Triple B Solutions

That sounds a bit odd. My first question would be do you happen to have any nut allergies? There is a very small chance that you could have an MCT allergy. But it would be odd for you to react one time and not any other time you inject. It sounds like a pretty clear allergic response.

Yeah if you have questions or concerns don't hesitate to post them or email me. I'll work with you to figure it out.
I am going to have to wait and if it happens again I might have a better shot at isolating the cause. Sucks not knowing.

I am going to have to wait and if it happens again I might have a better shot at isolating the cause. Sucks not knowing.
Where did you pin? You should be seeing a local reaction first if it was related to the gear. Are you pinning anything new like HGH as well?

I did have one review posted for the credit here as I did not do a good job seperating SST from MESO. One and there have been none since then.
Well instead of arguing or trying to put down a member, just answer the question. You could have answered all of his questions respectfully by muti quoting.

@Methyl Mike not to get off topic, but once again man sorry for your cat. I know there’s a lot of people that wouldn’t sacrifice things for their animals, so kudos to you doing everything you can to take care of it. I hope everything works out for the best.

Also, @Methyl Mike if you are ever worried about floaters or things like that, from any source, I highly recommend picking up a pair of magnifying glasses with a light from Amazon.

They were cheap, so I use those, and my iphone light and with the two together you would be amazed at the things you could potentially miss without them.

Also, @Methyl Mike if you are ever worried about floaters or things like that, from any source, I highly recommend picking up a pair of magnifying glasses with a light from Amazon.

They were cheap, so I use those, and my iphone light and with the two together you would be amazed at the things you could potentially miss without them.
I might be happier just the way things are but thanks.

Where did you pin? You should be seeing a local reaction first if it was related to the gear. Are you pinning anything new like HGH as well?
I pin everything in my glutes. I havent pinned gh in several days.

Im guessing not gear so maybe its from the gym maybe? I mean I am at a loss. I have no life. Gym kitchen bathroom couch. Once a week grocery store thats it.

Bitcoins are only money.

I invested in my future with Trips with the belief he was brewing tested quality raws. My entire prep cycle is his products.

When i ordered in the back of my mind i knew that If I had to I could order another prep cycle from someone else but my cat got sick and depleted my savings to nothing. Im literally buying cat food with quarters and dimes right now.

So if I have questionable gear I am depending on Trips to be honest while I have time to rebuild my savings and still be fine for my show if need be. I can not entrust 12 weeks of contest prep on questionable raws. That could become a disaster.

If I have nothing to worry about, now would be the right time to assure me.

I will only be upset if his response is not an honest one, which is why I made this public.

Im hoping for a positive outcome.
If your entire cycled is planned around trips gear why not test it? You said you’re about safety so am I. Anything that enters my body has been tested. It’s expensive and it sucks but it gives me peace of mind. Trip is 2/2 in my book with testing.

If your entire cycled is planned around trips gear why not test it? You said you’re about safety so am I. Anything that enters my body has been tested. It’s expensive and it sucks but it gives me peace of mind. Trip is 2/2 in my book with testing.
When I inquired on the cost sticker shock pushed me the other way.

1. No

2. Yes. I inspect everything the same way each time. It takes a TON of time but there is no second guessing my product is clean. I still take pictures of vials and orders while being packed for every customer. I usually delete these after 30 days or so but I feel thats plenty of time for the customer to raise any concerns if they have them.
for someone who likes using opsec as an excuse holding the pictures for 30 days doesnt seem like good opsec

this is more of a general thing and not about trips.

have you ever accepted credit/reimbursement for your testing? if you have, how do you know that they wont then always send you accurately dosed gear because they know that youll test it?

Hope I answered your questions clearly Mike. My inbox is open and I am sorry about your cat. Shoot me an email sometime if you need anything else for your prep. I'll try to help you out the best I can since you are dealing with a tragic life event.
are you offering him free gear?

@Methyl Mike i hope you dont accept it if he does offer you free gear.

Sorry I hurt you BBBG. Can you stop spreading BS now? I tested all the raws I brewed with. I spent over 5k on testing to get this right. It would be great if you could stop undermining that because you don't like my attitude.

6 months of the same thing because of some hurt feelings? Impressive.

Sorry I hurt you. Sorry I hurt you.

You got some sort of weird ego on you huh Trips? You didn’t hurt me. I have nothing invested in you being here. You could go away tomorrow and it would be for the greater good of MESO. You’re only here for Bitcoin and you figured out a way to maximize that Bitcoin by no longer wasting $5,000 to test raws and finished product.

You’re too much of a pussy to risk international delivery of raws so you’re ordering it domestic here. No big deal except anyone that orders domestic raws knows the inventory they carry. There’s rarely more than a kilogram or two in stock at anytime. Yet you claim to have acquired much more than that. You must have totally cleared them out in March but there was never a shortage.

You’re totally lying.

this is more of a general thing and not about trips.

have you ever accepted credit/reimbursement for your testing? if you have, how do you know that they wont then always send you accurately dosed gear because they know that youll test it?
I’ll accept the credit and get more of what was tested. Then I’ll use another email to place an order. However after time I run out of addresses. I can only go so far testing with the same source. That’s why I’m always asking other guys to test. Anyone can say oh man this doesn’t have the right feelZ, seems underdosed. That’s bullshit, test it or don’t comment. That’s why with most sources I’ll place a large order and test everything at once.

are you offering him free gear?

@Methyl Mike i hope you dont accept it if he does offer you free gear.

He offered to replace the primo I have which I declined because i havent had the problem come back and free gear was never on my radar. That sort of thing is not what im about.

Ok thank you.

I appreciate your response.

I did have a strange reaction to bring up but I am reluctant to do this because if its not your fault the bad publicity is still potentially damaging to your business.

In short I had a reaction to your primo the first time I pinned it. Several hours later I had massive itching on my torso, not my head or legs but my upper body back arms etc itched like hell for hours. No hives rash nothing visible.

After a few hours I downed a handful of advil pm (has benadryl) to knock me out. I have pinned the primo twice since without any such reaction. Wondering if you have a guess what happened? My fear is that close to show I might go through the same thing. I have no known allergies.

Id love to know what happened. Like I said ive pinned twice since perfectly fine and will keep doing so unless you suggest I not. First time running primo fyi.

Thanks.
If it hasn’t happened since then, I would think its unlikely the reaction came from the Primo itself. If it makes any difference to you, I’m running it as well with no issues.

When I was in the joint, guys would shoot heroin with the same needle over and over again for as long as the rig would hold up. Bleach was the best thing they had in there to sanitize their rigs. If any amount of bleach was still on or in the rig when they’d go to use it, it would cause a itchy breakout much like what you’re describing.

Long story short, my guess is that some foreign substance got on or in your syringe, possibly even from the syringes’ manufacturing process. No sterilization process is absolutely perfect, (hence your inquiry into Trip’s process).

Good luck on your prep bro.

So you don’t know how many blind samples? Thorough research. I can see you take this seriously.

“feedback of members who use the gear is what I personally value above all the other shit I see flying around here.”

You do know that at one time Trips was offering $25 credit for reviews. That’s still offered on SST. Hmm… doesn’t that seem a little biased to you.

You sound biased as well. You were one of the first to post in support of Trips, several months ago, if I’m not mistaken. Can you “feel” accurately or overdosed testosterone? No of course not.

Recently we have made a big deal out of Trips not testing batches. He’s not testing raws either. There’s no testing being performed by him on his stuff.

Its exactly how it was back when he first started posting here before he was making sales. The TESTING set him apart from the other UGLs.

Nothing sets him apart now. He’s as bad as any other UGL, at the mercy of his raw suppliers providing him legitimate raws, which isn’t always the perfect guaranteed scenario.

No sir, I don't know the exact number of tests there's been off the top of my head.

Yes, sir, I was one of the first people here at meso to try triple b gear. And there was guys doing blind testing then. I was happy to come back and see that there is still guys doing blind testing. In my opinion, thats the best way for a source to keep straight. Knowing guys will be testing and giving feedback regularly. That helps him, and us.

I believe I'll send some in for testing myself since he gives credit , its practically free, so why not?

It's about time for me to restock anyway.

Ok thank you.

I appreciate your response.

I did have a strange reaction to bring up but I am reluctant to do this because if its not your fault the bad publicity is still potentially damaging to your business.

In short I had a reaction to your primo the first time I pinned it. Several hours later I had massive itching on my torso, not my head or legs but my upper body back arms etc itched like hell for hours. No hives rash nothing visible.

After a few hours I downed a handful of advil pm (has benadryl) to knock me out. I have pinned the primo twice since without any such reaction. Wondering if you have a guess what happened? My fear is that close to show I might go through the same thing. I have no known allergies.

Id love to know what happened. Like I said ive pinned twice since perfectly fine and will keep doing so unless you suggest I not. First time running primo fyi.

Thanks.
Did your whole upper body feel like pins and needles itchy? If so it happens to me from time to time if my blood pressure gets too high it literally feels like me whole body has hives for like 5 mins and then gone.

You haven't been here very long, you'd be suprised how fast a source can go from number one to burnt

^^ Exactly this
It’s easy to acquire in Canada just quite expensive for quality glassware over 10,000ml, but afaik the USA actually have some pretty stringent laws regarding glassware above a certain volume, and I would be willing to bet trips doesn’t have any 40L glassware.