Triple B Solutions

Haha...I may be clueless, but I at least know you need those...I was referring to the equipment you posted.. Doesn't really look like all that much is needed...May be time for me to start reading up on that process
Bathing my Rottweiler is more of a challenge than brewing lol. This is a basic set up. You can get much fancier. I was just trying to show trip that it’s not that difficult

I know nothing about brewing. Is that all you need to make something?
It is surprisingly easy when you are working on a small scale. No need for bottletop filters or peri-pumps, a simple 60 ml syringe and syringe filter is all you need. You can buy per-sterilized vials. The hotplate is a convenient option but not a necessity.

Beyond that it's like mixing Koolaid.

Its a little more complicated when you are filling 100s of vials. But what he pictured there is all you need to make 100 ml batches.

It is surprisingly easy when you are working on a small scale. No need for bottletop filters or peri-pumps, a simple 60 ml syringe and syringe filter is all you need. You can buy per-sterilized vials. The hotplate is a convenient option but not a necessity.

Beyond that it's like mixing Koolaid.

Its a little more complicated when you are filling 100s of vials. But what he pictured there is all you need to make 100 ml batches.

This is true. I've had very good Homebrewed gear labeled with a piece of masking tape and a sharpie.

It's when you've got to make alot of it that it gets complicated.

All I’m saying it that he should at least share some pics privately. Doesn’t have to be on here. I’m just tired of the arguing.

The part about living here thats worse than cost of living is the 3:1 male/female ratio. Every bitch wants to be held high on a pedestal and GOD FORBID for one second you dont- theyre off to the next walking wallet with a penis. Thats Kalifornia.
You in northern or southern?

There you go! You got it right this time! That would be "bought" not "brewed". Perhaps you got those two words confused as they both start with a B? Thank you for clarifying that I am not a liar and you cannot distinguish between two very similar words.
Responses like this are what make you really unlikable

Oh but we’re going to change that! This thread is going to be synonymous with FUN and g2g gear!!!

The TripleB Fanboi Club won’t let you down Trips. We’re going to liven this place up a lot! Gone will be the days of question after question. This is the thread filled with FYRE gear!

We’re announcing an exciting new 4th of July Sale too! Mention code BBB-4-3BG at checkout and you’ll receive 1.776% off your order and free shipping now thru July 4. (Thanks for the patriotic idea @fooba). Jump on this deal! It’s time to pull the trigger on the most tested domestic UGL!
Quit that shit. You may actually help his sales lol