Triple B Solutions

but if his test e tests well, what's the issue. is the issue the assumed lying. or is it how he brews? Is it dumb to think that someone who has been brewing for x amount of time probably has a small chance of fucking up the same calculations over and over again. shit on him all you want I'm not trying to back him up. Just curious on where the real hate stems from. It seems like everything is an issue with everyone.

for instance, I've seen labs tell ppl that they wont get any gear or compensation for testing. at least trip tells people to actively test his products for compensation. Plus I wouldn't trust test results from any source.. its better to have a blind test on his products like how skankhunt does it.
Meanwhile the guy who can't tell the difference between EQ and Deca is getting coached up… sort of. People are still actually interested in his test results.

Meanwhile the guy who can't tell the difference between EQ and Deca is getting coached up… sort of. People are still actually interested in his test results.

That’s your takeaway? Nobody is coaching him.

And you don’t think Trips here got coached up. He was hand-held and dragged kicking and screaming to success.

And you don’t think Trips here got coached up. He was hand-held and dragged kicking and screaming to success.
I liked it better when you were tearing heads off. No it feels real unsettling around here.

Longggg time lurker here. So this is my first post. Saw Trips solid test results and pretty consistent good reviews and decided to give him a go. Got some test and tren. Only tried the test so far, and it is pretty solid. Tried it first in a virgin muscle to see how the PIP would be and it was basically non-exsistant, no problems since either. Checked all the vials, no floaters as well. Only problems are that TA was ~9 days, so for a domestic, that’s a little long in my opinion. And I got batch 102? I thought he was on batch 103/104? Odd.

Now only if Trip could post some glassware ;)

You’re right no ones coaching Valiant, its just odd that people are still inquiring about his test results after he’s shown either gross incompetence or is using gross incompetence to cover up something worse.

I’ve read Trip’s entire thread. Trip absolutely benefitted from the community’s input when he was receptive to it.

Look I totally understand and agree that there is a set of standards that are expected to be met by sources, and if the source fails to meet any of those expectations, then said source is simply not to be welcomed here.

Currently Trip fails to:
1. Provide testing for each individual brew per compound, leaving customers in the dark when it comes to dosing accuracy.
2. Consistently provide transparency. He has disclosed much more in the last few days in attempt to shed light on batchgate, but before that he fell short in the community’s eyes. (And still is to some)

Debatable:
Lab Pics/Explanation of Process: Trip did provide some photos and some explanation. The community asked for more explanation and more photos to back up any further explanation, but he declined, using the slippery-slope defense.

Ironically the slippery-slope is essentially the same argument you’re using against him. If we let this slide then the floodgates are open, right? The slippery-slope is a logical fallacy, but just because someone uses fallacious logic doesn’t necessarily mean they are wrong.

I’m sorry if I’ve come off as shitting on your efforts. I absolutely respect what you do here. I don’t have the knowledge to vet shit.

Longggg time lurker here. So this is my first post. Saw Trips solid test results and pretty consistent good reviews and decided to give him a go. Got some test and tren. Only tried the test so far, and it is pretty solid. Tried it first in a virgin muscle to see how the PIP would be and it was basically non-exsistant, no problems since either. Checked all the vials, no floaters as well. Only problems are that TA was ~9 days, so for a domestic, that’s a little long in my opinion. And I got batch 102? I thought he was on batch 103/104? Odd.

Now only if Trip could post some glassware ;)

Meh, don’t be too concerned about batch numbers. It’s been established that his batch numbers are meaningless as he doesn’t brew in traditional batches anyway. He’s slapping stickers on vials at this point.

I liked it better when you were tearing heads off. No it feels real unsettling around here.

Unsettling is good. It keeps people on their toes. I have a few more bombs to lob at Trips but I don’t want to waste them because these fanbois that are obsessed with their awesome source aren’t ready to listen.

Let’s try this instead…. If you find yourself ready to order from Trips here, do a little reading first. Search his posts for my username.

6D606920-E196-4C1E-A1D2-4F3B2067F714.jpeg

That will bring up each post that Trips had responding to me. Read thru that stuff and if you feel that Trips ANSWERED without bullshit or deflection then order up, you have an outstanding source. But if you read thru and see deflection or double-speak or otherwise untrustworthy answers then you see the red flags and you’ll move on.

Unsettling is good. It keeps people on their toes. I have a few more bombs to lob at Trips but I don’t want to waste them because these fanbois that are obsessed with their awesome source aren’t ready to listen.

Let’s try this instead…. If you find yourself ready to order from Trips here, do a little reading first. Search his posts for my username.

View attachment 149219

That will bring up each post that Trips had responding to me. Read thru that stuff and if you feel that Trips ANSWERED without bullshit or deflection then order up, you have an outstanding source. But if you read thru and see deflection or double-speak or otherwise untrustworthy answers then you see the red flags and you’ll move on.
This is the really frustrating thing about trip. Testing has pretty much always been good except once or twice, no complaints of floaters or infection. Yet Trip consistently shoots himself in the foot. He should’ve just been honest since the beginning and then he would’ve had a monopoly on US domestic pretty much.

This is the really frustrating thing about trip. Testing has pretty much always been good except once or twice, no complaints of floaters or infection. Yet Trip consistently shoots himself in the foot. He should’ve just been honest since the beginning and then he would’ve had a monopoly on US domestic pretty much.

You said it perfectly. And it seems like common sense right?

Which begs the question of WHY is he consistently misleading and not so honest?

He’s going to respond and deflect and stubbornly say that he’s always honest. That’s always the amusing part.

You said it perfectly. And it seems like common sense right?

Which begs the question of WHY is he consistently misleading and not so honest?

He’s going to respond and deflect and stubbornly say that he’s always honest. That’s always the amusing part.
It’s funny to me BBBG, how many times have you called me a liar and how many times have you been wrong? I think we’re at 4 or so now.

I sell steroids BBBG and I have a family to take care of. Have you ever considered that I am scared to give out too much information on a public forum? In another thread you recommended privately consulting with the source for pictures. I have offered multiple times to talk with you via a more secure platform and go more in-depth and answer questions you may have.

It’s funny to me BBBG, how many times have you called me a liar and how many times have you been wrong? I think we’re at 4 or so now.

I sell steroids BBBG and I have a family to take care of. Have you ever considered that I am scared to give out too much information on a public forum? In another thread you recommended privately consulting with the source for pictures. I have offered multiple times to talk with you via a more secure platform and go more in-depth and answer questions you may have.

I don’t need to see anything privately. I’ve already formulated my opinion and won’t ever order from you.

These are the questions everyone else that is considering placing an order with you should be asking though.

You want to be reactive and circle back to change and tweak the story, that’s fine. There will always be questions and red flags when doing that.

This is your business. Your job to sell it and grow it. I’m just asking questions.

The issue with TripleB is that he conflates being honest and transparent with breaking OPSEC.

Being honest doesn’t mean giving out your home address and lab location, it means not being evasive, answering questions directly and communicating clearly. There’s absolutely no reason that it should take ten pages to get a yes or no answer.

The problem with TripleB isn’t his gear, it’s that he is not someone who inspires confidence because he comes across as a bad insurance salesman with all of the double-speak and duplicity.

The issue with TripleB is that he conflates being honest and transparent with breaking OPSEC.

Being honest doesn’t mean giving out your home address and lab location, it means not being evasive, answering questions directly and communicating clearly. There’s absolutely no reason that it should take ten pages to get a yes or no answer.

The problem with TripleB isn’t his gear, it’s that he is not someone who inspires confidence because he comes across as a bad insurance salesman with all of the double-speak and duplicity.
Bingo!

Sponsors