Triple B Solutions

this made me lol. People can’t even be bothered to scroll up to see the new email, you really think they are gonna go looking for test results!?
I think most would if bad results were posted.
I could be wrong but I think a good percentage doesn't care or don't want to know. They're going on a prayer and hoping what he did yesterday is still valid.
Some seem so desperate for a source here .
Your source isn't your buddy, bro, not even your dawg.
Its a business transaction with a total stranger. You pay a fair price to receive a good product. Its nothing more.

What do you mean? He said that back in may which is why im asking now.
It’s not bad at all. I took a shot of ZPHC and that shit sucks. Nasty pip. I was sampling trips, zphc, Beligas and PharmaQo. PharmaQo and trip are the smoothest IMO. I binned the ZPHC shit and Beligas was ok, mild pip. I’m sending out the zphc cause there’s gotta be over 100mg in it.

Last edited:
It’s not bad at all. I took some shots of ZPHC and that shit sucks. Nasty pip. I was sampling trips, zphc, Beligas and PharmaQo. PharmaQo and trip are the smoothest IMO. I binned the ZPHC shit and Beligas was ok, mild pip. I’m sending out the zphc cause there’s gotta be over 100mg in it.

There is a Russian social media post that went viral warning people to stay away from Zphc. It was posted on social media. Apparently, their gear put a athlete in renal failure. I am not sure what to believe but after see that, I said a big no to ZPHC for me.

Attachments

• 20210323_194115.jpg
    20210323_194115.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210323_195103.jpg
    20210323_195103.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 44
There is a Russian social media post that went viral warning people to stay away from Zphc. It was posted on social media. Apparently, their gear put a athlete in renal failure. I am not sure what to believe but after see that, I said a big no to ZPHC for me.
Yeah I did one shot. Fucking brutal.

I mean I'm not a brewer so someone else can do the math or how feasible this is but I was literally told by him he brews Test E and Test C at 10kg at once. Other stuff in less. Seems like a giant ass fucking brew isn't that like 1500 vials of each.
Where is he getting 40 litre glassware and a hot plate and stirrer large enough to brew that much is my question?

10kg = 10000 grams

10000g / 2.5g per vial = 4000 vials

4000 vials * 10ml = 40000ml or 40 litres

If he’s weighting out API solvent etc. multiple times, that’s not one batch. Every time you measure you leave room for error and it’s a new batch.

So I just ran into an old acquaintance I havent seen in a couple months who politely informed me its "ridiculously obvious" that I am using steroids.

Thought I would pass the compliment along.

so yeah label made at 4 am yesterday and still no movement wtf dude seriously the weed man is now way ahead of you in TA and knowing wtf is going on with their packs.

If your so stocked and all you have to do is inspect why the fuck is it taking so long? Seriously after yesterday you would think this pack would be flying out the door.

How long does it take to inspect and pack and ship 4 vials? This is why i brew myself, but took a chance on a ugl.. Im starting to worry about dosing and accuracy at this point.

Not trying to start shit. Just see red flags when i see them..

so yeah label made at 4 am yesterday and still no movement wtf dude seriously the weed man is now way ahead of you in TA and knowing wtf is going on with their packs.

If your so stocked and all you have to do is inspect why the fuck is it taking so long? Seriously after yesterday you would think this pack would be flying out the door.

How long does it take to inspect and pack and ship 4 vials? This is why i brew myself, but took a chance on a ugl.. Im starting to worry about dosing and accuracy at this point.

Not trying to start shit. Just see red flags when i see them..
Speaking of red flags you are the fucking definition of a high maintenance never happy bare.minimum spending BITCH.

If you have perky tits now would be the time otherwise kindly shut the fuck up and wait for your shit like the rest of us.

Speaking of red flags you are the fucking definition of a high maintenance never happy bare.minimum spending BITCH.

If you have perky tits now would be the time otherwise kindly shut the fuck up and wait for your shit like the rest of us.

That's an awfully big jump to make to say "my gear hasn't shipped after a few hours so it must be underdosed"

I'm all for holding drug dealers accountable, but that's ridiculous

He ordered over a WEEK ago. Trips came on yesterday to assure him it was going out. Apparently he got distracted by a few bong hits or something. Domestic shouldn’t take this long especially when everything is sitting in stock after the SuperAwesomeMegaBatch 103.

Nevermind how you might feel if it were you concerned about slow TA. Members defending sources? C’mon.

He ordered over a WEEK ago. Trips came on yesterday to assure him it was going out. Apparently he got distracted by a few bong hits or something. Domestic shouldn’t take this long especially when everything is sitting in stock after the SuperAwesomeMegaBatch 103.

Nevermind how you might feel if it were you concerned about slow TA. Members defending sources? C’mon.
Apparently I didn't read far enough into the thread to understand it is a week late, but that's still a huge stretch to speculate that because the shipping is late (which I would agree that a week is a long ass time to wait for something to get shipped) that the gear is also underdosed.

I don't see how that is defending a source

That's an awfully big jump to make to say "my gear hasn't shipped after a few hours so it must be underdosed"

I'm all for holding drug dealers accountable, but that's ridiculous
so you're telling me if this man has all of this packaged and ready to go why does it take 7 days to get it in a box and out the door? it is his product? He said hes inspecting it. So He's falling behind? Its not a huge jump considering this guy is supposedly up and fully running.

I've always brewed myself so injecting someone else work other than my pharma trt makes me nervous when a domestic lab is dragging me on a few vials.

Sorry not sorry fuck off it is my body this shit is going in.

so you're telling me if this man has all of this packaged and ready to go why does it take 7 days to get it in a box and out the door? it is his product? He said hes inspecting it. So He's falling behind? Its not a huge jump considering this guy is supposedly up and fully running.

I've always brewed myself so injecting someone else work other than my pharma trt makes me nervous when a domestic lab is dragging me on a few vials.

Sorry not sorry fuck off it is my body this shit is going in.
LMAO at the butthurt

What the fuck does that have to do with gear being underdosed?

I won't argue about the long time to ship, you're right about that. It IS a huge jump to say that you re worried about dosing and accuracy based off of a late shipment. That's such a stupid link to make

For the record I have never ordered from this guy and have no plans to do so.

Apparently I didn't read far enough into the thread to understand it is a week late, but that's still a huge stretch to speculate that because the shipping is late (which I would agree that a week is a long ass time to wait for something to get shipped) that the gear is also underdosed.

I don't see how that is defending a source

I can make the connection.

“All of my products have been lab tested”

Hey Trips are you still on batch 103 or are you having more products tested?

“Bros, I brew in 4 kg batch for common products. It’s still batch 103 from March.”

Do you still believe that he has thousands of vials from batch 103 or is it looking like he’s making new batches along the way? UNTESTED batches.

Trips wouldn’t lie to us though.

I can make the connection.

“All of my products have been lab tested”

Hey Trips are you still on batch 103 or are you having more products tested?

“Bros, I brew in 4 kg batch for common products. It’s still batch 103 from March.”

Do you still believe that he has thousands of vials from batch 103 or is it looking like he’s making new batches along the way? UNTESTED batches.

Trips wouldn’t lie to us though.
I don't know about his batches and I don't really care. There is a level of blind faith anyone has when purchasing this stuff. It doesn't matter how many batches he's had tested because he could be faking the label or faking the test results, or sending different sample for testing than he is selling.

So is there a possibility that the gear is underdosed or overdosed? sure, there always is. But that is part of the inherent risk we take when purchasing from UGL's and even pharma. Sure pharma has more strict standards, but that doesn't mean they don't fuck up some times too.

It still doesn't have fuck all to do with late shipping. And that is my only point, it is a stupid conclusion to draw

I am seriously not trying to start shit. But I'm not a rookie around here. When shit like this happens just get me a little worried about the product. I want to try it it's gotten good reviews so far. 1st time in a long long time I'm not doing it myself. Forgive the concerns. Not making assumptions just the old meso paranoia kicking in.