Triple B Solutions

Well I'm done here. Let's stop the world so a customer can get his question answered on something that happened months prior to him buying. That's like me buying a new automobile with a known defect and asking after I paid for it.
This guy has not been upfront from the beginning. He's here to get what he can and the he will be gone.
I won't be around for the shitshow when it does happen.
@MadBret he only said he brewed the batches side by side after 10 fucking +++ pages of deflecting.

Mike is a customer. It’s one thing for Trips to ignore you and me and anyone else that won’t ever buy his crap but if he’s ignoring Mike he’s ignoring someone that paid him good bitcoins.

It’s customer service just like snazzy labels, nice packing, being decent during ordering and all the other things that impress the simps.

Trips doesnt test his raws anymore either.

He is back right where he was in December. No batch testing and no raw testing.

He is no different than any other UGL and isn’t representing the standards that MESO has set. He shouldn’t be here on MESO but as you said, you’re happy with his gear. There’s a lot of guys happy.

You all can do much better.
If this proves to be true, then I won't be placing an order when I need to restock.

Trip isn't the only game in town. I'm well aware of that, brother.

I'm also going to tell it how I see it. I have been happy with his gear. It's clean and pip free for me and my blood work looks good on it.

He needs to keep testing his raws before he brews. He should differentiate between batches that are not brewed in the same glassware.

We mostly agree here. I'm just being honest when I say that I have liked his gear so far. I have done much worse in the past.

Take care, my friend.

Mike is a customer. It’s one thing for Trips to ignore you and me and anyone else that won’t ever buy his crap but if he’s ignoring Mike he’s ignoring someone that paid him good bitcoins.

It’s customer service just like snazzy labels, nice packing, being decent during ordering and all the other things that impress the simps.
Ahhh okay since Mike is a customer Trips is going to give him a straight answer.
Golly gee I'm sorry I should have known better.

Bitcoins are only money.

I invested in my future with Trips with the belief he was brewing tested quality raws. My entire prep cycle is his products.

When i ordered in the back of my mind i knew that If I had to I could order another prep cycle from someone else but my cat got sick and depleted my savings to nothing. Im literally buying cat food with quarters and dimes right now.

So if I have questionable gear I am depending on Trips to be honest while I have time to rebuild my savings and still be fine for my show if need be. I can not entrust 12 weeks of contest prep on questionable raws. That could become a disaster.

If I have nothing to worry about, now would be the right time to assure me.

I will only be upset if his response is not an honest one, which is why I made this public.

Im hoping for a positive outcome.

Trips doesnt test his raws anymore either.

He is back right where he was in December. No batch testing and no raw testing.

He is no different than any other UGL and isn’t representing the standards that MESO has set. He shouldn’t be here on MESO but as you said, you’re happy with his gear. There’s a lot of guys happy.

You all can do much better.
This is precisely what I fear most.

This is precisely what I fear most.
trips said he brews in big batches. he said he spent all his money on raws. (this was after switching raws supplier). would you risk all your money on a new raws supplier? what if the raws came back bad? then he just wasted all his money. this point was bought up, but trips just ignored it.

its more likely that he didnt spend all his money on raws. his own words in this thread were "im constantly buying more raws". ive already made up my mind on what i think is happening, which is more influenced by how trips has acted since he came here. youre free to have your own opinion, but dont expect an honest answer from someone whos here to take your money.

trips said he brews in big batches. he said he spent all his money on raws. (this was after switching raws supplier). would you risk all your money on a new raws supplier? what if the raws came back bad? then he just wasted all his money. this point was bought up, but trips just ignored it.

its more likely that he didnt spend all his money on raws. his own words in this thread were "im constantly buying more raws". ive already made up my mind on what i think is happening, which is more influenced by how trips has acted since he came here. youre free to have your own opinion, but dont expect an honest answer from someone whos here to take your money.
I assumed he was a business man offering quality product for a reasonable price. Kind of like Opti. Not some dirtbag "here to take my money." I also do not know that he isn't. Still waiting for his answer.

if you think your drug dealer wont lie to you, look at what happened in the crius thread. a customer got sent to the hospital after injecting some bad gh.
crius said hed cover the customers medical bills, but nothing ever came of it. more than likely crius was trying to save face to make some more sales.

I assumed he was a business man offering quality product for a reasonable price. Kind of like Opti. Not some dirtbag "here to take my money."
quality product? possibly.

but since you bought up opti, i'd like to bring up tp. tp has cheaper gh than opti, yet opti still makes sales. wanna know why? tp has shit customer service. theres a lot more than price that should be considered when purchasing gear.

Bitcoins are only money.

I invested in my future with Trips with the belief he was brewing tested quality raws. My entire prep cycle is his products.

When i ordered in the back of my mind i knew that If I had to I could order another prep cycle from someone else but my cat got sick and depleted my savings to nothing. Im literally buying cat food with quarters and dimes right now.

So if I have questionable gear I am depending on Trips to be honest while I have time to rebuild my savings and still be fine for my show if need be. I can not entrust 12 weeks of contest prep on questionable raws. That could become a disaster.

I will only be upset if his response is not an honest one, which is why I made this public.

Mike I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I'm an animal lover so I can relate.

I'm not sure what your occupation is so I can only assume that you are a competitor based on the fact that you put everything into this cycle.

Good luck to you.

Mike I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I'm an animal lover so I can relate.

I'm not sure what your occupation is so I can only assume that you are a competitor based on the fact that you put everything into this cycle.

Good luck to you.
Thank you

quality product? possibly.

but since you bought up opti, i'd like to bring up tp. tp has cheaper gh than opti, yet opti still makes sales. wanna know why? tp has shit customer service. theres a lot more than price that should be considered when purchasing gear.
Totally agree

if you think your drug dealer wont lie to you, look at what happened in the crius thread. a customer got sent to the hospital after injecting some bad gh.
crius said hed cover the customers medical bills, but nothing ever came of it. more than likely crius was trying to save face to make some more sales.
I realize these kinds of people are out there and I am still hopeful Trips is not one of them.

So you don’t know how many blind samples? Thorough research. I can see you take this seriously.

“feedback of members who use the gear is what I personally value above all the other shit I see flying around here.”

You do know that at one time Trips was offering $25 credit for reviews. That’s still offered on SST. Hmm… doesn’t that seem a little biased to you.

You sound biased as well. You were one of the first to post in support of Trips, several months ago, if I’m not mistaken. Can you “feel” accurately or overdosed testosterone? No of course not.

Recently we have made a big deal out of Trips not testing batches. He’s not testing raws either. There’s no testing being performed by him on his stuff.

Its exactly how it was back when he first started posting here before he was making sales. The TESTING set him apart from the other UGLs.

Nothing sets him apart now. He’s as bad as any other UGL, at the mercy of his raw suppliers providing him legitimate raws, which isn’t always the perfect guaranteed scenario.
Sorry I hurt you BBBG. Can you stop spreading BS now? I tested all the raws I brewed with. I spent over 5k on testing to get this right. It would be great if you could stop undermining that because you don't like my attitude.

6 months of the same thing because of some hurt feelings? Impressive.

@TripleBSolutions. I have a question, some time ago there was controversy as you had brewed gear with less.than stellar raws. A mistake was made, you got on the ball with your supplier and I don't recall the issue coming up again.

Since that happened, have you.brewed and more importantly have you shipped to customers any product made from untested raws?

Last assuming you have been brewing only tested raws, have you been thorough in checking for contamination before the product is sent to customers?

Not trying to start anything controversial but I have a right to ask.

Mike
1. No

2. Yes. I inspect everything the same way each time. It takes a TON of time but there is no second guessing my product is clean. I still take pictures of vials and orders while being packed for every customer. I usually delete these after 30 days or so but I feel thats plenty of time for the customer to raise any concerns if they have them.

Bitcoins are only money.

Hey, sorry that a few people have you feeling this way. The blind tests have been stellar and I am confident I bring one of the best products to the market.

You are definitely encouraged to get testing done through Jano. That would take all of your doubt away. You could also match up your batch to the blind tests or my tests.

Hope I answered your questions clearly Mike. My inbox is open and I am sorry about your cat. Shoot me an email sometime if you need anything else for your prep. I'll try to help you out the best I can since you are dealing with a tragic life event.

Sorry I hurt you BBBG. Can you stop spreading BS now? I tested all the raws I brewed with. I spent over 5k on testing to get this right. It would be great if you could stop undermining that because you don't like my attitude.

6 months of the same thing because of some hurt feelings? Impressive.
Ah so you're calling him a liar or is this deflecting again?
Did you not offer $25 for reviews?

Sorry I won't post here anymore.

You da man Trips. Honest, forthright, a man of integrity who answers questions with complete transparency.

Ah so you're calling him a liar or is this deflecting again?
Did you not offer $25 for reviews?

Sorry I won't post here anymore.

You da man Trips. Honest, forthright, a man of integrity who answers questions with complete transparency.
I did have one review posted for the credit here as I did not do a good job seperating SST from MESO. One and there have been none since then.

1. No

2. Yes. I inspect everything the same way each time. It takes a TON of time but there is no second guessing my product is clean. I still take pictures of vials and orders while being packed for every customer. I usually delete these after 30 days or so but I feel thats plenty of time for the customer to raise any concerns if they have them.
Ok thank you.

Hey, sorry that a few people have you feeling this way. The blind tests have been stellar and I am confident I bring one of the best products to the market.

You are definitely encouraged to get testing done through Jano. That would take all of your doubt away. You could also match up your batch to the blind tests or my tests.

Hope I answered your questions clearly Mike. My inbox is open and I am sorry about your cat. Shoot me an email sometime if you need anything else for your prep. I'll try to help you out the best I can since you are dealing with a tragic life event.
I appreciate your response.

I did have a strange reaction to bring up but I am reluctant to do this because if its not your fault the bad publicity is still potentially damaging to your business.

In short I had a reaction to your primo the first time I pinned it. Several hours later I had massive itching on my torso, not my head or legs but my upper body back arms etc itched like hell for hours. No hives rash nothing visible.

After a few hours I downed a handful of advil pm (has benadryl) to knock me out. I have pinned the primo twice since without any such reaction. Wondering if you have a guess what happened? My fear is that close to show I might go through the same thing. I have no known allergies.

Id love to know what happened. Like I said ive pinned twice since perfectly fine and will keep doing so unless you suggest I not. First time running primo fyi.

Thanks.

Ok thank you.

I appreciate your response.

I did have a strange reaction to bring up but I am reluctant to do this because if its not your fault the bad publicity is still potentially damaging to your business.

In short I had a reaction to your primo the first time I pinned it. Several hours later I had massive itching on my torso, not my head or legs but my upper body back arms etc itched like hell for hours. No hives rash nothing visible.

After a few hours I downed a handful of advil pm (has benadryl) to knock me out. I have pinned the primo twice since without any such reaction. Wondering if you have a guess what happened? My fear is that close to show I might go through the same thing. I have no known allergies.

Id love to know what happened. Like I said ive pinned twice since perfectly fine and will keep doing so unless you suggest I not. First time running primo fyi.

Thanks.
That sounds a bit odd. My first question would be do you happen to have any nut allergies? There is a very small chance that you could have an MCT allergy. But it would be odd for you to react one time and not any other time you inject. It sounds like a pretty clear allergic response.

Yeah if you have questions or concerns don't hesitate to post them or email me. I'll work with you to figure it out.