Triple B Solutions

@BarbenderRep

I’ve become an unpaid volunteer and self-appointed President of the TripleB Fanboi Club. Drop me a PM if you’d like to join the club.

Last night we finally get Trips to admit he’s brewing separate batches and not testing. Seemed like a big news type thing since it makes a mockery of everything we hammered Trips with for so many months. And everyone yawned and went to sleep. It’s no big deal at all.

So rather than being the naysayer, I’m going to be his biggest promoter. It’s a heck of a lot easier.

Without any accountability I give it 3 months max before Trips fucks everything up.

I’ve become an unpaid volunteer and self-appointed President of the TripleB Fanboi Club. Drop me a PM if you’d like to join the club.

Last night we finally get Trips to admit he’s brewing separate batches and not testing. Seemed like a big news type thing since it makes a mockery of everything we hammered Trips with for so many months. And everyone yawned and went to sleep. It’s no big deal at all.

So rather than being the naysayer, I’m going to be his biggest promoter. It’s a heck of a lot easier.

Without any accountability I give it 3 months max before Trips fucks everything up.

i told you guy's when he showed up that the whole thing smacked of desperation on the part of Meso members. i guess i was right. Vials shipped and received in 5 days or less is more important than honesty and integrity.

Anyway, that's not the important part. What's important is what does a fanboi membership entail?
Do i get a secret decoder ring or a card (laminated would be sweet) to keep in my wallet or something?

Will i receive valuable special offers and/or discounts on services that my family and i may find useful?

I mean, I don’t know what to tell you.
Toronto is two hours up the highway from me, same government, same taxation rates and laws, same everything but their cost of living is double what it is, here. They’re moving to my city because it’s cheaper to live and with working from home becoming so prevalent, they have no reason to pay crack prices in Toronto.

The reason for that is the concentration of wealth in Toronto. It’s very liberal, but more importantly the average wage is much higher because it’s a corporate, film and tech hub. When people on average have more money, rents, mortgage and everything else goes up in price. That’s a free market fundamental: prices reflect what the market will bear.

I’m sure that California has its problems, but it’s not so simple as “government bad
Yes it pretty much is that simple. Taxes and cost of living are sky high there, and their infrastructure is horrendous. Their fuel taxes are the highest in the country, highways suck, cities like LA, San Francisco, Oakland are total shitholes yet they are taxed to death and have little to show for it.

i told you guy's when he showed up that the whole thing smacked of desperation on the part of Meso members. i guess i was right Vials shipped and received in 5 days or less is more important than honesty and integrity.

Anyway, that's not the important part. What's important is what does a fanboi membership entail?
Do i get a secret decoder ring or a card (laminated would be sweet) to keep in my wallet or something?

Will i receive valuable special offers and/or discounts on services that my family and i may find useful?
Yes you were right. Its kinda sad what MESO has become. Fucking desperate newbies praying for their Messiah to show up.
Sorry boys Trips is a false prophet.

i told you guy's when he showed up that the whole thing smacked of desperation on the part of Meso members. i guess i was right. Vials shipped and received in 5 days or less is more important than honesty and integrity.

You were right. You saw it during the first few weeks. Dark winter.

But the fanboi club will catch on. You get a button that says “TripleB” and it has a smiley face. We’re all happy customers to the end.

And then once a month we’ll have promotional contests. I have a few neato ideas. “Guess the number of sub-batches Trips will brew this month”. @Test_Subject since you were involved in that little Trips “saving face” operation you need to be Vice President of our fanboi club. That was brilliant. Batch 104 then batch 104.1 and 104.2. Great stuff! True innovation.

So yea, open membership. You just need to shake the figurative pom poms for Trips and deflect any common sense comments from these dudes that so obviously work for the competition.

I’m gonna start a club for Prince Valiant too if he ever decides to get moving with his operations here. I’m already stocking up on the cardboard Burger King crowns. Just need to put the Valiant stickers over the BK logo. We’re about to spell MESO with F-U-N!!!

And then once a month we’ll have promotional contests. I have a few neato ideas. “Guess the number of sub-batches Trips will brew this month”. @Test_Subject since you were involved in that little Trips “saving face” operation you need to be Vice President of our fanboi club. That was brilliant. Batch 104 then batch 104.1 and 104.2. Great stuff! True innovation.
Is he really saving face, though? He straight up admitted to not brewing full batches, meaning that he was lying to everyone from the get go. I just suggested a way to be less dishonest.

I’d be glad to brainstorm some contest ideas, though.

But the fanboi club will catch on. You get a button that says “TripleB” and it has a smiley face. We’re all happy customers to the end.

So yea, open membership. You just need to shake the figurative pom poms for Trips and deflect any common sense comments from these dudes that so obviously work for the competition.

I’m gonna start a club for Prince Valiant too if he ever decides to get moving with his operations here. I’m already stocking up on the cardboard Burger King crowns. Just need to put the Valiant stickers over the BK logo. We’re about to spell MESO with F-U-N!!!
Let me get this straight. Is it free of charge to join? Can I get two buttons with the smiley face? I will gladly pay for the 2nd button.

Fanboi mentality has been here, nothing new..Or have ya'll forgotten TGI thread alread?

Anyway… how bout those taxes in California? Amirite?

We need a good deflection going before dudes start asking Trips too many common sense questions.

You said that you brewed 10kg batches. You do not brew 10kg batches.

What else would you call that?
Pull up a quote on that one please. I said I brew in very large batches. I tried to avoid saying how many raws I order at a time because it did not seem smart.

Sponsors

Latest posts