Triple B Solutions

explain how you claim to overdose by 5%, but a members mast e came back nearly 10% underdosed (even with your claim to overdose) then if you dont make measuring mistakes.
Raw quality? Testing variance? I also stopped overdosing at MESO's request but I realize you really hate reading.

I have a hard time understanding how you are so certain I do not use 20ml glass to brew?

Every time we have a little blow up about something objective like this my inbox gets flooded with orders so I suppose I should be thanking you.
You told me that you break up your test e into multiple brews during our PM conversation?

Are you forgetting or were you drunk?

You specifically said that you break up your largest brews. Now you’re saying that you don’t?

Dude. Sort your shit out.

Thank you @cochino do I also get an award for having more testing than similar labs while operating for 6 months without issue? Or are awards reserved for sources who make veterans feel all warm and fuzzy?
That's bullshit lol. Quit spreading the lies.
Fuck Pristine had more testing at this point than you did.
Oops forgot that Pristine and all the others didn't brew super mega batches and then slap a label on saying gtg.

You told me that you break up your test e into multiple brews during our PM conversation?

You specifically said that you break up your largest brews. Now you’re saying that you don’t?

Dude.
hes given too many bullshit statements that he cant remember what hes said and hasnt

Dude. Sort your shit out.
Bit of a struggle to read? When did I ever say I do not break up my largest brew, Test E. @fooba here is claiming I lied and said via PM that I DID say I brewed 10kg at a time via PM with you. So I guess in a way thank you for proving that I did not lie via PM as @fooba here was suggesting but then changed?

Bit of a struggle to read? When did I ever say I do not break up my largest brew, Test E. @fooba here is claiming I lied and said via PM that I DID say I brewed 10kg at a time via PM with you. So I guess in a way thank you for proving that I did not lie via PM as @fooba here was suggesting but then changed?
Try that again but in English.

I’d be happy to post our conversation. In full.

That's bullshit lol. Quit spreading the lies.
Fuck Pristine had more testing at this point than you did.
Oops forgot that Pristine and all the others didn't brew super mega batches and then slap a label on saying gtg.
That is odd I can only find a handful of lab results for Prestine and it appears he is no longer sourcing.

Ugh Trips! You’re making cleanup here ever more difficult. Go to sleep boss we got this.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Pastebin

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/Jk6ctcG6

How bout that Eastern Conference Finals series….. amirite??!?!!

Edit: Crap I forgot…. SuperMegaAwesomeSecretSource
Approved!

This source is g2g!!!! ;)

Ugh Trips! You’re making cleanup here ever more difficult. Go to sleep boss we got this.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Pastebin

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/Jk6ctcG6

How bout that Eastern Conference Finals series….. amirite??!?!!

Edit: Crap I forgot…. SuperMegaAwesomeSecretSource
Approved!

This source is g2g!!!! ;)
dont tell the boss when to sleep. thats bad for opsec! dea and fbi will know where he lives by figuring out which states its currently night time in

That is odd I can only find a handful of lab results for Prestine and it appears he is no longer sourcing.
Look a little harder. Yes no longer sourcing. Neither is TGI, Sym, etc but they all had one thing in common.
They were much better than you. 3-6 months you will be a memory here.

Once again an unbelievably easy to explain process has been made into a total ordeal because you just do not communicate clearly. Here’s all that ever had to be said:

“Once raws are tested I brew. Sometimes that means separate containers, so you’ll have to trust that the measurements I’m making are accurate. If you think I’m not competent enough to do basic math then for the love of God don’t buy from me. You’d be an idiot to buy from a lab that you couldn’t trust to do sixth grade math. For everyone else you know I offer blind testing credit, plus here’s a test result I got back from Jano. Batch 103 is very big and it’s divided into group A and group B. Both made at the same time with the same raws and same formula. They should be within a few percent of one another. I will not be labeling sub-batches as that’s more confusing and harder to keep track of. If that’s the thing that keeps you from ordering then I’m sorry. Maybe as more blind tests come in you’ll see how close to the label claim my brews are and you’ll perhaps give me your business.”

You’d have avoided this whole mess by just being transparent. No conversation about glassware and opsec, no accusations of fraud, nothing. It’s like you learned how to brew pretty well and then hired an autistic macaw to be the company spokesman. Your gear is actually pretty good, communication has always been solid enough, and TA has been more than acceptable. So why are you trying your hardest to make it seem like you’re as trustworthy as Bill Cosby alone with a 24 year old’s drink? What’s the end game here?

The part about living here thats worse than cost of living is the 3:1 male/female ratio. Every bitch wants to be held high on a pedestal and GOD FORBID for one second you dont- theyre off to the next walking wallet with a penis. Thats Kalifornia.

Except most of those guys in California don’t have any penis to speak of. They keep it tucked between their legs and are not interested in women.

Sponsors

Latest posts