dozens and dozens of pink haired, skinny jean freakshows riding around on electric scooters. Don’t even get me started on the riots after St Floyd of Fentanyl got his dumbass killed.

Trl01 is that asshole who.gets girls drunk and after screwing them in the back.of moms suburban admits that he may have given her herpes. "But he thought everyone has it by now jeez."
Camaro!! how many fucking times do i need to repeat myself mr clean. I dont do none of that shit. i stop partying or chasing pussy couple years ago. id like to be well off before 40 so i dont have to worry about chasing pussy, pussy will chase me.

Where have you been hiding? Good to see you on here.

Yeah man, something has to give.

Prius!! how many fucking times do i need to repeat myself mr clean. I dont do none of that shit. i stop partying or chasing pussy couple years ago. id like to be well off before 40 so i dont have to worry about chasing cock, cock will chase me.
Fixed

No, I do not make 10kg of Test E in the same beaker. I can make several KG in the same beaker but 10kg is too much so Test E is brewed in multiple beakers.

They are brewed using the same measurements, same raws, at the same time, with the same heat, on the same day. Most compounds are brewed in one beaker but 10kg of Test E would need something closer to a 50L beaker to keep from overflowing.
And what will you do if one beaker isn't properly sterilized and now you have products from different beakers all labeled as the same batch?