Triple B Solutions

Unhappiness? Quick Fanboi Club members, get Mike here a smiley happy TripleB Fanboi Club button. Pin it right to his stringer.
So you see my somewhat tongue in cheek posts in this thread as a means of diversion allowing Trips to continue business as usual without answering tough questions?

Respectfully I will stay out of this thread for time being. Until Trips either satisfactorily clears his.name.or he gets shunned in which case I probably wont post here anyway.

But for the record, i never once posted with the intention of deceiving others or allowing Trips to skirt responsibility.

Good day.

Pull up a quote on that one please. I said I brew in very large batches. I tried to avoid saying how many raws I order at a time because it did not seem smart.
Oh, I apologize. The 10kg thing wasn’t you.

The actual claim that you made was that you told Logan in PM that you brewed in 20000ml batches. You do not, in fact, brew in 20000ml batches.

My bad. I’m just having a hard time keeping up with all of the obfuscation and bullshit, is all.

The claim that you made was that you told Logan in PM that you brewed in 20000ml batches. You do not, in fact, brew in 20000ml batches.

My bad. I have a hard time keeping up with all of the obfuscation and bullshit.
theres no quote because it was said in a pm to another member

The actual claim that you made was that you told Logan in PM that you brewed in 20000ml batches. You do not, in fact, brew in 20000ml batches.

My bad. I’m just having a hard time keeping up with all of the obfuscation and bullshit, is all.
I have a hard time understanding how you are so certain I do not use 20ml glass to brew?

Every time we have a little blow up about something objective like this my inbox gets flooded with orders so I suppose I should be thanking you.

Is there anything you say that is factual? I did not say I brew 10kg at a time via PM. BBBG needs to give you some lessons on source bashing.
you told a member you bought 10kg of test e raws

10kg of test e was bought up multiple times over the past few weeks. not once did you say anything about it until today. previously it was "i put all my money into raws". "i brewed a very big batch". now it cames out you were brewing multiple different batches.

I have a hard time understanding how you are so certain I do not use 20ml glass to brew?

Every time we have a little blow up about something objective like this my inbox gets flooded with orders so I suppose I should be thanking you.
Well fuck then let's do this everyday. We wouldn't want you to go without your meth.

you told a member you bought 10kg of test e raws

10kg of test e was bought up multiple times over the past few weeks. not once did you say anything about it until today. previously it was "i put all my money into raws". "i brewed a very big batch". now it cames out you were brewing multiple different batches.
There you go! You got it right this time! That would be "bought" not "brewed". Perhaps you got those two words confused as they both start with a B? Thank you for clarifying that I am not a liar and you cannot distinguish between two very similar words.

I’ve become an unpaid volunteer and self-appointed President of the TripleB Fanboi Club. Drop me a PM if you’d like to join the club.

Last night we finally get Trips to admit he’s brewing separate batches and not testing. Seemed like a big news type thing since it makes a mockery of everything we hammered Trips with for so many months. And everyone yawned and went to sleep. It’s no big deal at all.

So rather than being the naysayer, I’m going to be his biggest promoter. It’s a heck of a lot easier.

Without any accountability I give it 3 months max before Trips fucks everything up.
i would like to suggest a rebranding to batch 103 mega labs fanclub.

There you go! You got it right this time! That would be "bought" not "brewed". Perhaps you got those two words confused as they both start with a B? Thank you for clarifying that I am not a liar and you cannot distinguish between two very similar words.
? you constantly said you brewed a big batch. everything was the same batch so what did you want people to assume when youre an evasive fuckface?

you act like youre proving a point, when youre only proving how deceitful you are, but its ok i get it. its for your opsec, right?

? you constantly said you brewed a big batch. everything was the same batch so what did you want people to assume when youre an evasive fuckface?

you act like youre proving a point, when youre only proving how deceitful you are, but its ok i get it. its for your opsec, right?
Brewed with the same raws, same measurements, on the same day, side by side on a burner. I did consider that one batch. I am not going to make a simple measuring mistake.

Brewed with the same raws, same measurements, on the same day, side by side on a burner. I did consider that one batch. I am not going to make a simple measuring mistake.
explain how you claim to overdose by 5%, but a members mast e came back nearly 10% underdosed (even with your claim to overdose) then if you dont make measuring mistakes.

Congratulations Trips. You are the 1st to source here that has been constantly bashed 400 pages in.
Thank you @cochino do I also get an award for having more testing than similar labs while operating for 6 months without issue? Or are awards reserved for sources who make veterans feel all warm and fuzzy?

Sponsors

Latest posts