Triple B Solutions

Sorry I hurt you. Sorry I hurt you.

You got some sort of weird ego on you huh Trips? You didn’t hurt me. I have nothing invested in you being here. You could go away tomorrow and it would be for the greater good of MESO. You’re only here for Bitcoin and you figured out a way to maximize that Bitcoin by no longer wasting $5,000 to test raws and finished product.

You’re too much of a pussy to risk international delivery of raws so you’re ordering it domestic here. No big deal except anyone that orders domestic raws knows the inventory they carry. There’s rarely more than a kilogram or two in stock at anytime. Yet you claim to have acquired much more than that. You must have totally cleared them out in March but there was never a shortage.

You’re totally lying.
I sent a picture to another member that proved I have more than what you just described. You have no idea how things work with raws because your source only gets raws from a very small raw source. One that I think is pretty good and growing, but he is not the end all.

You have admitted that things are personal with my lab and it sure continues to seem that way BBBG.

It’s easy to acquire in Canada just quite expensive for quality glassware over 10,000ml, but afaik the USA actually have some pretty stringent laws regarding glassware above a certain volume, and I would be willing to bet trips doesn’t have any 40L glassware.
He claimed to have 20l not 40l

Yeah quote me on that one @Test_Subject. Another false statement.
I’m not going to post your PMs because that’s not how I roll, but when you say that you break up batches that you could brew in a 20L piece of glass, I read between the lines. You straight up admitted to me that you break up your large batches.

Are you trying to say that you have a 20L beaker but you choose not use it? Come on, man. I don’t even care if you do, anymore, just quit with the shifty used car dealer routine.

You’ve brought this scrutiny on yourself by being evasive and shifty. People wouldn’t even be riding your ass like they are if you hadn’t come out of the gate spraying bullshit like a fucking manure truck. You seem to have some pathological inability to be straightforward.

I mean him not sending the picture of it is basically the same as admitting he doesn't have it in my eyes. Apparently there was a private conversation I'm not privy to. In mine and his he claimed that he did indeed have it and used it.
Glassware pictures = bad OPSEC.

Pictures of illegal steroid raws = here you are my dude!

This guy is unreal. He literally believes that everyone else is a complete idiot and can’t see through his utterly transparent bullshit.

It’s not even about the glassware at this point; it’s about TripleB being about as trustworthy as a meth-head hawking Rolex watches from his coat.

Glassware pictures = bad OPSEC.

Pictures of illegal steroid raws = here you are my dude!

This guy is unreal. He literally believes that everyone else is a complete idiot and can’t see through his utterly transparent bullshit.

It’s not even about the glassware at this point; it’s about TripleB being about as trustworthy as a meth-head hawking Rolex watches from his coat.
I don’t have to prove anything to you. You accused me of lying which I did not do. You can either choose to believe that I have a pretty nice lab setup and a couple hundred dollars for a beaker was not a big investment compared to other items (dispensers, Autoclave, Positive Air, Vmixer, etc) or you can keep pushing this notion that it is absolutely wild for me to brew in large batches.

I explained this before but you would need much larger than 20L to brew 10kg of Test E.

I still remember when the dishonest rumor started. I refused to say exactly when I sent samples to Jano and what carrier I used. Some things are going to remain private for my safety based off of what I am comfortable with.

I still remember when the dishonest rumor started. I refused to say exactly when I sent samples to Jano and what carrier I used. Some things are going to remain private for my safety based off of what I am comfortable with.
No, the “dishonest rumour” started because you were, and continue to be, incapable of giving yes or no answers and you’re evasive, confrontational and inconsistent. I don’t even give a shit about the glassware. It’s you that I’m concerned about.

Raw pictures = safe, Glassware pictures = not safe, is just a glaring example of your explanations making no sense.

So showing something that you can be arrested for on the spot is less damning and dangerous than something that has legitimate uses and is legal to possess?

OK bud.

1625420593844.jpeg

Did your whole upper body feel like pins and needles itchy? If so it happens to me from time to time if my blood pressure gets too high it literally feels like me whole body has hives for like 5 mins and then gone.
Upper.body minus my head and legs. I check bp weekly but now that I have health insurance Im gonna just go.to kaiser get a PCP and get accurate data. And find a doctor on board with coolness to help keep an eye on this amazing bod.

No, the “dishonest rumour” started because you were, and continue to be, incapable of giving yes or no answers and you’re evasive, confrontational and inconsistent. I don’t even give a shit about the glassware. It’s you that I’m concerned about.

Raw pictures = safe, Glassware pictures = not safe is just a glaring example of your explanations making no sense.

So showing something that you can be arrested for on the spot is less damning and dangerous than something that has legitimate uses and is legal to possess?

OK bud.

View attachment 149421
I have explained why a couple times. Do you really know what is safe to post and what isn’t?

If it hasn’t happened since then, I would think its unlikely the reaction came from the Primo itself. If it makes any difference to you, I’m running it as well with no issues.

When I was in the joint, guys would shoot heroin with the same needle over and over again for as long as the rig would hold up. Bleach was the best thing they had in there to sanitize their rigs. If any amount of bleach was still on or in the rig when they’d go to use it, it would cause a itchy breakout much like what you’re describing.

Long story short, my guess is that some foreign substance got on or in your syringe, possibly even from the syringes’ manufacturing process. No sterilization process is absolutely perfect, (hence your inquiry into Trip’s process).

Good luck on your prep bro.
Im certain its not the primo and not Trips gear. Not certain about anything else.

I have explained why a couple times. Do you really know what is safe to post and what isn’t?
Posting completely legal items is safer than posting illegal ones — I do know that… unless we’ve taken a time warp into bizarro world without me noticing.

You’ve explained it, sure. Your explanation just makes zero sense.

I don’t have to prove anything to you. You accused me of lying which I did not do. You can either choose to believe that I have a pretty nice lab setup and a couple hundred dollars for a beaker was not a big investment compared to other items (dispensers, Autoclave, Positive Air, Vmixer, etc) or you can keep pushing this notion that it is absolutely wild for me to brew in large batches.

I explained this before but you would need much larger than 20L to brew 10kg of Test E.

so you’re saying you paid less than 1K for this huge piece of glassware >20L (?) you have? I’m calling bullshit.

Also no one is saying that it’s absolutely wild for you to be brewing these large batches, we’re just noticing that the shit you say doesn’t actually add up in the real world, and that you’re being caught in lies and are trying to weasel your way out of it..

Also no one is saying that it’s absolutely wild for you to be brewing these large batches, we’re just noticing that the shit you say doesn’t actually add up in the real world, and that you’re being caught in lies and are trying to weasel your way out of it..

They are big batches just not big batches. Can’t you guys read?

I sent a picture to another member that proved I have more than what you just described. You have no idea how things work with raws because your source only gets raws from a very small raw source. One that I think is pretty good and growing, but he is not the end all.

You have admitted that things are personal with my lab and it sure continues to seem that way BBBG.

I’ve seen that picture. It proves that you have a lot of raws on hand. It does not prove that you got them all at the same time or all from the same supplier.

You don’t go from needing to buy raws from your daddy Synergy (who was ripping you off) to getting the “hook up” with one of the larger domestic raw suppliers.

So that leaves you with one (or more likely multiple) of the smaller (relatively speaking) domestic raw suppliers that are available to us home brewers. You have never been one to spend a lot up front so if you are insisting that you bought your raws in a large amount, all at once, in February/March then you are lying. You were bitching about being broke, you were bitching about spending $5k on testing and you were bitching about still needing to pay off daddy Synergy.

You are continuing to buy raws over the past several months too yet there is no new testing results by you. That’s fine, just admit it. Your customers likely won’t beat an eyelid and everyone would appreciate your honesty. This won’t die until you come clean because you can’t “sell tested gear” if you don’t actually test it.

I painted my logical story. That’s my version of how you operate and likely more factual than you’ll ever admit. You’re given the opportunity to provide a detailed explanation of YOUR version but you wont because you can’t. You’ll simply say “I’m sorry I hurt you. You are wrong.” And this entire bullshit will continue on because you’re being intentionally evasive and misleading.

This is only personal for me because you are lying about something here that is very meaningful to me. Accurately dosed gear lends credibility and legitimacy to all this. We’re not crackheads. It’s more in the field of science and sports performance. Your lies take away that credibility and your operation is closer to a meth lab selling to junkies that don’t give a fuck as long as they get something.

Last edited:
I’ve seen that picture. It proves that you have a lot of raws on hand. It does not prove that you got them all at the same time or all from the same supplier.

You don’t go from needing to buy raws from your daddy Synergy (who was ripping you off) to getting the “hook up” with one of the larger domestic raw suppliers. Never mind thinking that you actually had the clout to ask the raw supplier to “front you”.

So that leaves you with one (or more likely multiple) of the smaller (relatively speaking) domestic raw suppliers that are available to us home brewers. You have never been one to spend a lot up front so if you are insisting that you bought your raws in a large amount, all at once, in February/March then you are lying. You were bitching about being broke, you were bitching about spending $5k on testing and you were bitching about still needing to pay off daddy Synergy.

You are continuing to buy raws over the past several months too yet there is no new testing results by you. That’s fine, just admit it. Your customers likely won’t beat an eyelid and everyone would appreciate your honesty. This won’t die until you come clean because you can’t “sell tested gear” if you don’t actually test it.

I painted my logical story. That’s my version of how you operate and likely more factual than you’ll ever admit. You’re given the opportunity to provide a detailed explanation of YOUR version but you wont because you can’t. You’ll simply say “I’m sorry I hurt you. You are wrong.” And this entire bullshit will continue on because you’re being intentionally evasive and misleading.

This is only personal for me because you are lying about something here that is very meaningful to me. Accurately dosed gear lends credibility and legitimacy to all this. We’re not crackheads. It’s more in the field of science and sports performance. Your lies take away that credibility and your operation is closer to a meth lab selling to junkies that don’t give a fuck as long as they get something.
I have access to a rather large supplier of high quality raws. I can have raws fronted but I do not need to do that anymore BBBG. 5k is a TON of money. I do not know what you do where you think that is a small sum but it is still a large sum to myself. 5k is nothing to sneer at. I can get 10kg or more at a time if I wish and at a bulk discount.

I have only used two raw suppliers. My main raw supplier and the smaller supplier you are probably aware of I discussed earlier. I had to wait for the ladder to order a big enough supply to make ordering from him worth it.

Put your money where your mouth is and get some testing done on my products BBBG!

I have access to a rather large supplier of high quality raws. I can have raws fronted but I do not need to do that anymore BBBG. 5k is a TON of money. I do not know what you do where you think that is a small sum but it is still a large sum to myself. 5k is nothing to sneer at. I can get 10kg or more at a time if I wish and at a bulk discount.

I have only used two raw suppliers. My main raw supplier and the smaller supplier you are probably aware of I discussed earlier. I had to wait for the ladder to order a big enough supply to make ordering from him worth it.

Put your money where your mouth is and get some testing done on my products BBBG!

So to be clear, you are maintaining that each raw used has been tested and each product brewed has also been tested? That’s a simple Yes/No question.