Triple B Solutions

What’s everyone’s shipping times looking like now? I’ve seen everything ranging from 3 days to 10 days. I had placed an order back on the 28th of June but that order apparently fell through the cracks...which is fine we are all human and he offered to make it up. But now coming up on another week and ID still doesn’t show anything coming yet. I know he’s busy so if others are behind as well I won’t worry about it as much but just seems like from the threads its taking mine longer than the norm.
reminder that trips showed up and ignored this guys issue

Are you retarded? Did you read the rest? I said I hadn’t used it yet but I’ve been keeping up with the thread and testing. Go back to eating crayons. I would love to see what you look like and your credentials in steroid knowledge. Honestly I would. Because all your posts are talking sh*t with zero help to the community here.

you also must have missed where I said I’m upset that my package will be 11 days to my door
youre the one calling a source good for having tested gear when you havent even used it yet. do you not realize that things can change at any time?

tell me more about how a good source argues with his customers and insists that theyre lying for multiple pages.

One would think if all trips is doing is packing and sending frome super mega batch 103 that the T/A would be arriving in a timely manner, but that is not what is happening.
Hes more than likely brewing batch 103-8aaa on some products and with the increase in business, he's falling behind. If he was in this for the long haul he would stop taking orders and catch up, but he's here to get what he can now.

As far as testing goes yes plenty of testing has been done on batch 103. I haven't seen much recent testing but its just a matter of time. Someone will send a sample in that is not going to match the batch number.

OUT.
No sample is going to match exactly. There appears to be about a 5% variance. Averaging 1-2 days to get a pack out is not terrible T/A. It takes FOREVER to check each vial multiple times. Taking pictures, documenting the order, and packing it the way I do takes time as well. Most of my problems with T/A go back to USPS and I cannot do much about that.

This exact discussion has happened every single time there is a major holiday. USPS seems to forget about half the boxes and then I get to deal with groups of customers who love my T/A and get their pack in 3-4 days and other customers that order at the same time wondering where their packs are.

If you have suggestions I am all for it.

What’s everyone’s shipping times looking like now? I’ve seen everything ranging from 3 days to 10 days. I had placed an order back on the 28th of June but that order apparently fell through the cracks...which is fine we are all human and he offered to make it up. But now coming up on another week and ID still doesn’t show anything coming yet. I know he’s busy so if others are behind as well I won’t worry about it as much but just seems like from the threads its taking mine longer than the norm.
Forward me the order email please.

youre the one calling a source good for having tested gear when you havent even used it yet. do you not realize that things can change at any time?

tell me more about how a good source argues with his customers and insists that theyre lying for multiple pages.
yes and I also realized he is testing more batches as he makes them. do you think I just ordered from this source for the hell of it? Hell I have balkan and SP on hand loI

@TripleBSolutions turns out the test E you tested, and everyone else tested that came back good, is, indeed good. Glad we got this cleared up.

Attachments

• EF3C80DB-7F82-4729-9E80-1DF0592E9388.jpeg
    EF3C80DB-7F82-4729-9E80-1DF0592E9388.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 75
Bro you can’t say anything positive about sources
I forgot, hang on, let me try again.

@TripleBSolutions bro wtf!!! I bought test E from
You and it came in, it was even what you fucking advertised. Then I injected that stupid shit in my body for 6 weeks and went and had these bloods done and wtf man they are so elevated!? 1.2ml/E3D and this is what I get!? Fuck you man. Not what I signed on for. I can’t wait till I need more shit and I order again from your punk ass!! I’m gonna pay full price and patiently wait for my pack! But it better not come too fast because I’m gonna bitch regardless that it’s taking too long and I don’t want you to make me bitch about shipping times if I’ve already got my pack. That’s not cool.

Fucking drug dealers

No sample is going to match exactly. There appears to be about a 5% variance. Averaging 1-2 days to get a pack out is not terrible T/A. It takes FOREVER to check each vial multiple times. Taking pictures, documenting the order, and packing it the way I do takes time as well. Most of my problems with T/A go back to USPS and I cannot do much about that.

This exact discussion has happened every single time there is a major holiday. USPS seems to forget about half the boxes and then I get to deal with groups of customers who love my T/A and get their pack in 3-4 days and other customers that order at the same time wondering where their packs are.

If you have suggestions I am all for it.

Change your advertised TA to 11-13 days. If people expect that before they order then they won’t bitch.

There seems to be a misconception among a few of the members here.

If you joined MESO for the sole purpose of finding a source, you joined for the wrong reason. There's plenty of other boards for that and there is no law that says you can't be a member elsewhere.

We hold sources to a higher level here. They source here for free and they should meet the demands that we ask of them.

Trips wouldn't be where he is now without the vetting from the members here. Even now he's not covering some of the things he was asked to do. Initially he wasn't even going to test his raws because he trusted his source. He's since changed his tune .

Nothing has changed as far as the vetting process except we are possibly a little more lax than when I luked then joined. I've never seen a successful source here that was still being vetted and questioned 400 pages in but here we are. That lies solely on Trips with his evasiveness, lack of transparency and generally shitty attitude.

Bro you can’t say anything positive about sources

Stop being a crybaby. If you or anyone else wants to suck source balls, have at it. Just be prepared to get called out mid slurp.

And for the record, i wasn't referring to you in my earlier post. If i was, believe me, there wouldn't have been any confusion.