Triple B Solutions

I agree with you to a point, but the main driver for them moving is the difference in the cost of living and the ability to work remotely.

Why would you live in San Francisco, for example, when you can work from home and live in buttfuck nowhere Texas for half the price. People in tech centres get paid tons of money, so the cost of living goes up.

It’s the same here in Canada with Toronto people.
The only problem with that is, they try to make Texas into California once they get here.

Just like they did in Seattle, Portland, Tacoma, Atlanta, Austin, Boise, Eugene, and on and on.
They don't stop the stupid shit. They just keep on with it.
They run away from the beds they shit in, then bring the democrat party with them, just to shit in the new beds that found.

It's wretched. And it's getting old. Why can't they just lay in the California's they've shit in, and leave the rest of us alone?

Last edited:
Where have you been hiding? Good to see you on here.

Yeah man, something has to give.

I come and go! This last year and a half has been a struggle and I’ve just been trying to take care of myself and haven’t been on any forums. I’ve been here since 2014 though, I’m not going anywhere! Good to see you and some other familiar names around though.

The only problem with that is, they try to make Texas into California once they get here.

Just like they did in Seattle, Portland, Tacoma, Atlanta, Austin, Boise, Eugene, and on and on.
They run away from the beds they shit in, then bring the democrat party with them, just to shit in the new beds that found.

It's wretched. And it's getting old. Why can't they just lay in the California's they've shit in, and leave the rest of us alone?
Democrat,,,Republican ..and whoever the fuck else...isn't there a political thread you can stick your non UGL related beliefs in??? I mean cMon man.!!! Paragraphs of your fucking rants.....

Yeah that shit pisses me off. Stupid fuckers don't even realize why they left Kalifornia.

I agree with you to a point, but the main driver for them moving is the difference in the cost of living and the ability to work remotely.

Why would you live in San Francisco, for example, when you can work from home and live in buttfuck nowhere Texas for half the price. People in tech centres get paid tons of money, so the cost of living goes up.

UH BRO YOU BETTER EDIT YOUR POST DEA AND SWAT NOW HAVE A REASONABLE SEARCH AREA

THEY WILL FIND YOU

BE AFRAID

Ask yourself why the cost of living is cheaper here? We don't tax the shit out of everything we touch like these blues state liberals do.
Then they want to come here and try to California our Texas. You would think they would be smarter than that.

Poor trip. Absolutely destroyed this thread today with 10 pages of nonsense. How are the noobs gunna find his price list?

Wow I get home from the gym and this thread has become a real circus. @trl01 ought to log off now and stay off.

Ask yourself why the cost of living is cheaper here? We don't tax the shit out of everything we touch like these blues state liberals do.
Then they want to come here and try to California our Texas. You would think they would be smarter than that.
When people make more money the cost of things goes up because they can afford to pay it. That’s why gentrification is such a problem when poor areas become trendy.

It’s not a policy/tax problem so much as an income disparity leading to inflation.

Where I live, my income level puts me well into the “wealthy” category. In Toronto or Vancouver I’d be considered upper middle class. The more people who make a high income, the more expensive the place becomes to live.

That’s exactly why wealthy Californians bring a high cost of living with them. Paying 100k over asking for a house is nothing because it’s still half of what they’d pay in SF.

When people make more money the cost of things goes up because they can afford to pay it. That’s why gentrification is such a problem when poor areas become trendy.

It’s not a policy/tax problem so much as an income disparity leading to inflation.

Where I live, my income level puts me well into the “wealthy” category. In Toronto or Vancouver I’d be considered upper middle class. The more people who make a high income, the more expensive the place becomes to live.

That’s exactly why wealthy Californians bring a high cost of living with them. Paying 100k over asking for a house is nothing because it’s still half of what they’d pay in SF.
DOT COM BOOM

MYSTERY SOLVED MOVE ALONG

The part about living here thats worse than cost of living is the 3:1 male/female ratio. Every bitch wants to be held high on a pedestal and GOD FORBID for one second you dont- theyre off to the next walking wallet with a penis. Thats Kalifornia.

See there's where you are wrong. There's plenty of good paying jobs here but in order to earn you have to have incentive. Nobody is gonna give you Anything. There are high cost of living areas here, but nothing like California or New York where they will tax your spit. Taxes here are lower and so is government meddling.
I'll give you and example. We had a record freeze here this past winter. There was extensive damage and a buddy of mine from New York called me to see how everything was. He's been here a few times. His brother moved here. He would too but his wife doesn't want to leave.
Anyway back to my point. He asked me what kind of damage I sustained and I told him. He's asked if our county and city were going to cover the costs. Think about that. I said no it comes out of my own pocket. He said that sucks man. I said no, not really. I would rather keep my property taxes low and pay for what insurance doesn't cover rather than have an inflated government like y'all have in New York with unaffordable property taxes do it for me.
Yes less government requires accountability and some incentive. Thats what makes less government better.
Bottom line is citizens spend their money more wisely than a runaway government.

See there's where you are wrong. There's plenty of good paying jobs here but in order to earn you have to have incentive. Nobody is gonna give you Anything. There are high cost of living areas here, but nothing like California or New York where they will tax your spit. Taxes here are lower and so is government meddling.
I'll give you and example. We had a record freeze here this past winter. There was extensive damage and a buddy of mine from New York called me to see how everything was. He's been here a few times. His brother moved here. He would too but his wife doesn't want to leave.
Anyway back to my point. He asked me what kind of damage I sustained and I told him. He's asked if our county and city were going to cover the costs. Think about that. I said no it comes out of my own pocket. He said that sucks man. I said no, not really. I would rather keep my property taxes low and pay for what insurance doesn't cover rather than have an inflated government like y'all have in New York with unaffordable property taxes do it for me.
Yes less government requires accountability and some incentive. Thats what makes less government better.
Bottom line is citizens spend their money more wisely than a runaway government.
I mean, I don’t know what to tell you.
Toronto is two hours up the highway from me, same government, same taxation rates and laws, same everything but their cost of living is double what it is, here. They’re moving to my city because it’s cheaper to live and with working from home becoming so prevalent, they have no reason to pay crack prices in Toronto.

The reason for that is the concentration of wealth in Toronto. It’s very liberal, but more importantly the average wage is much higher because it’s a corporate, film and tech hub. When people on average have more money, rents, mortgage and everything else goes up in price. That’s a free market fundamental: prices reflect what the market will bear.

I’m sure that California has its problems, but it’s not so simple as “government bad.”

I mean, I don’t know what to tell you.
Toronto is two hours up the highway from me, same government, same taxation rates and laws, same everything but their cost of living is double what it is, here. They’re moving to my city because it’s cheaper to live and with working from home becoming so prevalent, they have no reason to pay crack prices in Toronto.

The reason for that is the concentration of wealth in Toronto. It’s very liberal, but more importantly the average wage is much higher because it’s a corporate, film and tech hub. When people on average have more money, rents, mortgage and everything else goes up in price. That’s a free market fundamental: prices reflect what the market will bear.

I’m sure that California has its problems, but it’s not so simple as “government bad.”
Actually, it's exactly as simple as "that government bad".

It's not like California or Toronto are the only places with tech industries or high income people.

Texas was tech was before California. And still is. And Texas has more oil, coal and gas then Toronto.

But it also has what both of those places don't: a middle class.

Because California did away with its middle class, by taxing them out of existence in order to pander to the rich. So now they have the rich and poor and nobody in between. Because that's how the rich want it.

Why not keep that shit in kalifornia?