Triple B Solutions

It's not the delivery time, it was more so that the order was placed and a label wasn't created until he spoke up. He's not the first to make that complaint.

i understand the POV from both sides. It's a hiccup more than anything else and could have been resolved with one post, but in typical Trip fashion, he has to punch himself in the dick and put his foot in his mouth before everything gets rectified.

What's funny about this whole thing is seeing the cheerleaders that don't realize they're cheerleaders. It happens in just about every source thread when a TA related issue is brought up.

Someone complains and out come the pom pom posts about how they had a great experience. Tell me, how does that help a member that isn't having that same great experience? Is it supposed to make the guy complaining feel better? Seems like an effort to make him feel worse.

Maybe it's a subconscious desire to calm the waters because they're afraid the source will up and leave them? i don't know, but it comes off as insulting to me.
You must be retarded cuz I heard that a jabroni got his order in 2 days and thats a fact. I don't know what you did wrong but you need to work on your cheerleading brah.

i understand both sides, I dont like trip since he is someone who never took the blame, always looked for excuses and tried to shift the focus to other stuff incase of problems arised.
But come on, we are talking a delivery of less than a week. We dont buy croissants here. A cycle is usually planned well ahead, and it isnt the first time the TA is mentioned is not being reliable all the time.
So you should atleast take into account a week, i wouldnt even bother if it is 10 days since well, as ive said, we usually plan ahead
yeah, I don't start getting antsy or even send an email until its been 2 weeks. Shit happens even with the best. Like MSG said though, the sponsor here needs better people skills. For him it is the source is always right and the customer is only right if the customer is praising him.

What’s everyone’s shipping times looking like now? I’ve seen everything ranging from 3 days to 10 days. I had placed an order back on the 28th of June but that order apparently fell through the cracks...which is fine we are all human and he offered to make it up. But now coming up on another week and ID still doesn’t show anything coming yet. I know he’s busy so if others are behind as well I won’t worry about it as much but just seems like from the threads its taking mine longer than the norm.
seems to be heating up a little bit

Well from page 1 people could figure out Trips attitude. This is a review forum and all I can do is leave my experience. I don’t speak to trip, I send my order in an email. He confirms and responds with a BTC address that’s it. I’m more confused to the cheerleader statements. Do you see me in DOs thread saying “fuck this guy his primo was 180mg whereas Trips was 200mg, buy from Trip”? Or Philliesfan who came in here and said fuck trips gear buy from Naps. Those are cheerleaders. All I said was I received my last pack from trip in 2 days. In the end I’m pretty sure Trip got this dude squared away, if he didn’t I hope Tren will let us know.
I don't think MSG comment was directed to you but not sure. I do get turned off when sources act like dicks but then again, I should probably judge more based on personal experience of which I have none here.
I remember you and the PSQ guy. He came across as a real dick but seems to have settled down a bit. His products tested well like most of this sources products which is intriguing.
Ok, that is my both sides of the fence stance for the day. Really helpful comments from me huh?

I don't think MSG comment was directed to you but not sure. I do get turned off when sources act like dicks but then again, I should probably judge more based on personal experience of which I have none here.
I remember you and the PSQ guy. He came across as a real dick but seems to have settled down a bit. His products tested well like most of this sources products which is intriguing.
Ok, that is my both sides of the fence stance for the day. Really helpful comments from me huh?
I don’t take anything to heart. Just posted my T/A and that’s it lol.

yeah, I don't start getting antsy or even send an email until its been 2 weeks. Shit happens even with the best. Like MSG said though, the sponsor here needs better people skills. For him it is the source is always right and the customer is only right if the customer is praising him.
this is something that we have told trip since 400 pages.. dont think it will change :D

Is your anavar currently stocked? If so, how are you managing to keep it stocked despite the shortage in China for months now? I'm getting more and more suspicious of ordering anavar from sources that still claim to have it in stock. @TripleBSolutions

I ordered some from expresspeds but still waiting on shipment (ships from EU), yesterday I placed another order from pharmacon labs (Domestic, but its pricy $100 and they had an issue in the past where it wasn't actually anavar).

It's not the delivery time, it was more so that the order was placed and a label wasn't created until he spoke up. He's not the first to make that complaint.

i understand the POV from both sides. It's a hiccup more than anything else and could have been resolved with one post, but in typical Trip fashion, he has to punch himself in the dick and put his foot in his mouth before everything gets rectified.

What's funny about this whole thing is seeing the cheerleaders that don't realize they're cheerleaders. It happens in just about every source thread when a TA related issue is brought up.

Someone complains and out come the pom pom posts about how they had a great experience. Tell me, how does that help a member that isn't having that same great experience? Is it supposed to make the guy complaining feel better? Seems like an effort to make him feel worse.

Maybe it's a subconscious desire to calm the waters because they're afraid the source will up and leave them? i don't know, but it comes off as insulting to me.
Hey MisterSuperGod, I understand what you are saying. I would like to move on from this issue but I think it is important for me to clarify this.

He raised this complaint on Monday/Tuesday. He ordered Wednesday afternoon and the label was created Thursday or Friday the prior week and dropped off Friday. I think he was saying that it did not show up on informed delivery until Monday which means that USPS did not scan it in until Monday.

The label was created and dropped off before the complaint. It looks like USPS drops the ball around major holidays so there were a couple drop boxes that got skipped last week.

Last edited:
I ordered some from expresspeds but still waiting on shipment (ships from EU), yesterday I placed another order from pharmacon labs (Domestic, but its pricy $100 and they had an issue in the past where it wasn't actually anavar).
Could have gotten it from me for much cheaper :)

i dont think the issue here was the ta necessarily, but the way that trips handled the issue.

"Your post is a little embellished"
"Then don’t order from me Tren. Fixed."
"I do not have time to deal with someone who lies then calls me a liar."

these are some of trips quotes to the customer who had the ta issues. instead of that, trips could have just said "hey sorry about the delay in your pack getting to you. the label has been printed and dropped off at usps. i've added a little extra to your order to make up for the delay". instead he accused the customer of lying (second time that im aware of) for multiple pages.
You would make an excellent politic @fooba. Hand pick the parts of the argument that further your agenda. I offered to fix this several times. I admitted that I was a day behind reaching my 24 hour goal. Saying that I did not ship this until a week later was false.

I tried to order sir, but your pastebin from page 1 is expired and the email seems to be at limit (TripleBSolutions [at] protonmail.com).

someone else posted another email, but was not sure if official.

I guess I’m one of the cheerleaders because I was trying to descalate the situation. I get how it could be interpreted that I’m Pom Poming, I was just trying to get the point across that
1 we have yet to have a bad experience with his gear
2 yet to have a bad test come back
3 yet to have someone never receive a pack
It is VERY VERY well known that trips comes off as over confident when dealing with communication. It is also know that his t/a is not very good. But EVERYONE has gotten their shit, and the ones who have tested it the test have came back good.
These being well known if you don’t like these traits that much simply don’t order from him….

Or they should stop taking orders which they will never do. Bodysynthetics was the only guy I’ve seen on here close up shop for a week to catch up on orders.
TGI did it from time to time. Stanford would open for new clients then shut down. Then open again.

Once TA starts to go other things go as well. When I see a source scrambling to get packs out and appease everyone it makes me weary of the pressure on him and that's when mistakes happen when brewing.

I guess I’m one of the cheerleaders because I was trying to descalate the situation. I get how it could be interpreted that I’m Pom Poming, I was just trying to get the point across that
1 we have yet to have a bad experience with his gear
2 yet to have a bad test come back
3 yet to have someone never receive a pack
It is VERY VERY well known that trips comes off as over confident when dealing with communication. It is also know that his t/a is not very good. But EVERYONE has gotten their shit, and the ones who have tested it the test have came back good.
These being well known if you don’t like these traits that much simply don’t order from him….
Those things are important, obviously, but the "cheerleading" has to do with WHY do guys need to come to a sources defense. Does anyone other than Trips know what happened with the specific slow orders? Why are you deescalating the situation - Isn't that Trips job? When you're at a restaurant and another customer has an issue do you shout across the dining room that your meal is great?

Reviews and experiences are fine but it has nothing to do with another person's issue. When fuzzy floaters first started showing up in Symbiotics gear there were a bunch of loyal customers that waved the pom poms. That was great and all until it turned out to be a much bigger problem.

The "cheerleading" tends to hide issues. Is that what we really want?

Those things are important, obviously, but the "cheerleading" has to do with WHY do guys need to come to a sources defense. Does anyone other than Trips know what happened with the specific slow orders? Why are you deescalating the situation - Isn't that Trips job? When you're at a restaurant and another customer has an issue do you shout across the dining room that your meal is great?

Reviews and experiences are fine but it has nothing to do with another person's issue. When fuzzy floaters first started showing up in Symbiotics gear there were a bunch of loyal customers that waved the pom poms. That was great and all until it turned out to be a much bigger problem.

The "cheerleading" tends to hide issues. Is that what we really want?
I’m not trying to come to the sources defense, just saying it’s to be expected is all. And yes I personally know what’s going on with the slow orders because I’m dealing with it. Pack receipt was made and wasn’t accepted by the usps for 4 days. Like it’s sitting in some random drop box’s that only gets picked up once a week because it’s in some remote place.

One would think if all trips is doing is packing and sending frome super mega batch 103 that the T/A would be arriving in a timely manner, but that is not what is happening.
Hes more than likely brewing batch 103-8aaa on some products and with the increase in business, he's falling behind. If he was in this for the long haul he would stop taking orders and catch up, but he's here to get what he can now.

As far as testing goes yes plenty of testing has been done on batch 103. I haven't seen much recent testing but its just a matter of time. Someone will send a sample in that is not going to match the batch number.

OUT.