Triple B Solutions

Can someone tell me if he’s a fed? He can’t be serious. Pretty sure a few pages back the man himself pasted his pastebin.
Well you are both new here. At least he came in here introduced himself the way you should have done.
All 13 of your posts have been in the underground.

This fuck isnt brewing 4kilos at one time. If he is, he must be borrowing Pfizers lab on the weekends.
If he even brewed 1000g of test cyp dosed at 200mg/ml he would need 5000L glassware at bare minimum. The biggest glassware Ive ever seen for sale is 10,000L reagents.

Allll righty then..

After starting a shit storm
Pack landed yesterday, finally (10 days).
He threw in a couple of extras for the wait. (Appreciated).
Stripped all the labels and inspected thoroughly. No pubes (yay)..

Hot railed some of the Var and shot a ml of MAST into my eye and glad to report i have all my toes and no pip..

SERIOUSLY though..

Well packed. Compensated for wait. No pip on1st injection. And The var feels like its kicking in because im sitting here feeling like this keyboard needs to be taught a lesson..

To the gym.... I go.

Trip appreciate it and keep your head up. All those bitcoins comes with some hassle. But know your effort wont go unnoticed or unrewarded. I suggest tightening the reigns a bit.

Thanks to Meso for the shit they put these sources through. Make em earn that dough..

Are you fucking serious? Var kicking in on the first tab? LMAO!!

I’m not buying that without seeing the glassware. He could easily shut me up with one picture. If he has it, then I’m wrong. I’ve been wrong before.

The glassware exists to brew at that scale, so I’m not saying it’s impossible - I just think that he’s completely full of shit.

Why do you and a handful of others keep asking for a pic of his glassware? Move the fuck on and use someone else. You think this guy is the only game in town?

You already said he is full of shit and Ive said the same thing. Don't give this fuck anymore needed attention, and he will fade away..

I’m not buying that without seeing the glassware. He could easily shut me up with one picture. If he has it, then I’m wrong. I’ve been wrong before.

The glassware exists to brew at that scale, so I’m not saying it’s impossible - I just think that he’s completely full of shit.

No the fuck it doesnt exist. If he was brewing at the scale he says he is, he would be using a steel reagent tank.

Why do you and a handful of others keep asking for a pic of his glassware? Move the fuck on and use someone else. You think this guy is the only game in town?

You already said he is full of shit and Ive said the same thing. Don't give this fuck anymore needed attention, and he will fade away..

One would think. But there’s a lot of noobs here that are just thrilled to receive anything. They’re addicted to the entire process and can’t wait to post “I pulled the trigger and made a 3 vial order. I got some aromasin too just to meet the minimum. TD received, everything looks oily and like steroids. Packing was neato and Trips talked sexy to me in the emails. First inject smooth as butter no pip and I could feel it hit as I murdered my Zumba class. Will update with bloods (but they disappear).”

We hammer hoping that one out of a dozen retards takes pause and thinks about it first. But as you can see by the latest crop of “Johnny Joined Yesterday’s” they can’t even find the price list or email. They are a lost cause.

But MESO has a 5 to 1 Lurker/Member ratio. They won’t post. They won’t ask questions. They just read. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity but I really believe those lurkers read and exercise appropriate common sense. Some might take the time to do the basic maths and realize for themselves what we all know.

Trips is full of shit!

One would think. But there’s a lot of noobs here that are just thrilled to receive anything. They’re addicted to the entire process and can’t wait to post “I pulled the trigger and made a 3 vial order. I got some aromasin too just to meet the minimum. TD received, everything looks oily and like steroids. Packing was neato and Trips talked sexy to me in the emails. First inject smooth as butter no pip and I could feel it hit as I murdered my Zumba class. Will update with bloods (but they disappear).”

We hammer hoping that one out of a dozen retards takes pause and thinks about it first. But as you can see by the latest crop of “Johnny Joined Yesterday’s” they can’t even find the price list or email. They are a lost cause.

But MESO has a 5 to 1 Lurker/Member ratio. They won’t post. They won’t ask questions. They just read. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity but I really believe those lurkers read and exercise appropriate common sense. Some might take the time to do the basic maths and realize for themselves what we all know.

Trips is full of shit!

I get what you guys are trying to do, but it is pointless. Sources come and go. There are good ones that have been around for years, use them. Members are still going to get scammed regardless of your intentions. You guys are wasting too much energy on this guy. Go to the gym, be with your family, play poker, go out and get drunk with your friends. Trust me, this guy wont be around too much longer. You guys have said more than enough. If any new member sees this thread, I would think they would have a good brain, and not give this guy a second thought.

This source is the biggest full of shit stain Ive seen in years. Brewing massive batches for a small clientele. This guy probably bragging that he is getting 100s of emails a day, and cant keep up. Bullshit. He probably is barely getting 10 orders a week. This guy isnt that big to be buying 4kilos of raws at a time.. He is telling you he is buying 8pounds of Tren Enan? 8 pounds of Anavar? LMFAO!

Anavar and a handful of other raws aren't even available right now, through the main raw guys, so he is full of shit.

I thought like this too until I realized how much trip enjoyed the brewing process and how deep his trailer park chemist blood runs. Dude for SURE has his name and cell phone number on the beaker with a “call if found”. For sure. THATS why he can’t post it.

nobody gets a favorite pair of underwear without writing their name on the tag. Same shit. Nomsayin
45E59008-D0B7-40AB-9C8C-E376BCA1BCEC.png

I get what you guys are trying to do, but it is pointless. Sources come and go. There are good ones that have been around for years, use them. Members are still going to get scammed regardless of your intentions. You guys are wasting too much energy on this guy. Go to the gym, be with your family, play poker, go out and get drunk with your friends. Trust me, this guy wont be around too much longer. You guys have said more than enough. If any new member sees this thread, I would think they would have a good brain, and not give this guy a second thought.

This source is the biggest full of shit stain Ive seen in years. Brewing massive batches for a small clientele. This guy probably bragging that he is getting 100s of emails a day, and cant keep up. Bullshit. He probably is barely getting 10 orders a week. This guy isnt that big to be buying 4kilos of raws at a time.. He is telling you he is buying 8pounds of Tren Enan? 8 pounds of Anavar? LMFAO!

Anavar and a handful of other raws aren't even available right now, through the main raw guys, so he is full of shit.
the pic he showed another member only had 4kg of test e and a bunch of 500g bags lmao. not even the amounts that he claims to brew at

Hah! 10 orders a week.