Triple B Solutions

lol, I didn't know if Meso sponsors had additional privileges compared to us common folk.

Yea. MESO is uncensored (within reason - there are a few rules) and sources don’t get to do fuck. Go ahead, give it a try…

Triple B brews out of his little white trash kitchen in his mobile home while his 14 kids take turns rubbing their boogers on the cabinets.

See, he can bitch and moan and ball up his fists, but he can’t delete that.

Now your turn.

haha! you think trips needs to edit his first post? he has tons of loyal customers because of his high quality product. he doesnt need to edit his post at all he gets enough sales as it is!

And this too. Straight FACTS. Trips is without a doubt the BEST UGL here. He’s the only lab to receive MESO’s platinum g2g medal. That’s kind of a big deal.

He also has a very loyal and growing Fanboi Club. One of the few to have one at the moment. Hit him up with the code BBB-4-3BG and save 1.776% savings on the 4th of July sale! Boooom! Let’s make that LitAF!!!!

And this too. Straight FACTS. Trips is without a doubt the BEST UGL here. He’s the only lab to receive MESO’s platinum g2g medal. That’s kind of a big deal.

He also has a very loyal and growing Fanboi Club. One of the few to have one at the moment. Hit him up with the code BBB-4-3BG and save 1.776% savings on the 4th of July sale! Boooom! Let’s make that LitAF!!!!
dont forget that theres a 1.776% chance of you having less gear in your vial depending on which beaker it was brewed in

Yea. MESO is uncensored (within reason - there are a few rules) and sources don’t get to do fuck. Go ahead, give it a try…

Triple B brews out of his little white trash kitchen in his mobile home while his 14 kids take turns rubbing their boogers on the cabinets.

Now your turn.
It would be nice if someone who has the ability to update his original post with the current information so people can get a hold of him and know what he's offering. It would certainly knock out the "how do i get in touch with trips" posts instead of trying to find it in 400 pages of shit posting.

If customers don't want to do their due dilligence to see if this guy is legit by reading all these posts, well, that's on them.
He's not a sponsor He's a guest sourcing here free of charge.
The banner under his username say's otherwise.

Not trying to be argumentative. Just from an outsider looking in and not knowing how things work he appears as a MESO sponsor.

It would be nice if someone who has the ability to update his original post with the current information so people can get a hold of him and know what he's offering. It would certainly knock out the "how do i get in touch with trips" posts instead of trying to find it in 400 pages of shit posting.

It would be nice. You should put that in the suggestion box. Maybe Millard will get to it.

Now your turn.
Awww I really did upset you didn’t I BBBG.

Awww I really did upset you didn’t I BBBG.

Nah not at all. Why do you say something so preposterous.

I’m a proud member of Team Trips AND the President of the TripleB Fanboi Club. We just adore you. Best gear around. It’s FYRE! All g2g in my book.

Did you stop in to say something really stupid and fuck your own thread up before retiring for the evening, boss?

they want their $30 vial of test e smh
but if his test e tests well, what's the issue. is the issue the assumed lying. or is it how he brews? Is it dumb to think that someone who has been brewing for x amount of time probably has a small chance of fucking up the same calculations over and over again. shit on him all you want I'm not trying to back him up. Just curious on where the real hate stems from. It seems like everything is an issue with everyone.

for instance, I've seen labs tell ppl that they wont get any gear or compensation for testing. at least trip tells people to actively test his products for compensation. Plus I wouldn't trust test results from any source.. its better to have a blind test on his products like how skankhunt does it.

but if his test e tests well, what's the issue. is the issue the assumed lying. or is it how he brews? Is it dumb to think that someone who has been brewing for x amount of time probably has a small chance of fucking up the same calculations over and over again. shit on him all you want I'm not trying to back him up. Just curious on where the real hate stems from. It seems like everything is an issue with everyone.

for instance, I've seen labs tell ppl that they wont get any gear or compensation for testing. at least trip tells people to actively test his products for compensation. Plus I wouldn't trust test results from any source.. its better to have a blind test on his products like how skankhunt does it.
he assumes he has customers because hes the most tested ugl (laughable statement) when we have people admitting they only use him cause they dont wanna pay $85 for a vial of test e. do you think people would overlook his deceitfulness if his prices were higher? i think not.

he assumes he has customers because hes the most tested ugl (laughable statement) when we have people admitting they only use him cause they dont wanna pay $85 for a vial of test e. do you think people would overlook his deceitfulness if his prices were higher? i think not.
100 percent, if he charged 50 for test and 75/85 for tren. id be out to an over seas pharma grade or ugl pharma grade source.. but his delivery and prices are nice man. and his tests that are out there are good. have there been any bad tests I'm unaware of? Even his anavar is priced crazily good.

100 percent, if he charged 50 for test and 75/85 for tren. id be out to an over seas pharma grade or ugl pharma grade source.. but his delivery and prices are nice man. and his tests that are out there are good. have there been any bad tests I'm unaware of? Even his anavar is priced crazily good.
youre free to buy from him, but i wont buy from someone i cant trust. for someone to send pics of raws but then not want to send a pic of a simple beaker raises more red flags than china.

You could buy Trips tren…. Or you could pay double for limited edition underdosed ZPHC tren.

I’m going to start using the same response for every new guy that comes into MESO w/o understanding this place.

Please read:

So your contribution to MESO is to undermine and lower the expectations. That’s great man! I hope you keep contributing.

You do realize though that by lowering the expectations you make it so easy to source that any ex-con, addict, cripple, or unemployable dummy can then open up shop. That’s already all too common. By raising the expectations you force the sources to up their game or get weeded out. By having legitimate products produced in legitimate sterile laboratory environments you’re removing the criminal element and we might have a chance at legitimizing these drugs. At the very least, the potential harms and risks are significantly lower. That’s what this forum is all about.

No lab pictures. The “batches” that get tested aren’t traditional batches. And he supposedly buys 4 to 10 kg at a time in raws. He submitted one raw sample. No way all those raws arrived at the same time. Sooooooo… he’s lying (sorry, misleading) everyone about selling “tested” gear. This makes him no different from the ex-con, addict, cripple, or unemployable dummy that I referenced earlier.

I’m not saying you’re not entitled to your opinion but you’re not saying the correct things here. There are forums that are better suited for you.

But hey, don’t let common sense hold you back, order with confidence. Trips is our platinum medal g2g source. Mention BBB-4-3BG at checkout and save 1.776% off your order for our big July 4th sale.

He circled back and indicated brews in separate smaller beakers, side by side, at the same time and double-triple checks his measurements. Guys as perfect as Trips (who self-admittedly was still learning from his mentor when he got here) definitely don’t ever make mistakes. So side by side and at same time is one “batch”. You don’t need big glass, just multiple pieces of glass. We’re all morons for assuming “large batches” meant same container. Our fault for not being “all-knowing”.

We all apologized for our mistakes though and Trips is the first MESO platinum g2g medal recipient. I started a Fanboi Club for him. You can join if you want. We’re sponsoring a 4th of July sale. It’s awesome.

Is that what he really said? lol.. He must not have no concept of time. It could be done, but that is an extremely waste of time. How is he doing his measurements by mls or grams?

He is not the most tested UGL. Ill be money on it. I can name 3 right off the bat that test more than he does, and they all test their raws, every batch
Genotec
Juicepal
Caxxis/Karius