Triple B Solutions

Apart from my last post. I received my order from Trip. Only took 5 business days. Received everything I asked for. Something i would like to add is that i enjoy doing business with people that are passionate about what they do. Those are the people that usually rank among the best in their profession. Trip appears to take pride in his brewing from what I've read. This is something that set trip apart from the rest for me. For most of the other venders here, or anywhere for that matter, it's all business and a bottom line, and people paying janoshik to help keep quality control. And that's cool, but it's refreshing to see a person that is motivated mainly by their perception that they can always do better and out do themselves in their chosen field of expertise. This is just my review and my thoughts.
I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.
Did Trips whisper sweet nothings in your ear?

Nope no squats...squats do kill my shoulders because of my rather long arms and wish my gym had an SSB.

Might just join the cardio bunnies on the elliptical haha.
I haven’t had a bar across my back in years. My shoulders are too shot and so is my lower back . In fact I don’t even touch barbells. I use hacksquats, leg press, etc.

Apart from my last post. I received my order from Trip. Only took 5 business days. Received everything I asked for. Something i would like to add is that i enjoy doing business with people that are passionate about what they do. Those are the people that usually rank among the best in their profession. Trip appears to take pride in his brewing from what I've read. This is something that set trip apart from the rest for me. For most of the other venders here, or anywhere for that matter, it's all business and a bottom line, and people paying janoshik to help keep quality control. And that's cool, but it's refreshing to see a person that is motivated mainly by their perception that they can always do better and out do themselves in their chosen field of expertise. This is just my review and my thoughts.
Uhhh did you read this entire thread? TripleB may have corrected stuff but only after digging his heels in and basically being the most arrogant asshole on here for awhile. Someone that strives to be the best would absolutely not started their first 200 pages on Meso the way this thread went down. He was basically shaped and molded through constant hassling by the Meso regulars. Granted he did make those changes.

I'll admit he's a good choice for USA guys but I burst out laughing reading your warped sense of how Trips time here has played out.

I haven’t had a bar across my back in years. My shoulders are too shot and so is my lower back . In fact I don’t even touch barbells. I use hacksquats, leg press, etc.
Yeah I can't go real heavy due to disc degeneration in my lower back not to mention my right shoulder was a bit fucked from an old injury I sustained as a small kid doing dangerous things. Now I might have fucked the left one to match now lol.

Yup the hacks and leg press are my substitutes for squats and rackpulls sub for deads.

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.
Did Trips whisper sweet nothings in your ear?
No but I've
Uhhh did you read this entire thread? TripleB may have corrected stuff but only after digging his heels in and basically being the most arrogant asshole on here for awhile. Someone that strives to be the best would absolutely not started their first 200 pages on Meso the way this thread went down. He was basically shaped and molded through constant hassling by the Meso regulars. Granted he did make those changes.

I'll admit he's a good choice for USA guys but I burst out laughing reading your warped sense of how Trips time here has played out.
I'm not trying to write a book on his shit but yeah you nailed it. He started off like any other source would coming from another board full of kissasses. But he shaped up nicely. I think he just still gets shit on a lot considering how far he has come. I Shit on em when they fuck up and hype em up when they do right. It's just like raising a kid. Positive reinforcement.lol

Yeah I can't go real heavy due to disc degeneration in my lower back not to mention my right shoulder was a bit fucked from an old injury I sustained as a small kid doing dangerous things. Now I might have fucked the left one to match now lol.
My .02$ stay home a few days. No gym. Maybe walk on a treadmill if you have to. You wont lose muscle. At least be 100% sure you are gtg before putting your body thru any kind of stress.

My .02$ stay home a few days. No gym. Maybe walk on a treadmill if you have to. You wont lose muscle. At least be 100% sure you are gtg before putting your body thru any kind of stress.
yeah just the treadmill for me...gotta burn some energy :)

I have had my share of serious injury thru my life...

No but I've

I'm not trying to write a book on his shit but yeah you nailed it. He started off like any other source would coming from another board full of kissasses. But he shaped up nicely. I think he just still gets shit on a lot considering how far he has come. I Shit on em when they fuck up and hype em up when they do right. It's just like raising a kid. Positive reinforcement.lol

Trips is rewarded with money from peoples pocket like any other drug dealer, he doesn't need positive reinforcement or the "g2g's" to start flying. Then the HPLC testing starts lagging, TA starts slipping and then he's the next Stanford with a 3-4 week domestic TA,HPLC not to be found and constantly "Sick or pray for TripleB" whenever he gets overwhelmed like 2 or 3 other sources on here ended up doing.

Trips is rewarded with money from peoples pocket like any other drug dealer, he doesn't need positive reinforcement or the "g2g's" to start flying. Then the HPLC testing starts lagging, TA starts slipping and then he's the next Stanford with a 3-4 week domestic TA,HPLC not to be found and constantly "Sick or pray for TripleB" whenever he gets overwhelmed like 2 or 3 other sources on here ended up doing.
Reminds me of dragon ordnance.lol

Yup the hacks and leg press are my substitutes for squats and rackpulls sub for deads.
Have you ever tried goblet squats? Zero pressure on the back and even though you don't use a lot of weight, guaranteed you'll be sore the next day.
Squats period aren't necessary for big legs.

Make sure you stretch often. If you can find a gym with a reverse hyper it’s a god send as well. Have you tried up and overs with a broom stick or band for your shoulders?

No but I've

Dude he's a drug dealer not a child. If nothing else you're giving me a good chuckle

Dude he's a drug dealer not a child. If nothing else you're giving me a good chuckle
The psychology of punishment and reward isnt something you grow out of. If you think it doesn't apply to you or someone else, like you just suggested, it only shows your ignorance in that subject.‍♂️

I've never had a package show up on informed delivery. Period. Not even an Amazon order. Nothing unless I input the tracking numbers myself. I will have to try the link in the email they are supposed to send, but I don't think they have been sending me a daily email either.
Edit: Just checked and no email from USPS. I'll have to ask the mailman...
Strange..all my packages show up on the informed delivery, shows the tracking numbers everything..

He is a drug dealer you fool, If he truly enjoy & is passionate about doing all of this, he would run a legitimate compounding pharmacy, this is just a business to him, he gives something to us in exchange from BTC.

Why do people that are butthurt on the internet always say they're laughing when they have been made to look like an idiot.
What? I don't feel like an idiot. Quite opposite. I wasn't raised with the Dr. Spock mentality or whatever it is that some of these new younger men with 'feelings ' have. Not just feelings, but borderline feminine.
The problem is some of you have never been taken behind a barn and got a good country ass whipping. Too many guys being nurtured and treated and acting like females.
I'm 59, and most of my girlfriends have been 10-20 years younger than me.
My Filipina hottie that I've been with for a little over 5 years is 36.
I asked her why she didn't have anyone closer to her age and she said that men her age are losers. She said she feels like a woman with me because I act like a male. She feels safe in knowing that I'll protect her, she like the fact that I have manners, that I an kind and courteous but protective. I've heard basically the same from my past girlfriends.
She's no dummy and neither am I. We're both college educated (not that means anything).
I have a fairly large farming and ranching operation here that keeps me occupied.
Nothing some sissy on the internet is going to bother me.
Trust me on that. ;)

What? I don't feel like an idiot. Quite opposite. I wasn't raised with the Dr. Spock mentality or whatever it is that some of these new younger men with 'feelings ' have. Not just feelings, but borderline feminine.
The problem is some of you have never been taken behind a barn and got a good country ass whipping. Too many guys being nurtured and treated and acting like females.
I'm 59, and most of my girlfriends have been 10-20 years younger than me.
My Filipina hottie that I've been with for a little over 5 years is 36.
I asked her why she didn't have anyone closer to her age and she said that men her age are losers. She said she feels like a woman with me because I act like a male. She feels safe in knowing that I'll protect her, she like the fact that I have manners, that I an kind and courteous but protective. I've heard basically the same from my past girlfriends.
She's no dummy and neither am I. We're both college educated (not that means anything).
I have a fairly large farming and ranching operation here that keeps me occupied.
Nothing some sissy on the internet is going to bother me.
Trust me on that. ;)
Cochino sucio

Sponsors

Latest posts