Triple B Solutions

you dont do stupid shit from time to time?

Stupid shit is like picking up a pickle that you drop on the floor, blowing it off and then eating it.

Buying a gallon of gear that you planned to inject into your body from a guy that had been here for 20 minutes isn't in the same category as stupid shit.

Stupid shit is like picking up a pickle that you drop on the floor, blowing it off and then eating it.

Buying a gallon of gear that you planned to inject into your body from a guy that had been here for 20 minutes isn't in the same category as stupid shit.
I tossed everything after all, but i was planning to send it to Jano

Yeah, to test the label claim, not to test if there was shit you couldn't see floating around in there.

Had you actually tested it and it came back even close to accurate, you'd be Tren raging on this forum right now as i type this.

You also said he fronted you the money for testing. So essentially your gear was free. Your integrity is out the window.
I was going to test it regardless, he fronted me the testing so i had nothing to lose before he went crazy

It was stressed to me how important accurately dosed orals are to MESO. I had an issue with my orals frequently coming in about 10% overdosed. I followed some advice and experimented and recent blind tests have shown dead on results for my orals.
Would be nice to have accurately dosed injectables as well, so we don’t have to search the forum for that one guy with the word meth in his username who posted a lab result from batch 103 three years ago to figure out how much sauce we’re actually taking.

That’s my constructive criticism for the month.

Is like the people that voted blue in California and now they want to leave California.

I guess people need to be burned or inject HIV from their vials so they can learn the lesson.
With half of California moving here to Texas, that shit isn't funny.

I wish they'd stay the fuck away and keep thier asses in California

I'm old enough to remember places like Tacoma and Portland were like BEFORE the California refugees of the late 90s started showing up there.

Now in the 2020s, they've ruined the entire west coast amd are now coming for the gulf coast.

Last edited:
With half of California moving here to Texas, that shit isn't funny.

I wish they'd stay the fuck away and keep thier asses in California

I'm old enough to remember places like Tacoma and Portland were like BEFORE the California refugees of the late 90s started showing up there.

Now in the 2020s, they've ruined the entire west coast amd are now coming for the gulf coast.
Same. I grew up in Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon. Though Californians never got in our way, they are now driving up property values and buying shit everywhere. Anyone from anywhere with deep pockets are. Paying over asking price and sight unseen. Idaho, Montana, Texas, Etc.

I came to Cali in 2001 and loved it then. But its grown beyond my comfort level. Its fucking crowded. Too many damn people. Especially in the small coastal town that used to be affordable where I live now. Time to start taking warning labels off of shit. Thin the herd.

Techies from over the hill come down here and drive up home prices. Ruining the old school vibe of the place with their expensive taste in everything. Think that they should try surfing and crowd our waves. Fights break out alot in the water now. The old dogs are very territorial. I miss the simpler times.

you dont do stupid shit from time to time?
What about also asking for a video of him pinning his gear into his ass? Joke or no joke something is wrong with you. I have never heard of a potential customer ever asking for a video of the source pinning his gear into his ass ever even as a joke.
So why have you not sent the stuff to Jano for testing? Even if your not going to use it you made a deal to test it so honor your part of the deal and send it in. Doesn't matter if he is banned and not selling anymore you made a deal and gave your word that you would send it for testing. Now your not which throws the tiny amount of any credibility you even had out.

Not to mention you have said your mid 20's then in another thread said your 17. When confronted about it you said "what does my age matter?". It matters because your being deceptive about something so simple.

What about also asking for a video of him pinning his gear into his ass? Joke or no joke something is wrong with you. I have never heard of a potential customer ever asking for a video of the source pinning his gear into his ass ever even as a joke.

So why have you not sent the stuff to Jano for testing? Even if your not going to use it you made a deal to test it so honor your part of the deal and send it in. Doesn't matter if he is banned and not selling anymore you made a deal and gave your word that you would send it for testing. Now your not which throws the tiny amount of any credibility you even had out.

Not to mention you have said your mid 20's then in another thread said your 17. When confronted about it you said "what does my age matter?". It matters because your being deceptive about something so simple.
mind your business

Same. I grew up in Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon. Though Californians never got in our way, they are now driving up property values and buying shit everywhere. Anyone from anywhere with deep pockets are. Paying over asking price and sight unseen. Idaho, Montana, Texas, Etc.

I came to Cali in 2001 and loved it then. But its grown beyond my comfort level. Its fucking crowded. Too many damn people. Especially in the small coastal town that used to be affordable where I live now. Time to start taking warning labels off of shit. Thin the herd.

Techies from over the hill come down here and drive up home prices. Ruining the old school vibe of the place with their expensive taste in everything. Think that they should try surfing and crowd our waves. Fights break out alot in the water now. The old dogs are very territorial. I miss the simpler times.
I remember Portland and Seattle into the 90s were really cool places. Lots of original rock, alternative and grunge music was coming out of there. The culture was one of independence and liberty. People didn't want to be told what to do.

Then the California liberals started showing up in the mid 2000s.

It's lost now. Just like California in the 1980s. Gone forever.

Now they want to destroy, Idaho, Texas, Colorado and Florida.

I'm sick of it. Nowhere left to run anymore. Time to fight them.

On another note, so my couple vials from trip could potentially be anything at this point
Stop spreading BS. Look at the blind test results members have posted here. Everyone is encouraged to get testing done and you can surely do the same.

Stop spreading BS. Look at the blind test results members have posted here. Everyone is encouraged to get testing done and you can surely do the same.

I kind of agree on this, I wouldn't slack off on your testing but I think you just need to clarify here. I'm not a brewer but I think the big issue people are calling you out on are:

1) A batch seems to be considered everything brewed at once when it is measured/mixed/cooked
2) The numbers you are saying seem far fetched to be labeled as one brew

3) Can you clarify if you are infact brewing 10kg of Test in some gigantic glassware or you consider lets say multiple batches all done on Day X but in multiple batches as "Batch 103".

I guess the sticking point for the people who do know brewing that as soon as you do another batch/measurement/brew that should not be labeled as "Batch 103" even if you did do lets say 3 giant different batches of Test E in the same day.

I kind of agree on this, I wouldn't slack off on your testing but I think you just need to clarify here. I'm not a brewer but I think the big issue people are calling you out on are:

1) A batch seems to be considered everything brewed at once when it is measured/mixed/cooked
2) The numbers you are saying seem far fetched to be labeled as one brew

3) Can you clarify if you are infact brewing 10kg of Test in some gigantic glassware or you consider lets say multiple batches all done on Day X but in multiple batches as "Batch 103".

I guess the sticking point for the people who do know brewing that as soon as you do another batch/measurement/brew that should not be labeled as "Batch 103" even if you did do lets say 3 giant different batches of Test E in the same day.
No, I do not make 10kg of Test E in the same beaker. I can make several KG in the same beaker but 10kg is too much so Test E is brewed in multiple beakers.

They are brewed using the same measurements, same raws, at the same time, with the same heat, on the same day. Most compounds are brewed in one beaker but 10kg of Test E would need something closer to a 50L beaker to keep from overflowing.