Triple B Solutions

My guess is that it has something to do with the methods he uses to ship out high volumes of illegal drugs without compromising security or drawing heat on himself (or you).

Good luck bud I hope you get your pack.

That's a possibility. All the more reason to go private or raise the minimum to keep the "i'm too scared to spend more than $150 at a time" guys from gumming up the system.

Then I’m a whiney bitch too.

It’s as easy as grab 4 vials, box, and then fat ass it to the blue box. That takes a week. And that’s acceptable?

His order hasn’t even shipped in a week. It’d be different if it was sitting in the postal system right now but it hasn’t even made it out of the trailer park yet.

Everyone loves their source. Let’s hear you whiney bitches when the source fucks you over. Members are supposed to stick together with members. Not flame a guy because he has an issue.
Yep. I'll add that Trips is on SST for those of you that feel the need to suck his cock.

Then I’m a whiney bitch too.

It’s as easy as grab 4 vials, box, and then fat ass it to the blue box. That takes a week. And that’s acceptable?

His order hasn’t even shipped in a week. It’d be different if it was sitting in the postal system right now but it hasn’t even made it out of the trailer park yet.

Everyone loves their source. Let’s hear you whiney bitches when the source fucks you over. Members are supposed to stick together with members. Not flame a guy because he has an issue.
How does he even know his order hasnt shipped? Did you bother asking that simple yet pertinent question?

this made me lol. People can’t even be bothered to scroll up to see the new email, you really think they are gonna go looking for test results!?
You haven't been here very long, you'd be suprised how fast a source can go from number one to burnt
Where is he getting 40 litre glassware and a hot plate and stirrer large enough to brew that much is my question?

10kg = 10000 grams

10000g / 2.5g per vial = 4000 vials

4000 vials * 10ml = 40000ml or 40 litres

If he’s weighting out API solvent etc. multiple times, that’s not one batch. Every time you measure you leave room for error and it’s a new batch.
^^ Exactly this

Also keep in mind there is an art to sending packs out all the time in such a way as to not draw attention. BBBG you know this as well as anyone. Im sure its not the easiest thing to do. For all we know.trips is having issues with his remailer. Lots of things could be happening.

How does he even know his order hasnt shipped? Did you bother asking that simple yet pertinent question?

Well bro, first I assumed that he’s not a liar. Why would he lie?

Then there’s this thing called Informed Delivery. If you look at it, it gives you updates from the time the postage label is printed. Since he said “label has been printed but no update” it hasn’t moved in the postal system.

Is it so unreasonable to believe other members here?

Also keep in mind there is an art to sending packs out all the time in such a way as to not draw attention. BBBG you know this as well as anyone. Im sure its not the easiest thing to do. For all we know.trips is having issues with his remailer. Lots of things could be happening.
O he has a remailer well holy shit that makes it 1000% better ....no not at all. infact makes it scarier..

Last edited:

An art? Ha. It’s really easy. You buy postage with Bitcoin and you drop in those little blue boxes scattered all over the place. The only “art” is that you can’t just dump 20 packs in the same blue box. Other than that it’s dump a couple here, drive to your next point, dump a few more, continue on the rotation. It’s not the reason packs take a week to even get into the system.

Is everyone done making stupid excuses for their source now?

When Trips ever gets on again, he can make his own dumb excuses. He doesn’t need you guys feeding him plausible answers.

Like I said, if anyone that’s defending their source now has an issue in the future, you’ll feel the frustration of having to deal with this.

Its important for ANYONE to bring up these issues so other guys are better informed. You all are bashing the guy though. That’s bullshit.

How the hell do you buy illegal shit online and not know how to track it?? Holy shit that is scarrrrrry..

Informed delivery has never worked for me unless I enter the tracking numbers manually, which kind of defeats the purpose in cases like this.

Trips does not provide tracking so what numbers is this guy tracking?

Are you serious? You’re just arguing for the sake of argument now. You’re also essentially calling me and @Lb187 liars.

That’s fine Mike. You’re on your own. You don’t want to be part of the community and would rather defend these sources? Good luck to you.

Informed Delivery uses your address not a stupid tracking number. I use it for all mail as it lets me know I have packages coming and I don’t need to leave them on the porch for the porch pirates to nab.

I will simply acquiesce with the following- you can have your work done well, fast, or.cheap. pick two. Trips has good products that are affordable, so we have to.accept he is maybe not the fastest getting shit out the door. Fair enough?

Sure. Accept it. Are you speaking fit everyone here? @Methyl Mike says lower your expectations. The poor wittle Internet steroid dealer is being overworked. Awww