Triple B Solutions

I will not be labeling sub-batches as that’s more confusing and harder to keep track of.
You had me until this.

Sub batch labelling makes excluding problem batches easier, and it’s only confusing or hard to keep track of if you were the kid who ate paste in grade school.

If you do three brews with the same raw supply, you have batch 1.1, batch 1.2 and 1.3. “1” refers to the raw order and the decimal refers to the batch. The second round of raws would be 2.1, 2.2, 2.3. It’s far from confusing.

If something goes pear shaped with 1.2, you don’t have to exclude 1.1 or 1.3 because you have a process in place to avoid that. Filters blow, shit happens. That’s why you have steps in place to fix it when it does. If it’s all the same batch number, well, good luck.

Last edited:
You had me until this.

Sub batch labelling makes excluding problem batches easier, and it’s only confusing or hard to keep track of if you were the kid who ate paste in grade school.

If you do three brews with the same raw supply, you have batch 1.1, batch 1.2 and 1.3. “1” refers to the raw order and the decimal refers to the batch. The second round of raws would be 2.1, 2.2, 2.3. It’s far from confusing.

If something goes pear shaped with 1.2, you don’t have to exclude 1.1 or 1.3 because you have a process in place to avoid that. Filters blow, shit happens. That’s why you have steps in place to fix it when it does.
I get what you are saying but for simplicity sake eliminate the decimals. 101, 102, 103 for batch#1 raws.

Edit: I don't even know why I'm replying to this clusterfuck of a thread.

Good luck Trips.

You had me until this.

If something goes pear shaped with 1.2, you don’t have to exclude 1.1 or 1.3 because you have a process in place to avoid that.

We are talking about the same source that implemented a 6 step action plan for filling orders without error and still fucked it up.

He may not have eaten paste in kindergarten, but i'm willing to bet he's huffed enough glue for like a thousand model airplanes as an adult.

As long as he keeps TA to a week, that's all background noise anyway. Cheers to the new TGI.

I get what you are saying but for simplicity sake eliminate the decimals. 101, 102, 103 for batch#1 raws.
I mean, you could go up by 100 every time, but your batch numbers are going to get very long very fast that way.

You need a consistent way to identify the raw batch. Eventually you’re going to have “10801” etc. That’s super confusing.

I mean, you could go up by 100 every time, but your batch numbers are going to get very long very fast that way.

You need a consistent way to identify the raw batch. Eventually you’re going to have “10801” etc. That’s super confusing.
it wont get that high cause my man trips brews big batches! itll take at least 100 years to get to 10801!

it wont get that high cause my man trips brews big batches! itll take at least 100 years to get to 10801!
I think that I’m just going to bow out of this thread. I’ve wasted a lot more time than I intended trying to get to the bottom of this shitshow, but there’s no end to the nonsense, double-speak and duplicity, and the source seems pathologically incapable of speaking plainly or being transparent.

Considering that I have five good sources to choose from, I’m not going to continue banging my head against the wall with one that doesn’t even ship to my country.

I hereby renounce my position as vice-president of the Triple B Fanclub. My deepest apologies @BigBaldBeardGuy I hope that you can find a suitable replacement without delay.

You need a consistent way to identify the raw batch. Eventually you’re going to“10801” etc. That’s super confusing.
I'm getting so confused here. Thought he was the biggest batch brewer ever.
There's plenty of ways to simplify production codes.
Ex: 1013121.
First number could identity the raws followed by the date brewed. Something simple to tie the product to in case he needs to trace back.

Once again an unbelievably easy to explain process has been made into a total ordeal because you just do not communicate clearly. Here’s all that ever had to be said:

“Once raws are tested I brew. Sometimes that means separate containers, so you’ll have to trust that the measurements I’m making are accurate. If you think I’m not competent enough to do basic math then for the love of God don’t buy from me. You’d be an idiot to buy from a lab that you couldn’t trust to do sixth grade math. For everyone else you know I offer blind testing credit, plus here’s a test result I got back from Jano. Batch 103 is very big and it’s divided into group A and group B. Both made at the same time with the same raws and same formula. They should be within a few percent of one another. I will not be labeling sub-batches as that’s more confusing and harder to keep track of. If that’s the thing that keeps you from ordering then I’m sorry. Maybe as more blind tests come in you’ll see how close to the label claim my brews are and you’ll perhaps give me your business.”

You’d have avoided this whole mess by just being transparent. No conversation about glassware and opsec, no accusations of fraud, nothing. It’s like you learned how to brew pretty well and then hired an autistic macaw to be the company spokesman. Your gear is actually pretty good, communication has always been solid enough, and TA has been more than acceptable. So why are you trying your hardest to make it seem like you’re as trustworthy as Bill Cosby alone with a 24 year old’s drink? What’s the end game here?
When have you ever seen a 10 page debate about glassware? I did not make the vets here feel warm and fuzzy when I came here so this is just going to continue. They are looking so hard for anything they can gripe about.

This thread has become a way for members to socialize and prove their source busting prowess.

I'm getting so confused here. Thought he was the biggest batch brewer ever.
There's plenty of ways to simplify production codes.
Ex: 1013121.
First could be the raws and the rest could be date brewed. Something simple to tie the product to in case he needs to trace back.
There are any number of ways to do it. He just needs to actually pick a method and implement it. My confidence is… not high.

I think that I’m just going to bow out of this thread. I’ve wasted a lot more time than I intended trying to get to the bottom of this shitshow, but there’s no end to the nonsense, double-speak and duplicity, and the source seems pathologically incapable of speaking plainly or being transparent.

Considering that I have five good sources to choose from, I’m not going to continue banging my head against the wall with one that doesn’t even ship to my country.

I hereby renounce my position as vice-president of the Triple B Fanclub. My deepest apologies @BigBaldBeardGuy I hope that you can find a suitable replacement without delay.
I don't blame you.
When have you ever seen a 10 page debate about glassware? I did not make the vets here feel warm and fuzzy when I came here so this is just going to continue. They are looking so hard for anything they can gripe about.

This thread has become a way for members to socialize and prove their source busting prowess.
Quit playing the blame game. You do that quite well.
You came here deflecting from the start.

Brief synopsis for those new here and don't want to bother reading.

Trips introduces himself. Brewer for his mentor.

Asked to test and he refuses. Thinks he's over at SST.

Provides bogus tests for his raws from his mentor. He has to buy there and give his mentor a cut of his profits.

Has a mental breakdown and this thread is clogged up 10 pages from his mentor saying trips can't speak for himself.

(Mentor silently praying for a miracle hoping he can get his money back that Trips owes him).

I made that last part up but its probably true.

Fuck I'm tired. Part deaux tomorrow. Stay tuned.

I feel warm and fuzzy inside. Probably your Tren tho.

Oh but we’re going to change that! This thread is going to be synonymous with FUN and g2g gear!!!

The TripleB Fanboi Club won’t let you down Trips. We’re going to liven this place up a lot! Gone will be the days of question after question. This is the thread filled with FYRE gear!

We’re announcing an exciting new 4th of July Sale too! Mention code BBB-4-3BG at checkout and you’ll receive 1.776% off your order and free shipping now thru July 4. (Thanks for the patriotic idea @fooba). Jump on this deal! It’s time to pull the trigger on the most tested domestic UGL!

They are looking so hard for anything they can gripe about.
This is true and always has been. No doubt about it. So the real question is why do you keep giving us more things to gripe about? If you have a roommate that you know will bitch about everything then why would you keep leaving dirty dishes in the sink?

This is true and always has been. No doubt about it. So the real question is why do you keep giving us more things to gripe about? If you have a roommate that you know will bitch about everything then why would you keep leaving dirty dishes in the sink?
he sabotages himself. he wants to send raw pics but not a 20l beaker. now if he ever posts a pic of a 20l beaker in the future there will always be the skepticism that he ordered it recently then took a picture of it

You had me until this.

If something goes pear shaped with 1.2, you don’t have to exclude 1.1 or 1.3 because you have a process in place to avoid that. Filters blow, shit happens. That’s why you have steps in place to fix it when it does. If it’s all the same batch number, well, good luck.
In an ideal world those sub batches get labeled as such. But there’s only so much I expect from a domestic source, and for me personally that’s about where I’d draw the line. I completely understand why others would want such a system.

I don't blame you.

Quit playing the blame game. You do that quite well.
You came here deflecting from the start.

Brief synopsis for those new here and don't want to bother reading.

Trips introduces himself. Brewer for his mentor.

Asked to test and he refuses. Thinks he's over at SST.

Provides bogus tests for his raws from his mentor. He has to buy there and give his mentor a cut of his profits.

Has a mental breakdown and this thread is clogged up 10 pages from his mentor saying trips can't speak for himself.

(Mentor silently praying for a miracle hoping he can get his money back that Trips owes him).

I made that last part up but its probably true.

Fuck I'm tired. Part deaux tomorrow. Stay tuned.
@cochino you love to lie and spread misinformation because you have nothing else on me.

I never refused testing, I asked for more time to get testing and encouraged blind tests. Remind me of when I had a “mental breakdown”?