Triple B Solutions

@TripleBSolutions. I have a question, some time ago there was controversy as you had brewed gear with less.than stellar raws. A mistake was made, you got on the ball with your supplier and I don't recall the issue coming up again.

Since that happened, have you.brewed and more importantly have you shipped to customers any product made from untested raws?

Last assuming you have been brewing only tested raws, have you been thorough in checking for contamination before the product is sent to customers?

Not trying to start anything controversial but I have a right to ask.

Mike
cmon man stop spreading misinformation and twisting his words. less than stellar raws? he had testing for them done by his mentor syn dated october 2021 that showed they were high quality

Please cut the banter this one time and give Trips time to respond. Thank you.
Are you serious? He doesn't respond to anything. He just comes in here and accuses people of slandering him. He would rather climb a tree to dodge a question than stand on the ground and actually answer it.
If he cared he would actually be in here more than he has been.

Please cut the banter this one time and give Trips time to respond. Thank you.
do you really think youll get an honest answer from him? hes a drug dealer, hell tell you what you want to hear.

this is a guy who uses opsec as a reason to not post a picture of simple glassware, but has sent pics of raws and a vmixer, and has said he will create a website for people to place orders through.

I'm not saying I'm against Meso vetting. And I'm not saying it doesn't make sense to hold a source to certain standards. Especially when there's a substantial amount of business to be had here at Meso.

I like being here.

What I meant was blind testing, like skank did here means a hell of a lot more to me personally, than label design, pictures of beakers or Dewey decimal systems for batch numbers and all that.

Blind testing regularly by members and feedback of members who use the gear is what I personally value above all the other shit I see flying around here. Not to say some of it isn't valid and important. Because it may very well be. But the quality of gear, and proof in the testing is ultimately the bottom line.

That's all I'm trying to say. And it's just my own opinion. I'm not critiquing the vetting, nor trying to insult anybody.

I've used triple b gear several months ago, and it's good gear. But we all know UGL gear sources can come and go.

So I appreciate being able to come here and see that he's still in business and Meso community is still watching over the quality.

So you don’t know how many blind samples? Thorough research. I can see you take this seriously.

“feedback of members who use the gear is what I personally value above all the other shit I see flying around here.”

You do know that at one time Trips was offering $25 credit for reviews. That’s still offered on SST. Hmm… doesn’t that seem a little biased to you.

You sound biased as well. You were one of the first to post in support of Trips, several months ago, if I’m not mistaken. Can you “feel” accurately or overdosed testosterone? No of course not.

Recently we have made a big deal out of Trips not testing batches. He’s not testing raws either. There’s no testing being performed by him on his stuff.

Its exactly how it was back when he first started posting here before he was making sales. The TESTING set him apart from the other UGLs.

Nothing sets him apart now. He’s as bad as any other UGL, at the mercy of his raw suppliers providing him legitimate raws, which isn’t always the perfect guaranteed scenario.

@TripleBSolutions. I have a question, some time ago there was controversy as you had brewed gear with less.than stellar raws. A mistake was made, you got on the ball with your supplier and I don't recall the issue coming up again.

Since that happened, have you.brewed and more importantly have you shipped to customers any product made from untested raws?

Last assuming you have been brewing only tested raws, have you been thorough in checking for contamination before the product is sent to customers?

Mike

I believe Mike has a very serious concern and @TripleBSolutions should answer his questions. I also think the entire community owes it to Mike to see that these questions are answered. Anyone that’s belittling his questions isn’t part of this community so shut the fuck up for a little bit until Mike gets his answers.

Are you serious? He doesn't respond to anything. He just comes in here and accuses people of slandering him. He would rather climb a tree to dodge a question than stand on the ground and actually answer it.
If he cared he would actually be in here more than he has been.
I am a customer of his so this is a little different. Im putting his products into my body.

It’s funny to me BBBG, how many times have you called me a liar and how many times have you been wrong? I think we’re at 4 or so now.

I sell steroids BBBG and I have a family to take care of. Have you ever considered that I am scared to give out too much information on a public forum? In another thread you recommended privately consulting with the source for pictures. I have offered multiple times to talk with you via a more secure platform and go more in-depth and answer questions you may have.

You're too scared to give out to much info on a public forum? Aint this a hoot.
You post up pics of raws, you have a link to a list, you posted pics of your lab, and now you're worried about posting too much info? LMFAO!

do you really think youll get an honest answer from him? hes a drug dealer, hell tell you what you want to hear.

this is a guy who uses opsec as a reason to not post a picture of simple glassware, but has sent pics of raws and a vmixer, and has said he will create a website for people to place orders through.

Please dont forget, trips pins every batch he brews.. This is just another bold face lie.

Maybe he can change the lab name to

Pinocchio Perfect Pinning (Triple Ps)

I’m going to start using the same response for every new guy that comes into MESO w/o understanding this place.

Please read:

So your contribution to MESO is to undermine and lower the expectations. That’s great man! I hope you keep contributing.

You do realize though that by lowering the expectations you make it so easy to source that any ex-con, addict, cripple, or unemployable dummy can then open up shop. That’s already all too common. By raising the expectations you force the sources to up their game or get weeded out. By having legitimate products produced in legitimate sterile laboratory environments you’re removing the criminal element and we might have a chance at legitimizing these drugs. At the very least, the potential harms and risks are significantly lower. That’s what this forum is all about.

No lab pictures. The “batches” that get tested aren’t traditional batches. And he supposedly buys 4 to 10 kg at a time in raws. He submitted one raw sample. No way all those raws arrived at the same time. Sooooooo… he’s lying (sorry, misleading) everyone about selling “tested” gear. This makes him no different from the ex-con, addict, cripple, or unemployable dummy that I referenced earlier.

I’m not saying you’re not entitled to your opinion but you’re not saying the correct things here. There are forums that are better suited for you.

But hey, don’t let common sense hold you back, order with confidence. Trips is our platinum medal g2g source. Mention BBB-4-3BG at checkout and save 1.776% off your order for our big July 4th sale.

He buys 4-10kgs at a time? Would love to see the 40L glassware.. :)

He buys 4-10kgs at a time? Would love to see the 40L glassware.. :)
I would love to see guys comment after they read the fucking thread so they don't post shit that has been addressed and make themselves look like they are fucking retarded for their lack of reading comprehension.

To each their own, I guess.

Guys that don't like Trip are not hard to find. However, most all of his detractors are not customers.

We have guys trying to legitimately get answers to important questions and then we have clowns that like to ride coattails and can't seem to shut the fuck up even though they can't make a fucking point.

It's like the embarrassing fucks that you run into on the left and the right political spectrum. Always the loudmouthed motherfuckers that don't have the time to inform themselves with facts before they say some shit that is dumber than a rock.

*For the record, Trip doesn't claim to brew in a 40 liter beaker. He claims to brew side by side in smaller beakers. Meso, rightly so, doesn't consider brewing side by side to be the same batch. I have been happy with trip's gear and service but I agree this should be addressed and taken care of. Batch numbers for each separate batch, even if it's brewed on the same day at the same time, is what makes the most sense.

I would love to see guys comment after they read the fucking thread so they don't post shit that has been addressed and make themselves look like they are fucking retarded for their lack of reading comprehension.

Guys that don't like Trip are not hard to find. However, most all of his detractors are not customers.

We have guys trying to legitimately get answers to important questions and then we have clowns that like to ride coattails and can't seem to shut the fuck up even though they can't make a fucking point.

It's like the embarrassing fucks that you run into on the left and the right political spectrum. Always the loudmouthed motherfuckers that don't have the time to inform themselves with facts before they say some shit that is dumber than a rock.

*For the record, Trip doesn't claim to brew in a 40 liter beaker. He claims to brew side by side in smaller beakers. Meso, rightly so, doesn't consider brewing side by side to be the same batch. I have been happy with trip's gear and service but I agree this should be addressed and taken care of. Batch numbers for each separate batch, even if it's brewed on the same day at the same time, is what makes the most sense.

You set that record straight, rep!

Mike
Should be yes or no answers @TripleBSolutions

Trips doesnt test his raws anymore either.

He is back right where he was in December. No batch testing and no raw testing.

He is no different than any other UGL and isn’t representing the standards that MESO has set. He shouldn’t be here on MESO but as you said, you’re happy with his gear. There’s a lot of guys happy.

You all can do much better.

Well I'm done here. Let's stop the world so a customer can get his question answered on something that happened months prior to him buying. That's like me buying a new automobile with a known defect and asking after I paid for it.
This guy has not been upfront from the beginning. He's here to get what he can and the he will be gone.
I won't be around for the shitshow when it does happen.
@MadBret he only said he brewed the batches side by side after 10 fucking +++ pages of deflecting.