Triple B Solutions

Also im givi g trips benefit of the doubt because this order after the btc atm fees chewed up a little more cash than i expected i wound up $7 short. Trips spotted me, no biggie.

A few months ago i ordered 6 kits from opti. I sent $800 and the fucking fees chewed up so much i was like $20 short. Opti sent me 5 kits and pocketed about $90 of my money. Didnt refund me or send half a kit nothing. Just kept my cash.

So yeah im a little partial to those who treat me right.

trips shouldnt be having any ta issues. i mean he did brew over 4kg of every compound so all he has to do is pack and ship!

I have probably a dozen packs a week from various vendors and such come to my house and it is a very low percentage that show on there.

You can curse or get mad and defensive all you want. I’m not speaking to your issue with not receiving a package. I only replied about ID because it has sucked for me.
Not mad nor cursing as someone who gets and sends 20-30 intl packages a month im telling you i never have tracking issues. I just received a package today tracked by g4x all the way to my door with exact precision.

So for ME tracking is not an issue i know this label that is in the system is nothing i have ordered. If its not his label then there is even more concern there..

So for everyone else who ordered test c and e nice for you im concerned about the mast and var is all. If i lost money then i have lost it. Just trying to make this issue visible to others. Like i thought Meso was for..

Sorry for not holding the sources cock in my mouth as these newer guys seem to be doing.

Not mad nor cursing as someone who gets and sends 20-30 intl packages a month im telling you i never have tracking issues. I just received a package today tracked by g4x all the way to my door with exact precision.

So for ME tracking is not an issue i know this label that is in the system is nothing i have ordered. If its not his label then there is even more concern there..

So for everyone else who ordered test c and e nice for you im concerned about the mast and var is all. If i lost money then i have lost it. Just trying to make this issue visible to others. Like i thought Meso was for..

Sorry for not holding the sources cock in my mouth as these newer guys seem to be doing.
Totally get the concern on 7 days to begin the shipping for something in stock. I mean, that should really be the total turnaround for domestic in stock items. Hopefully that all works out. I will say I was running his mast and cut it as my stylist noticed my hair line suffering a bit much and I didn’t and don’t have anything on hand to combat that at the moment. I wasn’t concerned about it when I started and it’s still not a huge deal, but also not a huge deal for me to cut it and just continue the test for a while.

I had only chimed in on the ID stuff because it always comes up and that shit never works well for me. Wish it did, but it doesn’t. Had an order of some shoes that I actually had the shipper file a complaint with USPS because it had been 4 weeks and the tracking number he provided still just showed “label printed” since the day after payment with no updates. The Monday he filed the complaint the shoes were on my door step and the update switched from printed to delivered.

edit: To say that I realize my issues with ID don’t automatically mean everyone. Also realize my “symptoms” of his mast doing what mast is known for also don’t mean a lot to others as my stuff was a couple months ago and that means nothing for stuff he has today.

Last edited:
Totally get the concern on 7 days to begin the shipping for something in stock. I mean, that should really be the total turnaround for domestic in stock items. Hopefully that all works out. I will say I was running his mast and cut it as my stylist noticed my hair line suffering a bit much and I didn’t and don’t have anything on hand to combat that at the moment. I wasn’t concerned about it when I started and it’s still not a huge deal, but also not a huge deal for me to cut it and just continue the test for a while.

I had only chimed in on the ID stuff because it always comes up and that shit never works well for me. Wish it did, but it doesn’t. Had an order of some shoes that I actually had the shipper file a complaint with USPS because it had been 4 weeks and the tracking number he provided still just showed “label printed” since the day after payment with no updates. The Monday he filed the complaint the shoes were on my door step and the update switched from printed to delivered.

edit: To say that I realize my issues with ID don’t automatically mean everyone. Also realize my “symptoms” of his mast doing what mast is known for also don’t mean a lot to others as my stuff was a couple months ago and that means nothing for stuff he has today.

Since it’s used for legitimate stuff too. Did you ever contact USPS about it? It’s a necessary service.

This I can agree with. A few orders with Trips, and a few Internationals orders out of here and none showed on Informed Delivery. Website, App, none of these orders showed up. Hell, an extremely low percentage of stuff I order online ever shows up on there.
I've never had a package show up on informed delivery. Period. Not even an Amazon order. Nothing unless I input the tracking numbers myself. I will have to try the link in the email they are supposed to send, but I don't think they have been sending me a daily email either.
Edit: Just checked and no email from USPS. I'll have to ask the mailman...

Last edited:
If the first ten people you interact with are all assholes, who's the common denominator?
Reminds me of one of my favorite lines I ever heard.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, well you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." - Raylin Givens

Then I’m a whiney bitch too.

It’s as easy as grab 4 vials, box, and then fat ass it to the blue box. That takes a week. And that’s acceptable?

His order hasn’t even shipped in a week. It’d be different if it was sitting in the postal system right now but it hasn’t even made it out of the trailer park yet.

Everyone loves their source. Let’s hear you whiney bitches when the source fucks you over. Members are supposed to stick together with members. Not flame a guy because he has an issue.
In retrospect I think lb187 does in fact owe us a set of perky tits for all the commotion. Isnt that a meso thing perky tits fridays or something?

Pretty sure it is.

A few months ago i ordered 6 kits from opti. I sent $800 and the fucking fees chewed up so much i was like $20 short. Opti sent me 5 kits and pocketed about $90 of my money. Didnt refund me or send half a kit nothing. Just kept my cash.

So yeah im a little partial to those who treat me right.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the phone, Mabel. He didn't even mention that you were short and just kept nearly the entire price of a kit?

Did you bring this up in his thread?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the phone, Mabel. He didn't even mention that you were short and just kept nearly the entire price of a kit?

No. I was just grateful that I had a good go.to for GH. Tbh Opti is so well liked I figured meso would just gang up on me so I dropped it. I recall opti being a man of few words and when he let me know my order shipped he didnt mention 5 not 6. When I got 5 I was like well lesson learned I guess and I got to work in the.gym.

No. I was just grateful that I had a good go.to for GH. Tbh Opti is so well liked I figured meso would just gang up on me so I dropped it. I recall opti being a man of few words and when he let me know my order shipped he didnt mention 5 not 6. When I got 5 I was like well lesson learned I guess and I got to work in the.gym.

That's fucked up. Sadly though, you're probably right. i believe many of the members that frequent that thread would have blamed you for not accounting for the fees.

It must be pretty sweet for them, going through life without ever making a fucking small mistake. Of course they wouldn't want to offend their precious source either. Heaven forbid.

$20 short of the mark, he could have at least said something. Just pocketing the $90 and essentially saying "too bad"? Yeah, fuck that guy. God damn greedy Chinaman.

Last edited:
Dude what are you 12? Ever since you've been here some of the shit you say fucking blows my mind.
If you did any fucking homework here whatsoever and only comprehended 10% of it, you would know that's not how it works here.
This isn't eroids. If a member his has a legitimate complaint against a source his/her voice is heard and we always side with the member.
Keeping shit like that private not only hurts you, but it hurts every potential customer that source may have.
Unlike other boards, these sources camp here on our property rent free. For that they should be upheld to the highest standards and if they fuck up its adios Arturo.

That's fucked up. Sadly though, you're probably right. i believe many of the members that frequent that thread would have blamed you for not accounting for the fees.

It must be pretty sweet for them, going through life without ever making a fucking small mistake. Of course they wouldn't want to offend their precious source either. Heaven forbid.

$20 short of the mark, he could have at least said something. Just pocketing the $90 and essentially saying "too bad"? Yeah, fuck that guy. God damn greedy Chinaman.
Its bullshit anyway you look at it.

The app I use to send btc is coinomi and you put how much u want to send and it adds the fees on it for u so u send exactly what u need to. I used to have to guess the fees like u

you serious? this is why i have to keep dropping reminders that we have to stay united together FOR the members. If all these jokers keep justifying stupid shit the sources do, then its a slippery slope to straight up ripping off members. Speak up and call out the little fuckers. Tag another member or two to back you up.

No. I was just grateful that I had a good go.to for GH. Tbh Opti is so well liked I figured meso would just gang up on me so I dropped it. I recall opti being a man of few words and when he let me know my order shipped he didnt mention 5 not 6. When I got 5 I was like well lesson learned I guess and I got to work in th

That particular btc atm had a much higher fee than the last one I used. And its not that I made a mistake, theres NO WAY to know how much the fee will be. I tell the atm where to send funds and insert cash it tells me how much btc I have bought but the recipient receives how much I sent minus x. I drew the line at $800. It was a little short I expected half a kit or something but got a kit less than what I ordered.

The app I use to send btc is coinomi and you put how much u want to send and it adds the fees on it for u so u send exactly what u need to. I used to have to guess the fees like u
I tried a couple btc traders coinbase and a other one they all wanted to hold funds for 10 days before sending which forced me.to find a btc atm.