Triple B Solutions

He is not the most tested UGL. Ill be money on it. I can name 3 right off the bat that test more than he does, and they all test their raws, every batch
Genotec
Juicepal
Caxxis/Karius
He isn't but he claims he is, which is why I said it was a laughable statement

@TripleBSolutions Answer this and please make it make sense. A glass beaker? That’s nothing compared to the powder used to make illegal underground steroids.
Because he doesn't have what he claims to have.

Even if he posts it now, enough time has passed that people will think he just ordered one. He shot himself in the foot.

to anyone looking to place an order please read the following quote
When did I ever agree that compounds brewed side by side with the same measurements in separate glassware should be a separate batch?

this guy has ignored repeated questions asking what he would do if there is something wrong with the compounds brewed in separate glassware because theyre all labeled the same batch. does this look like us picking on trips or looking out for your safety?

have u ever tested any cheque drops?
If I’m not mistaken I believe the only person who carries them is dragon pharma. Never had interest in them so haven’t tested them. Sorry brotha

If I’m not mistaken I believe the only person who carries them is dragon pharma. Never had interest in them so haven’t tested them. Sorry brotha
ive seen a few other people have them but at 1mg and in tabs. a bit too sketchy for me considering that pill presser sales are tracked and that theyre usually dose at 250 mcg.

ive seen a few other people have them but at 1mg and in tabs. a bit too sketchy for me considering that pill presser sales are tracked and that theyre usually dose at 250 mcg.
Yeah I’ll just stick with Halo if I need it. I’ve heard positive things about dragons cheque drops tho.

Yeah I’ll just stick with Halo if I need it. I’ve heard positive things about dragons cheque drops tho.
my main interest in them was cause i thought i wanted to do strongman, but now ive kinda given up on it just cause it wouldnt be healthy for me due to how heavy id have to be to be competitive. when i took halo i wanted to shoulder bump everyone in the streets so cheque drops isnt something that im going to try.

Exactly.

Is the gear good? Is the quality consistent?

What the fuck else really matters?

Thanks for your help in the testing skank. That's what means the most.

Let me ask you a question. How many blind samples have been tested by members?

I know the answer. I just want to see whether you know.

Exactly.

Is the gear good? Is the quality consistent?

What the fuck else really matters?

Thanks for your help in the testing skank. That's what means the most.
Its been said before and I'll say it again. This is not a source board. Meso is trying to hold sources here to a higher standard. Trips gear testing well is great and all but in the event he fucks up measurements or we find floaters having seperate batch numbers can help isolate the issue so members know if they will be affected. Go to SST if you want more lackadaisical vetting.

Its been said before and I'll say it again. This is not a source board. Meso is trying to hold sources here to a higher standard. Trips gear testing well is great and all but in the event he fucks up measurements or we find floaters having seperate batch numbers can help isolate the issue so members know if they will be affected. Go to SST if you want more lackadaisical vetting.
haha trips messing up measurement? no way man hes perfect and triple checks everything thats why hes called triple b

Let me ask you a question. How many blind samples have been tested by members?

I know the answer. I just want to see whether you know.

I'm not saying I'm against Meso vetting. And I'm not saying it doesn't make sense to hold a source to certain standards. Especially when there's a substantial amount of business to be had here at Meso.

I like being here.

What I meant was blind testing, like skank did here means a hell of a lot more to me personally, than label design, pictures of beakers or Dewey decimal systems for batch numbers and all that.

Blind testing regularly by members and feedback of members who use the gear is what I personally value above all the other shit I see flying around here. Not to say some of it isn't valid and important. Because it may very well be. But the quality of gear, and proof in the testing is ultimately the bottom line.

That's all I'm trying to say. And it's just my own opinion. I'm not critiquing the vetting, nor trying to insult anybody.

I've used triple b gear several months ago, and it's good gear. But we all know UGL gear sources can come and go.

So I appreciate being able to come here and see that he's still in business and Meso community is still watching over the quality.

@TripleBSolutions. I have a question, some time ago there was controversy as you had brewed gear with less.than stellar raws. A mistake was made, you got on the ball with your supplier and I don't recall the issue coming up again.

Since that happened, have you.brewed and more importantly have you shipped to customers any product made from untested raws?

Last assuming you have been brewing only tested raws, have you been thorough in checking for contamination before the product is sent to customers?

Not trying to start anything controversial but I have a right to ask.

Mike