Triple B Solutions

This would help a lot. Just pick a trusted member with a fancy profile picture lol

edit: hell send it to @SkankHunt thats who has my vote.
Thanks bro. I’ll be honest, I know dick about brewing. He could send me a picture of a shoe and I’ll be like no doubt bro nice set up.

Thanks bro. I’ll be honest, I know dick about brewing. He could send me a picture of a shoe and I’ll be like no doubt bro nice set up.
well all you need to do is verify that its a 20 liter beaker. idk how opsec is a valid excuse for that. having a beaker doesnt mean anything. i think his reluctance to show something as simple as a beaker speaks volume

well all you need to do is verify that its a 20 liter beaker. idk how opsec is a valid excuse for that. having a beaker doesnt mean anything. i think his reluctance to show something as simple as a beaker speaks volume
Well I’m on telegram with the same name. He could reach out to me if he needs. I’ve ordered from trip twice now. Both orders I got within a week. First order was primo that tested well. Second was Tren which I just sent to Jano. I don’t need any validation from Trip. I still have yet to see another lab test their raws. I hope he does the same for #104 if he wants to keep me as a customer.

Feel free to buy from someone else that does not have as much testing as me. Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you want to make a purchase and send a sample off to Jano I will make sure you are compensated for the test.

In the future I will focus more on raw testing before brewing and continue to encourage blind test results. I informed MESO that I would be saving up on raws for a large batch. I saved up on raws for almost two months for this batch. I fail to see why this is such a surprise.
Bro u act like u have 100s of test done. There are labs with wayyy more testing than u and that have been around way longer. Ur nothing special. Everyone's main issue with u is that u say you've just brewed 2 batches. That means you've only measured everything out twice which is an obvious lie.
You beat around the bush everytime someone asks u about it. Just say you tested ur raws and are just brewing the same way everytime with those raws, if ur using the same raws still. But that's not a batch. A batch would be anytime u brew and measure anything with any room for error. In which case u should send a finished sample off for testing. It's that simple.

Allll righty then..

After starting a shit storm
Pack landed yesterday, finally (10 days).
He threw in a couple of extras for the wait. (Appreciated).
Stripped all the labels and inspected thoroughly. No pubes (yay)..

Hot railed some of the Var and shot a ml of MAST into my eye and glad to report i have all my toes and no pip..

SERIOUSLY though..

Well packed. Compensated for wait. No pip on1st injection. And The var feels like its kicking in because im sitting here feeling like this keyboard needs to be taught a lesson..

To the gym.... I go.

Trip appreciate it and keep your head up. All those bitcoins comes with some hassle. But know your effort wont go unnoticed or unrewarded. I suggest tightening the reigns a bit.

Thanks to Meso for the shit they put these sources through. Make em earn that dough..

Allll righty then..

Pack landed yesterday, finally.

Hot railed some of the Var and shot a ml of MAST into my eye and glad to report i have all my toes and no pip..

SERIOUSLY though..

Well packed. Compensated for wait. No pip on1st injection. And The var feels like its kicking in because im sitting here feeling like this keyboard needs to be taught a lesson..

To the gym.... I go.

Trip appreciate it and keep your head up. All those bitcoins comes with some hassle. But know your effort wont go unnoticed or unrewarded. I suggest tightening the reigns a bit.

Thanks to Meso for the shit they put these sources through. Mak em earn that dough..
Quick question did your pack smell faintly like Stetson cologne? Mine does and I found this mixed in with the vials. Idk what message Trips.is sending me here? 20210629_060933.jpg

Allll righty then..

Pack landed yesterday, finally (10 days).

SERIOUSLY though..

To the gym.... I go.

Thanks to Meso for the shit they put these sources through. Make em earn that dough..
I am glad you got your stuff. I agree 10 days is a loooong time for domestic.

Quick status report bloods to come next week. First cycle 600 test 300 deca/wk week 4 +8lbs. 9% body fat. 3rd pack from trips otw. I appreciate it. First cycle going great so far.

Hi guys can someone please tell me trips new email so i can place a order and contact him i apparently have a old email of his. Thanks!

Sponsors