Triple B Solutions

so you will show raws but not a simple beaker? LMAO

can you explain that? can you explain how its opsec to send pics of raws on an encrypted messaging app, but not a picture of something as simple as a beaker?

why not send it via protonmail. i mean its secure enough that you use it for business right?
Sure, I will say the same thing I have said 10+ times since you do not like to read. I do not feel comfortable posting lab pictures and I will not be pressured into posting lab pictures. I have shown off some very expensive equipment and I have been selling on MESO for over 6 months now without issue.

Sure, I will say the same thing I have said 10+ times since you do not like to read. I do not feel comfortable posting lab pictures and I will not be pressured into posting lab pictures. I have shown off some very expensive equipment and I have been selling on MESO for over 6 months now without issue.
so a beaker is more important for your opsec than raws. got it.

g2g

He's got lots of business so fuck your requests. Can't do anything about it.

nah-nah-nah.. @fooba and everyone else.

i would like to apply to be trips new rep

i will reply to every negative comment with the following

There's a lot of baseless speculation going on in this thread. Let me address your concerns. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.

Feel free to buy from someone else that does not have as much testing as me. Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you want to make a purchase and send a sample off to Jano I will make sure you are compensated for the test.

In the future I will focus more on raw testing before brewing and continue to encourage blind test results. I informed MESO that I would be saving up on raws for a large batch. I saved up on raws for almost two months for this batch. I fail to see why this is such a surprise.

I have more testing than any other public US Domestic lab. I have a ton of blind test results that have came back great. My capsules have been extremely accurate.

There's a lot of baseless speculation going on in this thread. Let me address your concerns. There are many labs that put out pictures of top notch lab setups and put out terrible gear. I will let my product continue to speak for me.

Feel free to buy from someone else that does not have as much testing as me. Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you want to make a purchase and send a sample off to Jano I will make sure you are compensated for the test.

In the future I will focus more on raw testing before brewing and continue to encourage blind test results. I informed MESO that I would be saving up on raws for a large batch. I saved up on raws for almost two months for this batch. I fail to see why this is such a surprise.

I have more testing than any other public US Domestic lab. I have a ton of blind test results that have came back great. My capsules have been extremely accurate.
sounds familiar.
you forgot the part about misinformation and baseless accusations.

Not gunna lie, I’d prefer jacked Russians instead.

When will we be seeing the next batch number along with raws and finished oils testing? Will you continue to test new batches?

i'd like to see him do it his way. The broke bitch way. Trusting his raws supplier and their always 96+% purity certificates.

i mean, who cares if one of his raws from his former trusted supplier turned out to be Methyltest instead of Proviron or whatever it was supposed to be. MT will still give some feelz and as long as it shows up in less than a week it will be good enough for these fucking pigs.

Sciroxx pricing. And the myolux guy both charged that much. And my friend in texas has a local guy who just so happens charges 85 a bottle for all oils.
I've never heard of sciroxx or myolux.

My go to is balkan, sp labs or beligas. Because that's what my source carries.
And thats all priced fairly close to trips stuff, but it comes from Europe and takes 4 weeks or so. Unless I get the domestic two day delivery, then it's 60 to 80 a bottle. Maybe yours is the same? Dropshipped domestic prices?

Honestly trips stuff is as good as the balkan stock I have, and I get it sooner. Plus, I like supporting a domestic source personally. That way it's there when you need it.

It's good that we have meso to keep sources honest though. One guy on here posted a picture of a Brunson burner in front of a window with a box fan hanging off some anal beads tied to a curtain rod as his "lab". I think test subject still has the picture.

I came back here because I'm preparing for a refill and wanted to see how triple b was doing.

And thats all priced fairly close to trips stuff, but it comes from Europe and takes 4 weeks or so. Unless I get the domestic two day delivery, then it's 60 to 80 a bottle. Maybe yours is the same? Dropshipped domestic prices?

Honestly trips stuff is as good as the balkan stock I have, and I get it sooner. Plus, I like supporting a domestic source personally. That way it's there when you need it.

It's good that we have meso to keep sources honest though. One guy on here posted a picture of a Brunson burner in front of a window with a box fan hanging off some anal beads tied to a curtain rod as his "lab". I think test subject still has the picture.

I came back here because I'm preparing for a refill and wanted to see how triple b was doing.
Trips is g2g bro. Order up.

@trl01 I see you giving me angry likes. I haven't forgotten about you either my man. You're all good in my book. Feel free to post kiddo, I won't crap on your posts either homie.

How is Trips doing? Really wanna know?

download.jpeg