Triple B Solutions

he sabotages himself. he wants to send raw pics but not a 20l beaker. now if he ever posts a pic of a 20l beaker in the future there will always be the skepticism that he ordered it recently then took a picture of it
@fooba posting a picture for you is not worth making myself uncomfortable. Deal with it or don’t.

how do you guys feel about trip ~currently~ sending orders out labeled batch 102
There are only a few compounds left at #102. Main one being Test C. I ordered way more raws than needed for Test C and the main customers who buy it are on TRT not running cycles.

Any pubes in gear yet?
Nah, there were about 10 positive customer reviews lost in the beaker noise. There won’t be any “pubes” in my gear due to my inspection process. I also take pictures of the vials and products before sending them out like I said I would.

There are only a few compounds left at #102. Main one being Test C. I ordered way more raws than needed for Test C and the main customers who buy it are on TRT not running cycles.
Thanks brother. Glad to see you posting more on your thread. I wasn’t worried when I got batch 102 because I saw maybe month or two ago you said you ordered too much. Just wanted to see if it was the same case still.

Thanks brother. Glad to see you posting more on your thread. I wasn’t worried when I got batch 102 because I saw maybe month or two ago you said you ordered too much. Just wanted to see if it was the same case still.
No problem, if you would like to get it tested I will cover you.

Same old same old. Couple people are upset because I brew in large batches and refuse to post pictures of a 20L beaker. That sums up the last 50 pages.
I mean…you can’t even post a single beaker pic? Because you don’t have the equipment for it. I mean just admit for god sake that you brew multiple batches within a “batch”.

I mean…you can’t even post a single beaker pic? Because you don’t have the equipment for it. I mean just admit for god sake that you brew multiple batches within a “batch”.

Does that really matter? A beaker picture?

I'd think the testing of the products would be more important.

After all, anybody could find a picture of a beaker on Google and post it.

How would you know it was Thiers?

Look at my impressive 250ml beaker. I can use the trip logic and brew 5 k at a time right. I’ll help trip. Mega super batch104 coming.