Triple B Solutions

Then use someone else. Do you realize how silly it is to ask me to send you a picture of my inbox? 10 orders a day is slow.

Do a quick google search my man. 20L glassware is not uncommon.

I wouldn't use you if you were the only source on here. You bullshit too much.
Anyone with half a brain, would see how full of shit you are.

You claim to brew 4kilos at one time with what size glassware? 20L? LOL..
Not big enough, do the math you fucking idiot. You aint at that level of a source, and you never will be. You think you're brewing like Dragon Pharma, Geneza, or Pharmacom? They aint using 20L glassware..

How many orders are you claiming per day? This forum isn't even the biggest forum on the net. ProMuscle is.. So whatever you say, your full of shit..

Not big enough, do the math you fucking idiot. You aint at that level of a source, and you never will be. You think you're brewing like Dragon Pharma, Geneza, or Pharmacom? They aint using 20L glassware..

How many orders are you claiming per day? This forum isn't even the biggest forum on the net. ProMuscle is.. So whatever you say, your full of shit..
Stop spreading misinformation and twisting his words bro. What he means by 10 orders being a slow day is that he will be slow to ship those orders because he needs to brew it first

4kg of raws
= 4000g

4000g / 2.5g per vial (for 250mg/ml)
= 1600 vials

1600 vials * 10ml vials
= 16000ml or 16 litres.

I just linked a 20L flask that very much exists.

I agree that I don’t think that he has the glassware, but to say that it doesn’t exist at all is objectively incorrect.

this fool isnt brewing 4kilos, at a time, Ill bet money on it..

I stand corrected. Ive never even seen 20L glassware for sale anywhere. Most was 10L..

I’m sorry Robby, are you trying to say something? I can’t decipher your broken run-on sentence.

If that’s a dig at me, I appreciate it. I was trying to get Trips to realize he needs to get you an order email and pastebin. We’re not doing his job for him.
I can understand how it would be hard for you to read that. All those syllables and all. Not sure he needs ur help but ty so much. Btw... He got it to me

I can understand how it would be hard for you to read that. All those syllables and all. Not sure he needs ur help but ty so much. Btw... He got it to me

That’s great Robby. You butchered your fucking words.

You’re welcome. I was trying to do something nice for you. Glad you’re appreciative. I’ll remember that.

Another asset to the MESO community. Never contributes fuck all but comes in with an attitude.

That’s great Robby. You butchered your fucking words.

You’re welcome. I was trying to do something nice for you. Glad you’re appreciative. I’ll remember that.

Another asset to the MESO community. Never contributes fuck all but comes in with an attitude.
He’s been locked up for a while. He’s still gotta give off the Alpha Male persona.

He circled back and indicated brews in separate smaller beakers, side by side, at the same time and double-triple checks his measurements. Guys as perfect as Trips (who self-admittedly was still learning from his mentor when he got here) definitely don’t ever make mistakes. So side by side and at same time is one “batch”. You don’t need big glass, just multiple pieces of glass. We’re all morons for assuming “large batches” meant same container. Our fault for not being “all-knowing”.

We all apologized for our mistakes though and Trips is the first MESO platinum g2g medal recipient. I started a Fanboi Club for him. You can join if you want. We’re sponsoring a 4th of July sale. It’s awesome.

I don't know if you have edit permissions for you own posts, but it would be great if you could post your offerings in your first post.

The pastbin has been taken down again.

Well geez, that’s a swell idea! How you were the first to think that is beyond us. You must be one of dem der jean-i-us’s while we’re all just a bunch of inbred dumbfucks.

;) Unfortunately no one has editing powers here except Millard and he’s not going to be Trip’s little Secretary.

Well geez, that’s a swell idea! How you were the first to think that is beyond us. You must be one of dem der jean-i-us’s while we’re all just a bunch of inbred dumbfucks.

;) Unfortunately no one has editing powers here except Millard and he’s not going to be Trip’s little Secretary.
lol, I didn't know if Meso sponsors had additional privileges compared to us common folk.

I don't know if you have edit permissions for you own posts, but it would be great if you could post your offerings in your first post.

The pastbin has been taken down again.
haha! you think trips needs to edit his first post? he has tons of loyal customers because of his high quality product. he doesnt need to edit his post at all he gets enough sales as it is!