Triple B Solutions

The thing is it wasn’t a 2 day ship time is was 6 lol but it doesn’t matter I’m done messing with it
I am trying to explain that I dropped this pack off Friday. If USPS was picking up packs on time this would be a none-issue. I am sorry I was roughly a day late getting this pack out to you. I understand that is not ideal but I am human.

Most people are reporting great T/As and you would have likely seen this pack Monday or today if it was picked up by USPS when it was supposed to.

T/A for me has been 8-10 days every time. I’ve placed 3 orders between early May and now, (one paid for with testing credit). Communication and timelines have been exactly the same with every order. Although Trip doesn’t provide tracking, ID shows labels for packs made within 24 hours with actual movement following a few days later.

PSA: Expect this timeline from TripleB. If 10 days is not soon enough, look elsewhere.

I am trying to explain that I dropped this pack off Friday. If USPS was picking up packs on time this would be a none-issue. I am sorry I was roughly a day late getting this pack out to you. I understand that is not ideal but I am human.

Most people are reporting great T/As and you would have likely seen this pack Monday or today if it was picked up by USPS when it was supposed to.
Okay I’m done arguing with you.

I’d rather pay $30 for a vial of test that’s been tested multiple times instead of paying $75 for a larger brand with no testing since anabolic lab 6 years ago.
Speaking of which; S/O to you for sending in so many products to be tested. I think you and another member I can’t think of have tested trips products blindly multiple times. Seeing them come back accurately is very good to see. Hopefully he can keep it up. I believe you sent in some Tren A that came back at 107 mg/ml

T/A for me has been 8-10 days every time. I’ve placed 3 orders between early May and now, (one paid for with testing credit). Communication and timelines have been exactly the same with every order. Although Trip doesn’t provide tracking, ID shows labels for packs made within 24 hours with actual movement following a few days later.

PSA: Expect this timeline from TripleB. If 10 days is not soon enough, look elsewhere.
Wait this isn't Amazon prime??

I didn’t like Brewly. That’s why I clicked the angry emoji. Nothing against you.

Last I heard his website was down. Imagine that, he didn’t get the dream clearnet market place.

And no Mindless, it wasn’t Manwhore. It was some computer dork from SST. Grog or Jog or something.
Laughable...Hope he isn't the same computer dork that designed SST's hideous website that apparently crashes on a regular.

That’s all I’m trying to say!

I think I will start putting out a warning around major holidays. It looks like USPS skipped picking up from a few boxes until this week. This has been an issue around every major holiday with Christmas being the worst.

@Trena100 still willing to do something for you to make up for the delay. You have a right to be upset.

I think I will start putting out a warning around major holidays. It looks like USPS skipped picking up from a few boxes until this week. This has been an issue around every major holiday with Christmas being the worst.

@Trena100 still willing to do something for you to make up for the delay. You have a right to be upset.
I appreciate the effort but I know the risk you’re taking doing all of this and the effort you’re putting in with the testing, so I’d like you to profit like you should