Triple B Solutions

Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin
A few more posts between them and then it'll be the apologies and the " my bad bro" and then the love fest.....

I never not once said i was going to use winstrol for any particular reason. I complained trips had oral winny but no injectable. I never said why. I never claimed people did such things either. The more you run your mouth the more obvious it is you are incapable of reading or at least comprehending what you read. I gain nothing by all of this so fuck right off and believe what you will.
And you've been running your mouth ever since you stepped into this thread and many many others. Maybe if YOU stop running your mouth and posting every single time you have a thought or emotion you'd learn something. Do you have a job? Come on man, that's what discussions like this are for. To educate each other. And those of us that are still learning like myself. Not get passive aggressive when someone challenges you.

And you've been running your mouth ever since you stepped into this thread and many many others. Maybe if YOU stop running your mouth and posting every single time you have a thought or emotion you'd learn something. Do you have a job? Come on man, that's what discussions like this are for. To educate each other. And those of us that are still learning like myself. Not get passive aggressive when someone challenges you.
Think he needs to lay off the meth...

Think he needs to lay off the meth...

Mike doesn't do meth but he has openly admitted hes bipolar and something else. if you catch him in the morning before coffee he does say shit but then then tends to apologize but still.

Bipolar people imo should not be blasting harsh steroids. Tren + Bipolar seems like a recipe for fuck-your-life-up Cake.

Last edited:
Mike doesn't do meth but he has openly admitted hes bipolar and something else. if you catch him in the morning before coffee he does say shit but then then tends to apologize but still.

Bipolar people imo should not be blasting harsh steroids. Tren + Bipolar seems like a recipe for fuck your life up Cake.
Ahh my bad I forgot about him being bipolar. My apologies.

Aren't there any studies about bipolar people and steroids? Tren may well be adverse to bipolar people possibly.

Ahh my bad I forgot about him being bipolar. My apologies.

Aren't there any studies about bipolar people and steroids? Tren may well be adverse to bipolar people possibly.
There isn’t a ton of data on most steroids, unfortunately. Nandrolone and Testosterone are the only two that can really be considered “well-studied”. Tren is way down on the list.

Bipolar people imo should not be blasting harsh steroids. Tren + Bipolar seems like a recipe for fuck-your-life-up Cake.
LMAO....the excuse me for being a dick sometimes cause I'm Bipolar. I cringe when I hear people use Bipolar has an excuse to act like an asshole. Bipolar doesn't make you a multi- personality.....if you act like a dick, it's cause you're a dick.

Ah, I forgot that he posted that when he first came on here.

LMAO....the excuse me for being a dick sometimes cause I'm Bipolar. I cringe when I hear people use Bipolar has an excuse to act like an asshole. Bipolar doesn't make you a multi- personality.....if you act like a dick, it's cause you're a dick.
Very true. Same can be said for PED's or alcohol even. It just amplifies your true personality. I have to be careful on certain compounds as my fuse gets short. I have no reservations admitting I'm an asshole sometimes. But I'm always finding ways to redirect that energy. Gets easier with age.

Respect for how you manage your condition and my own brother is bipolar yet he's very functional on specialized medication (he is a sales manager at a car dealership). I myself had battled depression most of my life so do things that make me happy while avoiding stress triggers. Even my job has its stressful moments I redirect all that energy into getting work done.

Being a dick for the sake of being one is just plain dumb (not directed at you btw).

It appears AAS use can also bring out the worst in people...

Respect for how you manage your condition and my own brother is bipolar yet he's very functional on specialized medication (he is a sales manager at a car dealership). I myself had battled depression most of my life so do things that make me happy while avoiding stress triggers. Even my job has its stressful moments I redirect all that energy into getting work done.

Being a dick for the sake of being one is just plain dumb (not directed at you btw).

It appears AAS use can also bring out the worst in people...

I think you read that wrong lol I dont think he meant he has bipolar too he was saying using it as an excuse is a bullshit reason.

Trip whats going on you not responding to emails right now? I would like to place a order please!!!
(Assuming you have the right email, because it has changed), I'd say if you're in the let-me-give-you-my-money stage of the order, don't be scared to email him again. Everyone likes money.

Once he says "received," leave him alone.

Keep emails simple and don’t flood his inbox. Send the order and once BTC is sent that’s it. He mentioned he gets a ton of emails about product and cycle advice.

Sponsors